• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

whistles Adios by Everglow

Not that it's a leak or anything, but i had a dream last night. T'was a Smash Bros Direct. It had the following:

1. Details on Terry, and the fact that his series has the most number of DLC Songs and Spirits.
2. Morrigan is FP5.
3. We also got a full-blown pack of echo fighters that are all free. In order: Dixie (Diddy Kong), Medusa (Palutena), Impa (Sheik), and Edelgard (Ike).
4. We also got a free DLC Character...Byleth, I think? Or was it Rex?
5. We got a sneak peek for the Season 2 DLC and first fighter was Doom Slayer.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

Not that it's a leak or anything, but i had a dream last night. T'was a Smash Bros Direct. It had the following:

1. Details on Terry, and the fact that his series has the most number of DLC Songs and Spirits.
2. Morrigan is FP5.
3. We also got a full-blown pack of echo fighters that are all free. In order: Dixie (Diddy Kong), Medusa (Palutena), Impa (Sheik), and Edelgard (Ike).
Hey someone dreamed a Piranha Plant would be playable so anything is possible.

LemonBoy65

Smash Rookie
Alright, here's a random thought. IF spirits do not deconfirm, how would you rewrite the story to explain how they got back their physical form?

EDIT: I should have clarified that this isn't coming from a "SPIRITS DECONFIRM" stance, but more of a "what-if" kinda thing. I apologies as I should have been more clear. And yes, I am aware Smash isn't the most deep, riveting story out there. However there would have to be to explain how a spirit gets its original body back.

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Alright, here's a random thought. IF spirits do not deconfirm, how would you rewrite the story to explain how they got back their physical form?
The same way Mario is alive while himself with a tennis racket is dead.

Or how Pit’s past self is dead.

Or Sonic’s super form.

Etc.

Last edited:

Goombaic

Smash Ace
I mean, everyone, including the fighters, was wiped out. Just say Galeem found their model or something.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
What story? You mean the massive TWO CUTSCENES we got in a glorified events mode?
The closest thing we had to a story was Subspace Emissary (which is FAR more than WOL), and even then that didn’t have any dialogue. The fact that there are Spirits of alternate characters like Wii Fit Trainer doing a pose or Mario in a Tennis outfit, clearly shows lore isn’t that important to begin with either way. Smash Bros in it of itself isn’t supposed to make sense canon wise to begin with.

DLC characters aren’t even in the Adventure Mode to begin with, sure you can play as them but they sure as heck aren’t actually fightable in any WOL Spirit battles.

Last edited:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
What story? You mean the massive TWO CUTSCENES we got in a glorified events mode?
The closest thing we had to a story was Subspace Emissary (which is FAR more than WOL), and even then that didn’t have any dialogue. The fact that there are Spirits of alternate characters like Wii Fit Trainer doing a pose or Mario in a Tennis outfit, clearly shows lore isn’t that important to begin with either way. Smash Bros in it of itself isn’t supposed to make sense canon wise to begin with.

DLC characters aren’t even in the Adventure Mode to begin with, sure you can play as them but they sure as heck aren’t actually fightable in any WOL Spirit battles.
Stories can be told without dialogue though. Super Smash Bros. kinda has to be this way since a good number of the characters don't talk much if at all, and there are soooooo many voice actors involved with these games.

Plank08

Smash Lord
Ok guys, new game, let’s say Sakurai and his team wanted to go above and beyond and got 100 characters(counting echoes) into the game.
We have 81 now, who would you choose for the other 19 characters? The only rules are you must have atleast 5 echoes.
Mines would be
Doomslayer,GenoPaper Mario, Skull Kid, Isaac
Dixie Kong(Echo)
Shadow(Echo)
Kasumi(Echo)
Octoling(Echo)
Rayman, Sackboy
Steve, Dante, Shantae, Scorpion, Sub Zero (Echo), Crash Bandicoot, Dovahkin, and Master Chief

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Stories can be told without dialogue though. Super Smash Bros. kinda has to be this way since a good number of the characters don't talk much if at all, and there are soooooo many voice actors involved with these games.
Stories can be told without dialogue but Smash hasn’t focused on Story in a long time and it certainly will not have any effect on DLC as they aren’t even incorporated into WOL or anything substantial aside from Classic Mode as I mentioned before. That was my main point.

Maybe when Nintendo stops pretending that the Subspace Emissary and Paper Mario TTYD are the worst things they’ve ever done, story will start to actually matter.

Last edited:

Dalek_Kolt

Smash Master
Ok guys, new game, let’s say Sakurai and his team wanted to go above and beyond and got 100 characters(counting echoes) into the game.
We have 81 now, who would you choose for the other 19 characters? The only rules are you must have atleast 5 echoes.
Mines would be
Dixie Kong(Echo)
Shadow(Echo)
Kasumi(Echo)
Octoling(Echo)
Rayman, Sackboy
Steve, Dante, Shantae, Scorpion, Sub Zero (Echo), Crash Bandicoot, Dovahkin, and Master Chief
Geno
Paper Mario
Fawful

Dixie Kong

Pig/Classic Ganon
Skull Kid
Tetra
Midna
Impa

Dark Matter
Bandana Dee
Marx

Porky

Captain Syrup

Echoes:
Funky Kong (Donkey Kong)

Samurai Goroh (Ganondorf Echo)

Black Shadow (Captain Falcon Echo)

Medusa (Palutena Echo)

Tom Nook (Isabelle Echo)

Spongeboob

Smash Ace
A hot dog stand at the end of time and space
Switch FC
SW-5063-7952-1131
ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
1563938631741.png

EDIT: I should have clarified that this isn't coming from a "SPIRITS DECONFIRM" stance, but more of a "what-if" kinda thing. I apologies as I should have been more clear. And yes, I am aware Smash isn't the most deep, riveting story out there. However there would have to be to explain how a spirit gets its original body back.
Some magical bologna that makes them revert into physical form. Or maybe it's like the Belmont reveal trailer in which the physical forms are just lifeless corpses until the spirit returns into the body.

2. Morrigan is FP5.
Yeah, and I had a dream that Woody, Noctis, and The Undertaker were playable.
Other than Morrigan being CP 5, that would be kino.
Mines would be
Dixie Kong(Echo)
Shadow(Echo)
Kasumi(Echo)
Octoling(Echo)
Rayman, Sackboy
Steve, Dante, Shantae, Scorpion, Sub Zero (Echo), Crash Bandicoot, Dovahkin, and Heavy Weapons guy
Note that one of these will take up two slots so there's still the box theory while still making the total 100.
Echoes:
-Gooigi (Luigi)
-Octoling (Inkling)
-Roll (Megaman)
-Funky Kong (Donkey Kong)
-Dixie Kong (Diddy Kong)

Newcomers (1st Party):
-Byleth Eisner (Fire Emblem: Three Houses)
-Porky Minch (Mother)
-Rex (Xenoblade Chronicles 2)
-Euden (Dragalia Lost)

Newcomers (3rd Party):
-Dante (Devil May Cry)
-Arle Nadja (Puyo Puyo)
-Doomguy (DOOM)
-Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
-Rabbids (Raving Rabbids)
-Sackboy (LittleBigPlanet)
-Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)
-Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)
-Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney)

Honorable Mentions (Mii Costumes):
-Lloyd Irving (Tales of Symphonia)
-Albert Wesker (Resident Evil)
-Neku Sakuraba (The World Ends With You) (whoops I spelled that wrong)
-Noctis Lucis Caelum (Final Fantasy XV)
-Master Chief (HALO)
-Marco Rossi (Metal Slug)
-Heihachi Mishima (Tekken)
-Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
-Dig Dug (Dig Dug)
-Miles "Tails" Prower (Sonic the Hedgehog)

Aaaand... done.

Last edited:

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Whoever said
:ultsonic:Blaze
Your amazing how did I not think of that blaze is the sonic of her dimension
You know what, yeah, that would be pretty cool actually.
My 2006 self would love having Blaze, since back in Brawl i fantasized about having both Sonic AND Blaze, and I was obsessed with Sonic Rush.

GKMLTTSB

Smash Ace
  1. Elenor Camuel - Phantasy Star Online
  2. Kevin Keene - Captain N and the Video Game Masters
  3. Haruka Amami - The iDOLM@STER*
  4. Alexandra Roivas - Eternal Darkness
  5. Quinty - Quinty
  6. Carmen Sandiego - Where is Carmen Sandiego?
  7. Shantotto - Final Fantasy XI
  8. Giana - The Great Giana Sisters
  9. Sakura Shinguji - Sakura Wars
  10. Reimu Hakurei - Touhou Project**
  11. Hildibrand Helidor Maximillian Manderville - Final Fantasy XIV***
  12. Skull Kid - The Legend of Zelda
  13. Segata Sanshiro - SEGA
  14. Pyramid Head - Silent Hill

Echoes:
  1. Kirari Moroboshi - The iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls (e: Haruka Amami)
  2. Sakura Amamiya - Project Sakura Wars (e: Sakura Shinguji)
  3. Pious Augustus - Eternal Darkness (e: Alexandra Roivas)
  4. Alice Garnet Nakata - Fatal Fury (e: Terry Bogard)
  5. Lisa - Phantasy Star Online 2 (e: Elenor Camuel)
I could swap some out for Athena Asamiya and one of my SamSho picks (Cham Cham > Mina Majikina > Nakoruru), but I fully expect they would not make it over others from their series (as I doubt Psycho Soldier will be considered on its own), so eh.

Plus, there are a number of others I would be happy with swapping in as well (Fei Yen, Beat, Ulala, Adel/Edge, etc.)

As far as the echos go, Pious and Alice might be reaching, but meh... It's kind of whatever.

*Possibly a Bowser Jr. situation with up to 8 idols in the same spot, each with a unique name and VA (Chihaya, Miki, Makoto, etc.).
**I'll take Reimu, since that's what we'd realistically be getting, but I'd actually prefer Shinmyoumaru, Meiling, Hina, Yoshika, etc...
***Pretty much any XIV representation that isn't Derplander or a Garlean is fine by me. Everyone else of note sort of counters one another or has spoilers built into them though, so Hildy gets it. He'd be fun, though admittedly he's not a great example of the game at large, so that's not ideal.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Mines would be
Dixie Kong(Echo)
Shadow(Echo)
Kasumi(Echo)
Octoling(Echo)
Rayman, Sackboy
Hilda (Echo)
Octoling (Echo)
Ninten (Echo)
Ms. PAC-MAN (Echo)
Roll (Echo)

Dixie Kong
Impa
Sora
Lloyd Irving
Phoenix Wright
Chun-Li
Shantae
Geno
Rex & Pyra/Mythra
Lara Croft
Isaac
Krystal
Waluigi
Lyn

CureParfait

Smash Ace
Mines would be
Dixie Kong(Echo)
Shadow(Echo)
Kasumi(Echo)
Octoling(Echo)
Rayman, Sackboy
Darkrai
Angelic Buster
Maple Story Thief
Aino Heart
Shinguuji Korekiyo
Waluigi
Flandre Scarlet
Tapu Lele
Vatista
Male Slayer
Derek Stiles
Susanoo
Tanaka Gundham
El Fuerte

Echoes
Shadow
Jeanne
Ms Pacman
Octolings
Chrissy

AceAttorney9000

Smash Lord
  1. Saki Amamiya
  2. Chorus Kids
  3. Isaac
  4. Waluigi
  5. Akira Howard
  6. Excitebiker
  7. Rex & Pyra
  8. Crash Bandicoot
  9. Heihachi Mishima
  10. Ryu Hayabusa
  11. Kyo Kusanagi
  12. Billy and Jimmy Lee
  13. Master Chief
  14. Ratchet & Clank
  15. Funky Kong (Echo Fighter of Donkey Kong)
  16. Dixie Kong (Echo Fighter of Diddy Kong)
  17. Twili Midna (Echo Fighter of Zelda)
  18. Jody Summer (Echo Fighter of Captain Falcon)
  19. Erik (Echo Fighter of Hero)

SpectreJordan

Smash Lord
NNID
SpectreJordan
Mines would be
Dixie Kong(Echo)
Shadow(Echo)
Kasumi(Echo)
Octoling(Echo)
Rayman, Sackboy
Echoes:
Octoling
Black Shadow
Tom Nook
The Heroine
Proto-Man

Newcomers:
Dixie Kong
Impa
Akira Howard
Edelgard

Master Chief
Sora
Doom Slayer
Jill/Leon/Claire/Chris (All in one spot)
Crash Bandicoot
2B
Frisk
Minecraft Steve
Heihachi
Ryu Hayabusa

Last edited:

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Mines would be
Dixie Kong(Echo)
Shadow(Echo)
Kasumi(Echo)
Octoling(Echo)
Rayman, Sackboy
Ok, here's what I got. Tried to order it somewhat well.

1. Jill Valentine (Final pass character)
2. Captain Toad
3. Geno
4. Doom Guy
5. Hollow Knight
After the Knight is announced there will also be an echo pack announcement with fighters in the pass being released at the same time as unique fighters
6. Scorpion - Impa(Sheik Echo)
7. Phoenix Wright
8. Edelgard - Hades(Ganondorf Echo)
9. Cranky Kong
10. Crash
11. Unsafe WiiMote Guy - Birdo(Yoshi Echo)
12. Lara Croft
13. League of Legends Character(shout out to my brother who would love this) - Dixie Kong(Diddy Kong Echo)
14. Nathan Drake as the final character in DLC

Tried to balance out the 3rd and 1st party picks a bit. Strayed also tried to stray away from the too obvious picks because a whole set of DLC being the clear cut leaked favorites or heavily rumored characters sounds a little boring but at the same time tried to mix in a few here and there so it's not just crazy **** at every turn. One thing I couldn't find was a retro rep I really wanted. Ideally I'd like at least one and Cranky sorta would work like that, but not having a true retro Nintendo character in there is the one thing I'd change.

HMs go to Maxwell, Sora, 2B, and Master Chief who I like the idea of in Smash but wanted to fit a few first party characters in first

Last edited:

KatKit

Smash Lord
Here's some echoes I'm down for:

Kasumi Yoshizawa (Joker)
Sakura or Akuma (Ryu)
Octoling (Inkling)
Zack Fair (Cloud)
Heroine (Hero)
Impa (Sheik)
Jeanne (Bayonetta)
Dixie (Diddy) [give her the Ken treatment] or Funky Kong (DK)
Alice G. Nakata (Terry) [now this one's quite a stretch, but they can actually recycle a lot of her unique moves/animations from Sakura as well]

Characters not in the game that can work as echoes:

Sir Henry (Travis Touchdown)
T-elos (KOS-MOS)
A2 (2B)
Siegfried (Nightmare), Cassandra Alexandra (Sophitia), or Seong Mina (Kilik; even though she's the original)
Assuming they aren't skins of one another: A Resident Evil protagonist being an echo of another
Jin Kazama (Kazuya Mishima)
Shun, Taiga, Tasuo, or Haruka Sawamura (Kazuma Kiryu)
Kachi (Saki Amamiya)

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Echos:
  1. Big Boss (Snake)
  2. Blood Falcon (Captain Falcon)
  3. Shadow (Sonic)
  4. Zack Fair (Cloud)

Unique:
  1. Dixie Kong (Donkey Kong)
  2. Isaac (Golden Sun)
  3. Saki Amamiya (Sin & Punishment)
  4. Bandana Dee (Kirby)
  5. Poochy (Yoshi)
  6. Krystal (Star Fox)
  7. Porky (Mother/Earthbound)
  8. Black Shadow (F-Zero)
  9. Lyn (Fire Emblem)
  10. Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)
  11. Doom Slayer (Doom)
  12. Leon Kennedy (Resident Evil)
  13. Rayman
  14. Crash Bandicoot
  15. Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
Pretty damn solid line up of both 1st and 3rd parties if I do say so myself.

NoOtherPersona

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4922-9697-9289
Mines would be
Dixie Kong(Echo)
Shadow(Echo)
Kasumi(Echo)
Octoling(Echo)
Rayman, Sackboy
3rd Party
Adol Christin
Master Chief
2b
Sora
Travis Touchdown
Dante
Resident Evil Crew (Chris Jill Leon Claire)
Doom Slayer
Ryu Hayabusa
Lloyd Irving
Shin Megami Tensei Protagonist (Demi Fiend or Flynn)
Geno
Nintendo Frist Party
Bandana Waddle Dee
Xenoblade Character
Echo Fighters
:ultbayonetta1:Jeanne
:ultsonic:Blaze The Cat
:ultcloud:Zack Fair
:ultzelda:Hilda
:ultsheik:Impa
:ultinkling::ultinklingboy:Octoling
:ultpacman:Ms.Pacman
:ultpalutena:Medusa
:ultmegaman:Protoman
:ultfalcon:Black Shadow
:ultness::ultlucas:Ninten
:ultdiddy::ultdk:Dixie Kong
I forgot assist Trophy upgrades
Alucard
Issac
Bomber Man

Last edited:

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
Ultimate Roster1.png

I made a roster with two more fighter passes and two more standalone DLC fighters. I took into consideration the major leaks and rumors, and the relevancy of the franchises. The pokemon is from Sword and Shield.

Last edited:

Banado_Boy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Banado_Boy
Switch FC
SW-3619-0087-7500
Here’s mine:

Unique:
1. Mach Rider
2. Elma - Xenoblade Chronicles
3. Edelgard - Fire Emblem
4. Officer Howard - Astral Chain
5. Leon/Chris/Jill/Claire (Bowser Jr./Hero Style) - Resident Evil
6. Dante - Devil May Cry
7. KOS-MOS - Xenosaga
8. Lloyd Irving - Tales of Symphonia
9. Sora - Kingdom Hearts
10. Kyo Kusanagi - The King of Fighters
11. Ezio Auditore - Assassin’s Creed
12. Ryu Hayabusa - Ninja Gaiden
13. Crash Bandicoot
14. Travis Touchdown - No More Heroes

Echo Fighters:
15. Dixie Kong (Diddy Kong)
16. Fiora (Elma)
17. Octoling (Inkling)
18. Roxas (Sora)
19. Iori Yagami (Kyo Kusanagi)

Last edited:

Akg0001

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Akin01
View attachment 243620
I made a roster with two more fighter passes and two more standalone DLC fighters. I took into consideration the major leaks and rumors, and the relevancy of the franchises. The pokemon is from Sword and Shield.
Please no Tracer... also who is Bella? And swap out Ribbon Girl with Twintelle :p

RaintheCriminalWhirlwind

Smash Journeyman
Mines would be
Dixie Kong(Echo)
Shadow(Echo)
Kasumi(Echo)
Octoling(Echo)
Rayman, Sackboy
2B
Morrigan Aensland
Tracer
Sora
Hsien-Ko
Katilina

KOS-MOS
Shantae
Devil Jin Kazama
Kazuya Mishima
Jill
Talim

Edelgard
Mach Rider
Luke Fon Fabre/Tear Grant
Yuri Lowell/Estellise Sidos Heurassein "Estelle"
Isabella "Ivy" Valentine
Nightmare/Siegfried
Kitana/Scorpion

Spongeboob

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5063-7952-1131
Oh no I tripped.
1563411613379.png
*boo hoo*
View attachment 243620
>KOS-MOS
>Hayabusa
>Reimu
>Rex
>Crash
>Lloyd
>Lara Croft
>Pokemon
Neat.

>Ribbon Girl
I'd rather have Spring Man but okay.

>Edelgard
I'd rather have Byleth but okay.

>Waluigi
>Tracer
Not my taste but okay.
Because the leaker's leaked document isn't 1 to 1 with the picture which somehow means twitter compression images are suddenly completely different
What leak? Could you please provide a link or a photo?

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I'm still 100% Team Doom Slayer.
The current evidence points to him in my opinion.
For 1, there's this old quote:
https://www.sourcegaming.info/2016/01/21/sakuraixnomuraparttwo/
"Sakurai: Yes (laughs). If you pull up a list of game designers born in 1970, there’s quite a few big names: Hideki Kamiya (Bayonetta), Fumito Ueda (ICO), Yoko Taro (NieR series), Jin Fujisawa and Yosuke Saito (Dragon Quest X), Chiyomaru Shikura (Steins;Gate), and the late Kenji Eno (D and others). Internationally, you have John Carmack, the father of FPS’s, as well. As a generation, a lot of us were directly impacted by the dawn of the PC and the home gaming console. For me personally, it was the year 1986, when games like The Legend of Zelda and Castlevania were released, and I experienced physically interactive games. They had a big impact on me. What about you, Mr. Nomura?"

