• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
KOS-MOS as a Mii would be the worst case scenario, but considering that all the other Bamco reps have been deconfirmed by sources...she's pretty much in a confusing yet likely situation. Best case scenario is of course, playable.
We have to wait and see...
I'm in Australia, Game Awards start at 11:30AM.

D

Deleted member

*sigh*

4chan leaks make for great advertisements. The one with Frogger may be fake yet everyone is now memeing the character. I mean, I do get the appeal of teh character, yet I hate it when 4chan is the way to go for raising character support.
Actualy it’s because it’s a Konami pick that we’re sleeping on than cortana & silent hill

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
Is there, or will there be, or link to the replay of the Game Awards, without spoilers, since I won't watch it in the middle of the night in the middle of the week?
It's YouTube stream will become the video for all to see once it ends (this is IGN, it's currently one of the few to have the stream ready for tonight).

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I just slammed my forehead into an opened glass door in our kitchen and in my pain-induced starry vision, I caught a glimpse of a certain marine fighting demons. And as I washed away the blood, I noticed the blood streaks slightly resembled a blindfolded YorHa Android. And the cut left by the door is in the shape of a crazed marsupial.

Take it as you will, folks.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
WE HAVE ARRIVED

THE THE DAY OF THE GAME AWARDS IS FINALLY UPON US

THOUGHT THIS DAY WOULD NEVER COME

Now all we need to do is wait another... mmmmm... 12 or so hours. No biggie

Last edited:

JustMyself13

Smash Journeyman
I’m just going to watch the game awards and expect KOS MOS as the 5th fighter at this point. The copyright thing really is a eye-opener and weird situation to keep in mind. It possibly could be a red-herring that we may get a KOS MOS mii outfit? Again I feel I’m reaching
This whole copyright thing is weird especially when considering the timing. When Nintendo striked those Megalovania and Banjo videos before, they were taken down about a week or two before their respective reveals. It just seems way too convenient to happen literally right before the awards especially on a character who has been so controversial at this stage of speculation. If this is indeed a correct claim, however, this could support the idea that we won’t be getting a reveal tonight. I personally believe that this is simply someone trying to rile people up.

D

Deleted member

WE HAVE ARRIVED

THE THE DAY OF THE GAME AWARDS IS FINALLY UPON US

THOUGHT THIS DAY WOULD NEVER COME

Now all we need to do is wait another... mmmmm... 12 or so hours. No biggie
Gonna be around Discord reacting to the ceremony.

Pinguino21v

Smash Ace
How long is usually the Game Awards show? If I can just skip to watch the part where it's revealing FP5, that would make me avoid watching the whole thing.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
How long is usually the Game Awards show? If I can just skip to watch the part where it's revealing FP5, that would make me avoid watching the whole thing.
like 2 hours. I wasn’t sure as well so I watched last years.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I just slammed my forehead into an opened glass door in our kitchen and in my pain-induced starry vision, I caught a glimpse of a certain marine fighting demons. And as I washed away the blood, I noticed the blood streaks slightly resembled a blindfolded YorHa Android. And the cut left by the door is in the shape of a crazed marsupial.

We're getting Dr. Luigi because there's no way :ultdoc: alone can handle this.

D

Deleted member

so.. jonesy

Staarih

Smash Master
The skepticism in me kinda thinks that a Smash reveal at VGA would almost be too... predictable? Smash speculation does that to a man. So I'm going in not expecting much and I'm just all up for any new game reveals or trailers.

...or rather I'm not going in at all because of sleep and Europe and time zones. I'll just wake up to whatever ruckus it will be.

Last edited:

xAquaCrystal

Smash Journeyman
This whole copyright thing is weird especially when considering the timing. When Nintendo striked those Megalovania and Banjo videos before, they were taken down about a week or two before their respective reveals. It just seems way too convenient to happen literally right before the awards especially on a character who has been so controversial at this stage of speculation. If this is indeed a correct claim, however, this could support the idea that we won’t be getting a reveal tonight. I personally believe that this is simply someone trying to rile people up.
That is a possibility too that we are not getting a smash reveal for the VGAs but for a January direct maybe and then KOS MOS is the fighter. This hold thing is weird. I just can’t see Nintendo copyrighting a video of a character that been talked about before the VGAs. Maybe I’m giving Nintendo too much credit.
Honestly if both her and Doom Slayer were Mii Costumes it'd be hilarious to see how people react!
Imagine a Geno mii costume on top of that people are really going to loose it.

D

Deleted member

I think why it says mario kart tour i there is because the first few seconds had new donk city which kinda resembles the New York race tracks in mkt

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

you all thought it was kos-mos, but it was me
faygo
i am challenger pack 5

please clap

JustMyself13

Smash Journeyman
I think why it says mario kart tour i there is because the first few seconds had new donk city which kinda resembles the New York race tracks in mkt
Wait a minute...Bandai-Namco also helped make Mario Kart Tour...

What if this whole thing was just for KOS-MOS in gacha kart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom