• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Huhhhh I mean I agree with that, yeah, but why do you think I said "Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for the Nintendo Switch" in that post?
Besides that, I think it was pretty obvious it was a joke because saying KH isn't a videogame franchise is ****ing nonsense lol.
Kingdom Hearts is electronic entertainment.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
You are aware unless you make actual effort to appear sarcastic in a written comment anything you say in text just comes off as asinine right? If you make no effort to give people the context you personally had when you made your post. The people who read what you type are gonna take what you say at face value.
It was pretty obvious to me.

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
Why does everyone seem to think that TGA = Master Chief by default? It certainly could but it's not a direct correlation.

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
Why does everyone seem to think that TGA = Master Chief by default? It certainly could but it's not a direct correlation.
Same reason why everyone tought that traver would be in Smash in the september direct because Overwatch switch leak... Because we all know that when a big third party is on Switch it must be in Smash /s

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's just that the stigma of "TGA is for Hype Reveals" and not niche reveals.

In all honesty, if they want to reveal KOS-MOS, let them do it. It's not like the audience is going tk be salty anyway.

Calamitas

Smash Champion
Jon's going all in on the trolling because he knows how desperately people want to think he's a leaker.

Her final Smash is singing "Let it go" in its entirety, with a complete recreation of the sequence from the movie. Only exception is that the other characters in the match are there.

Nemuresu

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3325-3200-4137
Tomorrow Morrigan.
Come on.
Hoping for a day without leaks.
Speaking of Darkstalkers, seeing Gill's Pyron costume has shown that making a new game shouldn't be too complicated. It's only Demitri who causes that trouble.

cosmicB

Smash Ace
People took the King Zell post to mean that when the guy has never actually "leaked" anything Smash related before. It's most likely some other Halo content on Switch.

Last edited:

AngrySun88

Smash Ace
Because of the "fIgHtEr FiVe HaS tO ApPeAl tO tHe GaMe AwArDs AuDiEnCe!" rule that people have made up.

Even though Sakurai has time and time again shown that "fan rules" have little to no meaning in how he and Nintendo plan things.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Oh wait a second I just remembered something

Each fighter pass is a unrepresented franchise so it can’t be any character from a series we already have

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
Jon's going all in on the trolling because he knows how desperately people want to think he's a leaker.

I don't care, I LOVE Jon man, his tweets these past couple of days has just been hilarious, if people haven't caught on that he's obviously trolling then they need to stop being so gullible and take every "leaker" seriously is the point he's trying to make. Sometimes you just need to go with your gut and hope for the best,if you're wrong, you're wrong and move on, and hope that your favorite character makes in to the next wave of DLC.

BlackInk

Smash Lord
I don't care, I LOVE Jon man, his tweets these past couple of days has just been hilarious, if people haven't caught on that he's obviously trolling then they need to stop being so gullible and take every "leaker" seriously is the point he's trying to make. Sometimes you just need to go with your gut and hope for the best,if you're wrong, you're wrong and move on, and hope that your favorite character makes in to the next wave of DLC.
Hope is a meaningless word when it doesn’t lead to anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom