• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchRanger

Smash Apprentice
1 - Evolve 3 times:

2 - Using his evolutions he will fight in many different ways, abusing wings, fire, missiles and even horns if needed.

3 - As a character born in monster breeding games, he may even need to feed during battles in order to have more energy.

4 - If you would like some more information about him and his evolutions, please use the links below:
https://wikimon.net/Agumon
https://wikimon.net/Greymon
https://wikimon.net/Metal_Greymon
https://wikimon.net/War_Greymon
My brother and I were discussing how Agumon would work in Smash. I think they would keep it limited to their base form and Wargreymon as the transformation since the Champion and Ultimate forms would be too big or look silly being scaled down (worked for Ridley though I guess so who knows). Omnimon would work great as a FS too. Just my opinion though.

Now that I think about it, today's my Digimon-loving friend's birthday and I need to get him a present, so, since we're talking about it, are there any new Digimon games that you'd recommend?
Look into Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Complete. It’s an amazing RPG that’s similar to Persona. The digimon aren’t the main focus but overall it has a great selection and the digi-evolution mechanics are pretty solid.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Now that I think about it, today's my Digimon-loving friend's birthday and I need to get him a present, so, since we're talking about it, are there any new Digimon games that you'd recommend?
Digimon Cyber Sleuth recently just got released for the Nintendo Switch and currently I think it's the best looking Digimon game out there right now?

Though, be careful when buying gifts. You never know when they already own it.

Graizen

Smash Champion
Once again, I'm not against adding any of these characters to the game! On the contrary, I will be very happy for all of them! :nervous:

Dalek_Kolt

Smash Master
Besides Cyber Sleuth? Because a subreddit I frequent has been pushing that game super hard because they've been falling out of love with Pokemon, especially since that game's been rereleased on Switch.
If he already has Cyber Sleuth, no idea.

Sysreq

Smash Ace
Yeah, and I could see Tamagotchi in Smash down the road. It did crossover with that old Mario KArt arcade game once....so...
I sincerely hope you're joking and not just saying something to say something.
Just saying for those that consider Digimon LCD games "not video games":
:ultgnw:
Already talked about that earlier.
Don't know any modern ones, but I played Rumble Arena 1 and 2 and also Digimon World 3 which was a...serviceable? RPG lol

D

Deleted member

Then again, Digimon was more well-known as an anime and it can stir up quite the confusion. This is mostly due to the psychological phenomena of association.

For example, back here in the Philippines, we used to make a Norse mythology-related show, and everyone called it out for mimicking Marvel. That is because Norse mythology is mostly popular amongst the people due to the MCU. Due to that, everyone memed it by calling it a rip-off of Thor.

Why did I bring that up? Because adding a character more known for the anime will cause quite a stir in the Smash community. Everyone will call out Sakurai, demanding anime characters, and you all know how that will work out.

Last edited by a moderator:

dream1ng

Smash Champion
Then again, Digimon was more well-known as an anime and it can stir up quite the confusion. This is mostly due to the psychological phenomena of association.

For example, back here in the Philippines, we used to make a Norse mythology-related show, and everyone called it out for mimicking Marvel. That is because Norse mythology is mostly popular amongst the people due to the MCU. Due to that, everyone memed it by calling it a rip-off of Thor.

Why did I bring that up? Because adding a character more known for the anime will cause quite a stir in the Smash community. Everyone will call out Sakurai, demanding anime characters, and you all know how that will work out.
Circa Smash 64 and Melee Pokemon was as well known for being an anime as it was for the games. I know many people who thought the Pokemon were anime characters. I think the anime even came out first in the west.

Besides, even if Digimon's origin as a video game was uncontested, that wouldn't make it close to being free from hindrances.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Except Game&Watch was developed by Nintendo and Digimon wasn't.

I guess you could make a case for it being owned by Bandai-Namco, but it would still be the first time a non-video game character from a third party company got in. There's no precedent for it, nor is there any strong evidence in its favor.

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Circa Smash 64 and Melee Pokemon was as well known for being an anime as it was for the games. I know many people who thought the Pokemon were anime characters. I think the anime even came out first in the west.

