• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newcomer Stock Icons

Should I create a icon Discord or Reddit to place all of these

• Reddit

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Discord

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • Both

Votes: 46 54.8%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

@NotAPro Bro click the icon that looks like a painting, and insert the image link. The image itself should pop up in the post. (It's in between the smiley face and chain icons)
It won't let me, keeps telling me to contact a admistartion thing or something, under my post is a link that I tried putting in the painting thing, but it wouldn't show up and wouldn't do it.

Voe

Smash Journeyman
If requests are still being taken, would it be possible to have one made for Scorpion (MK3 design)?

Here's a reference if needed:

Manondork

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gamespeopleplay
3DS FC
1607-1414-7791
Switch FC
SW-5378-6419-6394
I have a new request
View attachment 183970
Spiderman, use this for reference
Here's your picture of Spider-Man, J. Jonah Jameson!

It looks a bit lanky in comparison to the official stock icons and doesn't really have that art style (it's hard to do a minimalistic style with something as recognizable as Spider-Man's mask), but it took a surprisingly long amount of time for me to make. Hope you like it, I'm really enjoying making these stock icons.

Joinallthreacs.smash

Smash Journeyman
Here's your picture of Spider-Man, J. Jonah Jameson!

HES A menace
Because you really enjoy thesse icons, I have a request for Pyra for my special project but if you desire artistic creativity you could attempt Terraria Guy

Terraria_guy.png

Or if you wanna do a G&W style icon
RedBirdToons.png

Quick side note, if do Red or Terraria Guy use thesse for reference

Last edited:

H0L0CENE

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-5048-8462-1228
I've had a couple long weeks at work in a row, but I can do a few requests while I'm off for the holidays. I did these because they're the first two I saw. I'm not sure where we're at with the Monster Hunter icon but if it doesn't turn up I can give it a shot.

D

Deleted member

Plz, can someone do it to him. thanks, bye.

oh yea, btw his name is "Beat" and he's from Jet Set Radio/Jet Grind Radio. depends on where you're from

Last edited by a moderator:

Joinallthreacs.smash

Smash Journeyman
I've had a couple long weeks at work in a row, but I can do a few requests while I'm off for the holidays. I did these because they're the first two I saw. I'm not sure where we're at with the Monster Hunter icon but if it doesn't turn up I can give it a shot.
An icon has arrived for MH, so you won't need to do it

puppylover416

Smash Cadet
Spider-Ham, Spider-Ham, friendly neighborhood Spider-Ham!
Spins a web, that's the gig! Kinda weird, 'cause he's a pig..
but look out!
Here comes the Spider-Haaaaaammm!!
please kill me
spider ham please kill me.png

Last edited:

puppylover416

Smash Cadet
Ho ho ho, merry Christmas everyone! I got yellow joy-cons and a smash pro controller! Tried to upload a stock I made but the computer won't have it.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Merry Christmas Everyone I think I got all the updates yell at me if I missed someone.

Also, I added a backroom from our none Videogame characters.

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Merry Christmas Everyone I think I got all the updates yell at me if I missed someone.

I noticed that back room yesterday! There are some characters that still need to get moved over. Goku, Mickey Mouse, Zoe Trent, and two new ones: Steve Harvey and Spider-Man. Also some dude made Gollum a while back. Merry Christmas everyone!

shocktarts17

Smash Ace

Hey I noticed a bunch of the links seem to be dead now (Geno and Skull Kid both have some) is that related to whatever you updated?

Manondork

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gamespeopleplay
3DS FC
1607-1414-7791
Switch FC
SW-5378-6419-6394
I'm honored to have my Mega Man X icon featured here! So honored, in fact, that I went ahead and made another icon today. You can scratch the Vile request off now, I decided to make my own since I'm getting better at making icons now.

The icon's a bit on the big side, so here's a smaller version. Fits on signatures well with the officials and some of the fan made icons here.

This was just something I did for myself. Don't be afraid to holler if you all like what I've got and want some icons of your own, I'd be happy to see what I can do.

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
I'm honored to have my Mega Man X icon featured here! So honored, in fact, that I went ahead and made another icon today. You can scratch the Vile request off now, I decided to make my own since I'm getting better at making icons now.

The icon's a bit on the big side, so here's a smaller version. Fits on signatures well with the officials and some of the fan made icons here.

This was just something I did for myself. Don't be afraid to holler if you all like what I've got and want some icons of your own, I'd be happy to see what I can do.
Do you mind doing my requests for my least wanted section? They are Baldi and Fortnite Default Skin (choose which ever one of them you want.)

Last edited:

Manondork

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gamespeopleplay
3DS FC
1607-1414-7791
Switch FC
SW-5378-6419-6394
Do you mind doing my requests for my least wanted section? They are Baldi and Fortnite Default Skin (choose which ever one of them you want.)
Sure, I'll try my hand at it. It'll most likely be the Fortnite default skin one.

Top Bottom