• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newcomer Stock Icons

Should I create a icon Discord or Reddit to place all of these

• Reddit

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Discord

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • Both

Votes: 46 54.8%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

I know someone already said it and I'm surprised someone did but so he can get on the higher list of priorities since their more votes, I ask for one of Beat from Jet Set Radio.

and can I suggest for that list Captain Onishima and/or Professor K... both from Jet Set Radio

D

Deleted member

If anyone is taking requests, I would like to request Bartz from Final Fantasy 5 please. Preferably of his Dissidia design. I would also like to request one for the protagonist of Dragon Quest 5.

Last edited by a moderator:

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Anyone willing to go through the torture of making stock icons for these 2 characters? They will help complete my least wanted section :p

PLEASE put the icons on Smashboards and not restrict them to imgur. I want to actually use them.

Baldi

Ramirez (Fortnite)

Last edited:

BoxedOccaBerrys

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BoXeDOccaBerrys
Probably been done before but, could you do one of Agent Spin or Agent J from Elite Beat Agents?

Edit; Possibly Beat from Jet Set Radio as well?

Last edited:

Tetrin

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7468-3675-9681
Is anyone willing to make one of The Kid from Bastion and/or Primrose from Octopath Traveler? If so, thanks a lot :)

Manondork

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gamespeopleplay
3DS FC
1607-1414-7791
Switch FC
SW-5378-6419-6394
Hey, I requested Vile from Mega Man X and I dunno if that's been added to the list yet. I know I'm the only one asking for him, so I get why you'd probably skip over it.

That's not the main thing I wanted to say here, though. The real meat is that I made a stock icon for Mega Man X!

It's not the best since my program of choice for this is Microsoft Paint (not even joking here) and this was my first stock icon, but I'm pretty satisfied with it. I think it'd look great if that F I L T H Y W H I T E O U T L I NE wasn't there...If anyone knows of a way to get rid of that without a paid tool like Photoshop, please tell me, since I've still got the non-transparent one on hand. Either way, I was wondering if you all would be interested in adding it to your list here, though probably after I find a way to clean up those lines.

Manondork

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gamespeopleplay
3DS FC
1607-1414-7791
Switch FC
SW-5378-6419-6394
Sorry to post again after having just posted here but I figured out my problem, and I've optimized my Mega Man X icon. Here's a small one, about the same size as most of the other icons here, that'll show up on your Signature with no bothersome white crap. You can use my signature as an example.

NOW I can be proud of this.

WaddleMatt

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 5950 1333 3717
Do we have a Monster Hunter one or not? It isn't on the front page but I'm wondering if one was made and just not added by mistake.

puppylover416

Smash Cadet
ya boi mappy
Mappy
Did you know Mappy also had his own mini series in 2013? I didn't until i was searching for a reference pic.
i am an outline boi

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

shocktarts17

Smash Ace
Do we have a Monster Hunter one or not? It isn't on the front page but I'm wondering if one was made and just not added by mistake.
Hey I saw someone with one yesterday and got his permission to use it for my signature. I can try to go through my post history later and find him again but you could probably steal it from me in the mean time.

Edit: it was user Starblax Starblax who had it, dunno if he made it or could say where credit is due.

Last edited:

Joinallthreacs.smash

Smash Journeyman
Hey I saw someone with one yesterday and got his permission to use it for my signature. I can try to go through my post history later and find him again but you could probably steal it from me in the mean time.

Edit: it was user Starblax Starblax who had it, dunno if he made it or could say where credit is due.
YAAAAAAASS,

now all i need is Pyra (and i dont want no ****ty imgur icons)

D

Deleted member

Again, just checking if anybody can.
I'm asking please, begging on my knees.
Can someone do Beat, so I can do it to my Meat.
Something I'll appreciate, while I masterb8.

Thanks to "RealPokeFan11" for teaching me how to make the image appear. Thank you!!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Just a quick note: PLEASE put your icons on Smashboards itself instead of restricting the icons to an imgur link. We want to use the icons for our signatures!

@NotAPro Bro click the icon that looks like a painting, and insert the image link. The image itself should pop up in the post. (It's in between the smiley face and chain icons)

Last edited:
Top Bottom