So clearly, Sakurai is aware of Doom.

Secondly, Bethesda has admitted to talking to Nintendo about Smash Bros., so at the very least, they are willing to cooperate.

And thirdly, this is just personal philosophy, but when a rumor persists, and Doom Slayer rumors have persisted, there's usually some truth to it.

Also, until Sabi and/or Vergeben start backing someone contradicting this, I personally believe in what I call "Variety Theory", meaning that all 5 Fighter's Pass characters were likely picked at once and were specifically chosen with variety mind, so I feel that a gunner is likely.
Color Theory is in Doom Slayer's favor too, especially now that the other prominent orange character has been seemingly dismissed by Sabi, being Crash.

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion
I honestly still don't get what it truly means.
To put it bluntly, it means the guy did not get the image from twitter like what people seem to think. It actually implies he had an image that was previously not uploaded to twitter, where the only public appearance of that image exists. To illustrate it more simply, instead of being an offspring of the twitter post image (Saving twitter post and cropping) it's more implied to be a sibling of the twitter post (Both images came from the same source going through different methods of compression). Basically, if it wasn't taken from twitter, then it came from the inside which does make the guy an actual insider.

That's the implication, in any event.

NoOtherPersona

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4922-9697-9289
i don't know what's come over me but I want a new fire emblem character other then Byleth this time an echo mix but it's an old character Leif and Seliph those two look really cool Fire Emblem Genealogy Of The Holy War & Thracia 776 are beloved games in the FE Comunity and if it doesn't make sense so what echos don't make sense it's just fun to get more characters
Leaf.png
Seliph_Manual.png

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Oh no I tripped.
View attachment 243624
*boo hoo*

>KOS-MOS
>Hayabusa
>Reimu
>Rex
>Crash
>Lloyd
>Lara Croft
>Pokemon
Neat.

>Ribbon Girl
I'd rather have Spring Man but okay.

>Edelgard
I'd rather have Byleth but okay.

>Waluigi
>Tracer
Not my taste but okay.

What leak? Could you please provide a link or a photo?
It's not a real leak, someone posted a developer document but it wss already out in the open. People went "Oh but if you zoom in they're kinda different so it's legit!" Despite how everyone knows twitter compresses images which wouod make it look dofferent when zoomed in.

I do have this though
I assumed this was only like 4 years old

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion
It's not a real leak, someone posted a developer document but it wss already out in the open. People went "Oh but if you zoom in they're kinda different so it's legit!" Despite how everyone knows twitter compresses images which wouod make it look dofferent when zoomed in.
That's the point though. The AoCF guy's image lacked compression artifacts present in the twitter post. That's what opens the possibility that the image he posted did not originate from the twitter post, the only publicly available source of that image. Personally, I'm waiting for someone far more experienced in that field before taking an actual stance on it.

Last edited:

Spongeboob

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5063-7952-1131
i don't know what's come over me but I want a new fire emblem character other then Byleth this time an echo mix but it's an old character Leif and Seliph those two look really cool Fire Emblem Genealogy Of The Holy War & Thracia 776 are beloved games in the FE Comunity and if it doesn't make sense so what echos don't make sense it's just fun to get more characters
View attachment 243625View attachment 243627
Cool, but no.
FESK_Arvis_02.png

I do have this though
I assumed this was only like 4 years old
I see.

D

Deleted member

To put it bluntly, it means the guy did not get the image from twitter like what people seem to think. It actually implies he had an image that was previously not uploaded to twitter, where the only public appearance of that image exists. To illustrate it more simply, instead of being an offspring of the twitter post image (Saving twitter post and cropping) it's more implied to be a sibling of the twitter post (Both images came from the same source going through different methods of compression). Basically, if it wasn't taken from twitter, then it came from the inside which does make the guy an actual insider.

That's the implication, in any event.
Interesting.

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
Mines would be
Dixie Kong(Echo)
Shadow(Echo)
Kasumi(Echo)
Octoling(Echo)
Rayman, Sackboy
Ultimate Roster100.png

It would be this roster. The Echoes are: Giygas, Ninten, Medusa, Celica and Obstagoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom