• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Newcomer Support Thread Directory (Check here before making one)

blueneuronDOTnet

Smash Journeyman
Is it just me, or are Amaterasu and Spring Man missing from this list? CTRL+F can't find them.

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
I've seen a few new support threads getting made over the past few days — namely Rotom, Swampert, Min Min, and Rhythm Heaven (as a franchise in general, not for a specific character (is that against the rules?)). The Swampert one barely qualifies as a support thread, though... by which I mean that it really doesn’t qualify at all.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Is it just me, or are Amaterasu and Spring Man missing from this list? CTRL+F can't find them.
Closest thing to a Spring Man thread on here is the general “ARMS characters” as far as I know. As for Amaterasu, you’re guess is as good as mine as to if there even is a thread for her.

Geicosuave

Smash Rookie
Surprised there's not thread for Monster Hunter, considering some of the speculation going around. If I were better at writing these, then I would make it

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
Can Somebody please make my 9-volt support thread better. I’m new so I need some help with it.

D

Deleted member

Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth
In the situation the owner of a support thread has been completely inactive for a long time, say, last log in date was about 6 months ago, would it be allowed to create a new support thread? I'd like to make a proper OP for the Crono thread but there's no way for me to even get in contact with the current owner.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Closest thing to a Spring Man thread on here is the general “ARMS characters” as far as I know. As for Amaterasu, you’re guess is as good as mine as to if there even is a thread for her.
There is an Amaterasu thread. It's right here:https://smashboards.com/threads/ama...power-more-amaterasu-for-ssb-ultimate.453881/

Also, I made a thread for Isa Jo from Sin & Punishment:https://smashboards.com/threads/echoing-the-bringer-of-sin-punishment-isa-jo-support-thread.458910/

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Is there one for Leon Powalski? He'd be to Falco as Wolf is to Fox and would normally make a thread dedicated to him but I don't have what it takes to make a support thread for him. I wonder if its been made and if so there's a link to it?

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Is there one for Leon Powalski? He'd be to Falco as Wolf is to Fox and would normally make a thread dedicated to him but I don't have what it takes to make a support thread for him. I wonder if its been made and if so there's a link to it?
Same here... I'd make threads for Dragonite, Corsola, and Moge-ko if I felt up to putting them together.

D

Deleted member

In the situation the owner of a support thread has been completely inactive for a long time, say, last log in date was about 6 months ago, would it be allowed to create a new support thread? I'd like to make a proper OP for the Crono thread but there's no way for me to even get in contact with the current owner.
I'll ask this again as it wasn't even acknowledged the first time.

Top Bottom