Besides, even if Digimon's origin as a video game was uncontested, that wouldn't make it close to being free from hindrances.
I will defend Agumon as a video game character, but as far as Bandai-Namco characters go, I much prefer Lloyd, Heihachi, or even Klonoa.
But I think Lloyd is coming anyway, so...

ArchRanger

Smash Apprentice
Besides Cyber Sleuth? Because a subreddit I frequent has been pushing that game super hard because they've been falling out of love with Pokemon, especially since that game's been rereleased on Switch.
If he already has Cyber Sleuth, no idea.
This is the main reason why I bought Digimon: CS recently since I’m planning on skipping on S&S.

I’ve gotten very tired of how lazy Gamefreak has gotten with their IP and now pushing the complete Pokédex over potentially six titles (Sword, Shield, Ultra Sword, Ultra Shield, Diamond, and Pearl remakes) along with bringing in a new gimmick each generation while ditching the previous generations (Mega evolutions, Z-moves, and now Gigamax) has me pretty much burnt out with them. I’m hoping either Nintendo or TPC buys out Gamefreak’s share since nearly every non-GF game is pretty unique and fun (they aren’t all great though). I’m also pretty disappointed that their first home console (non-handheld) title didn’t push the boundaries on graphics or play area size to a new level like BotW and Odyssey did but that’s hard to do when they stick to a very cookie cutter annual-release schedule so that was me over expecting GF to put more love into their games rather than rinse and repeat like what Activision does with CoD.

/rant lol.

D

Deleted member

Pokemon Red and Blue US Release: 28 September 1998
Pokemon Anime 1st dub episode: September 8, 1998

For the most part you're kinda right.

This is the main reason why I bought Digimon: CS recently since I’m planning on skipping on S&S.

I’ve gotten very tired of how lazy Gamefreak has gotten with their IP and now pushing the complete Pokédex over potentially six titles (Sword, Shield, Ultra Sword, Ultra Shield, Diamond, and Pearl remakes) along with bringing in a new gimmick each generation while ditching the previous generations (Mega evolutions, Z-moves, and now Gigamax) has me pretty much burnt out with them. I’m hoping either Nintendo or TPC buys out Gamefreak’s share since nearly every non-GF game is pretty unique and fun (they aren’t all great though). I’m also pretty disappointed that their first home console (non-handheld) title didn’t push the boundaries on graphics or play area size to a new level like BotW and Odyssey did but that’s hard to do when they stick to a very cookie cutter annual-release schedule so that was me over expecting GF to put more love into their games rather than rinse and repeat like what Activision does with CoD.

/rant lol.
*cough* NatDex *cough*

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Thanks for the recommendations everyone! But yeah, he already has Cyber Sleuth, so that avenue's closed.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Except Game&Watch was developed by Nintendo and Digimon wasn't.

I guess you could make a case for it being owned by Bandai-Namco, but it would still be the first time a non-video game character from a third party company got in. There's no precedent for it, nor is there any strong evidence in its favor.
video
vid·e·o
/ˈvidēō/
noun
  1. 1.
    the recording, reproducing, or broadcasting of moving visual images.
Check. LCD games fit this definition.

game
game1
/ɡām/
noun
noun: game; plural noun: games
  1. 1.
    a form of play or sport, especially a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck.

Check. So yes, LCD games are video games.

ArchRanger

Smash Apprentice
Pokemon Red and Blue US Release: 28 September 1998
Pokemon Anime 1st dub episode: September 8, 1998

For the most part you're kinda right.

*cough* NatDex *cough*
Did they actually revert the decision of not including the National Dex or are you referring to them mentioning that it will return in future games, aka Ultra S&S? An article I read a few weeks ago made it sound like they are sticking to only the Galadex for these games. I’ll try to find it unless you have one stating otherwise.

Edit: October 1st: https://www.gameinformer.com/2019/1...ds-national-pokedex-will-return-in-the-future
Using the excuse that the National Dex isn’t included due to it not making sense for the region, which didn’t stop it from being available in all the other 7 regions despite most Pokémon not being found in each of them. I can garuntee that it will return in the future but via a future title so S&S owners get shafted on their old Pokemon unless they buy the new versions.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Did they actually revert the decision of not including the National Dex or are you referring to them mentioning that it will return in future games, aka Ultra S&S? An article I read a few weeks ago made it sound like they are sticking to only the Galadex for these games. I’ll try to find it unless you have one stating otherwise.

Edit: October 1st: https://www.gameinformer.com/2019/1...ds-national-pokedex-will-return-in-the-future
Using the excuse that the National Dex isn’t included due to it not making sense for the region, which didn’t stop it from being available in all the other 7 regions despite most Pokémon not being found in each of them. I can garuntee that it will return in the future but via a future title so S&S owners get shafted on their old Pokemon unless they buy the new versions.
That's....interesting to say the least. At least that was able to calm some of the fires...

D

Deleted member

The first Digimon Tamagotchi in 1997 sold 14 million units.
And they making news ones until today! Look: https://toy.bandai.co.jp/series/digimon/topics/detail/998/
Way to miss my point which is that if you wanna represent Virtual Pets or Videogames from Bamco, there are better options due to having series that outshine Digimon in both categories. Games are one area that Digimon has always struggled to gain foothold.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
They might want to avoid their games getting drowned with all the huge titles dropping in the March-May frame. Animal Crossing and Doom can stand out but I'm not sure what else could.
There's also Final Fantasy VII Remake coming out in that timeframe too so..

Yeah, Nintendo might want to fold on that hand and play for the Royal Flush in summer

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
There's also Final Fantasy VII Remake coming out in that timeframe too so..

Yeah, Nintendo might want to fold on that hand and play for the Royal Flush in summer
After playing the original Final Fantasy VII for myself, neither did I nor my friend expect such weird, offshoot, one-time minigames. I think we lost it and started laughing when it came to the CPR minigame at Junon Harbor. It's such a weird thing to add.

I wonder if the remake is really gonna keep all these nondefined details. The lack of abundance of save points was frustrating sometimes.

Last edited:

Nemuresu

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3325-3200-4137

Actually:
https://www.polygon.com/interviews/...res-and-leek-size-of-pokemon-sword-and-shield
What would be the quickest amount of time you think an actual Pokémon could be created in?

Ohmori: It definitely takes a decent amount of time. I’d say the fastest for coming up with an idea and actually implementing it completely in the game would be at least three months per character. You know, having them all move in parallel. It’s not just creating that outward appearance of the Pokémon. You’ve got to make sure that then you build the model and make sure it’s within the limits for the polygons, rig it with all the bones and everything, texture it and make it look how we set it up, and then send it to the animators, have them create all the different animations, review those to make sure they still match the idea, and then eventually put it in the game and make sure that everything works in there. So it’s definitely a pretty involved process.
And add on to this:
https://askagamedev.tumblr.com/post/186632316431/what-do-you-think-about-the-pokemon-sword-and

Moving to a new platform is hard. It takes a lot of work, because the new hardware never does all (or even most) things the same way as the old hardware, which means that a lot of massaging, refactoring, and fixing has to take place in order to bring the old stuff in to work on the new. When you’re talking about something on a per-pokemon basis, that becomes an exponential growth problem.

The biggest issue here isn’t that these tasks are insurmountable, but the fact that there are potentially over a thousand pokemon models that need to be updated for each task. That’s a multiplicative scale that can rapidly go off the charts in terms of scope. If they are planning to add just one single new type of animation (like… for example, “sad”) to the pokemon’s suite, that’s hundreds of new animations that need to be made. In the move to the Switch, assets for any single one of these steps for pokemon creation may have been compromised and had to be redone, potentially affecting hundreds of different pokemon.
tl;dr: making this pokémon work isn't as easy as many claim. The National Dex most likely isn't coming back any time soon.

Last edited:

dream1ng

Smash Champion
I just found out that the Fire Emblem mobile game had a more successful launch month than the Mario Kart mobile game, if that doesn't convince you that Fire Emblem may indeed deserve the content it gets then nothing will
Awaiting two or three Dragalia Lost characters in Smash 6.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
If we start adding mobile reps, Red from Angry Birds is up first.
Well, I actually think Euden (Dragalia) /Alfonse (FEH) are first up because Nintendo already owns those characters so they'd be way easier to acquire.

Last edited:

KatKit

Smash Lord
I didn't learn about Fate being a game first until recently, but I just want to point out that this old Fate fighting game was pretty good (especially for a game that I assumed was merely based off of an anime at the time):

Just for you:

Full Heihachi Mishima Move List from Tekken 7.
The electrified noogies, airborne front flip kick, and power bomb alone is a pretty good indicator that ain't nothing like Ryu, chief. His signature sweep attack and its follow-ups was actually the basis for my 2B moveset's main gimmick. A moveset showcase is one thing, but figuring out ways to chain them together meaningfully is another. As you showed us, Heihachi has a large moveset, and translating it into a 2D platform fighter is part of the appeal. And how Heihachi maneuvers, fights, and chains his stuff together by air juggling his opponent is absolutely nothing like Ryu or anyone else in Smash. The man would bring his own set of rules, while simultaneously having to abide by Smash's. It shouldn't matter if he if does it with a sword, pitchfork, or his bare hands.

I'm down for Agumon (I'm in the support thread, for Palutena's sake), but your comparison is basically like someone saying Agumon is just a wingless Ridley... just wrong on all kinds of levels.

Last edited:

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
video
vid·e·o
/ˈvidēō/
noun
  1. 1.

game
game1
/ɡām/
noun
  1. 1.
    a form of play or sport, especially a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck.

I'm being reminded of RetroAhoy's "First Video Game" video he uploaded a while back with this post.
If that was intentional, then you have excellent taste in YouTubers, my friend.

GKMLTTSB

Smash Ace
If we start adding mobile reps, Red from Angry Birds is up first.
Joking aside, I was thinking about mobile reps a while back, and broke it up into 3 general categories.

The bite-sized time-wasters, the continual progression games, and the gacha games.

If you're going with the former, Red actually is a good pick. Otherwise you wind up looking toward things from Fruit Ninja, Candy Crush, etc. (or a Japanese equivalent). I don't really see many characters in this category drawing new eyes to Smash, granted, since a large amount of the appeal in these games is in their nature rather than their characters or world. With that said, Angry Birds is something of an exception to that line of thought, specifically because it has been expanded into a multimedia franchise. So, in that particular case people might actually bite.

The second category, I've too little familiarity with to pick any reasonable candidates. This includes the 'building' and 'kingdom' games though, so stuff like Clash of Clans.

Personally, the Gacha side of things is where I think you've got the most potential, since people into these games get very invested in them. Granblue, Cinderella Girls, KanColle, etc. Most of the big names have spawned multimedia franchises as well, so you have the secondary market to appeal to here as well.

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
video
vid·e·o
/ˈvidēō/
noun
  1. 1.

game
game1
/ɡām/
noun
  1. 1.

According to Google Dictionary, which I'm sure Sakurai and his team consult when determining what is a video game and what isn't.

Am I saying it's not possible? No, but what I'm saying is that Digimon exists in a grey area. We won't know whether or not it's eligible for inclusion in Smash until Sakurai makes a definite statement on it, either in an interview or just straight up including it.

Until then I wouldn't be so quick to jump to any conclusions.
Well, I actually think Euden (Dragalia) /Alfonse (FEH) are first up because Nintendo already owns those characters so they'd be way easier to acquire.
Either Euden, Alfonse, or even someone from Granblue. Considering Nintendo's solid relationship with Cygames (They've worked together on Dragalia Lost for the past year+ and Nintendo straight up owns 5% stock in the company), how big the series is in Japan, and how Cygames is looking to expand the brand as a whole I could definitely see a Granblue rep getting in as early as Ultimate DLC.

Last edited:

ArchRanger

Smash Apprentice
Actually:
https://www.polygon.com/interviews/...res-and-leek-size-of-pokemon-sword-and-shield

And add on to this:
https://askagamedev.tumblr.com/post/186632316431/what-do-you-think-about-the-pokemon-sword-and

tl;dr: making this pokémon work isn't as easy as many claim. The National Dex most likely isn't coming back any time soon.
This just helps further push the point of them needing to take more time to push out the game's rather than attempting to meet an annual quota just for holiday sales. They already pushed out Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee last year, why not take a couple of years before releasing the new one out the next year? Follow this with them *very likely* releasing Diamond/Pearl remake next year? Gamefreak has grown to the point where them and their investors expect a yearly return in profit which comes at the sacrifice of quality in the games. That's not to say they are bad games in any sense, similar to how the same thing can be said about any annual series, but there's no denying they could fit more content, gameplay, and overall TLC into the franchise if they weren't so focused on pumping them out every year (mostly in sets of two as well).

Last edited:

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
1 - Agumon, Greymon and MetalGreymon have the same body type, he don't need so much work as people think.
2 - "Giant Digimon" , no. In games they were never giant.
3 - Why not a fun mechanic? You as a player can give your Agumon something to eat, it's fun and cute!
4 - Lloyd use 2 Swords and some magic, Heihachi can punch and kick. How is that more interesting than using WarGreymon to fly and trow a Gaia Force?
1) There should at least be some unique moves, particularly for Metal Greymon. Shooting out his claw was a pretty cool move. Wargreymon would need a different moveset though.
2) Thats only in the games so that they don't become cumbersome when you try to walk around with them..its the same reason walking around with Wailord in Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver has Wailord at a much more managable size rather than its actual size 47'07", which would absolutely tower over the 4'11" trainer while the in-game size is closer to 8-9'. Everything else tends to depict them as giants, the games are just the outlier here.
3) Its fun and cute..for a Digital Pet..for a fighting game, it would be cumbersome and get in the way of fighting..though I suppose it could also be directly compared to refilling Ink as an Inkling, so again not something that would make him unique (not that its a bad thing).
4) That would definitely be a Final Smash and not a standard attack (and thus Lloyd & Heihachi would have something just as good as theirs most likely)..and if it was a standard attack, it wouldn't be as flashy as that and its likely Lloyd could have a comparable spell (Tales has a ton of awesome, flashy attacks and spells) and Heihachi would have enough personality in his attacks to make him fun..there's a reason he's not boring in Tekken.
I could see it working okay if it were like the original Digimon Rumble arena where it was just Agumon and WarGreymon. If it were maybe like an Arsene meter and then he transformed (warp-digivolved) into WarGreymon or something, idk. I feel like Greymon and MetalGreymon should be left out though. Still, it's a little shaky.
I pretty much agree. Having all four of them would be a bit much for a single 3rd Party/DLC Character.
According to Google Dictionary, which I'm sure Sakurai and his team consult when determining what is a video game and what isn't.

Am I saying it's not possible? No, but what I'm saying is that Digimon exists in a grey area. We won't know whether or not it's eligible for inclusion in Smash until Sakurai makes a definite statement on it, either in an interview or just straight up including it.

Until then I wouldn't be so quick to jump to any conclusions.
Pretty much all I've been saying.
I've seen people saying video games are just any electronic game while others have said that electronic LED/LCD games aren't the same thing as video games.
Its much too gray an area and, honestly, Sakurai would probably just opt for the far more requested Lloyd Irving or Heihachi than even deal with trying to figure out what Digimon counted as.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Finally all my classes have come and gone for today.

Anything interesting? Oh, talking about Pokemon and Digimon. How nice.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Finally all my classes have come and gone for today.

Anything interesting? Oh, talking about Pokemon and Digimon. How nice.
Well, November is eerily close. I expect Terry next week and likely the reveal of Fighter 5.

D

Deleted member

Well, November is eerily close. I expect Terry next week and likely the reveal of Fighter 5.
I'm ****ing stacked as **** next week. If you can page me on what happened in the Direct, that would be helpful.

Calling it right again there won't be a leak this week, and we're all gonna be genuinely surprised at who the next newcomer is. Because no one's putting up some real credibility.

We're blind in this scenario.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
As a Dane this is so surrealistic to read lol. For me it's the complete opposite, I always thought Thor stuck out like a sore thumb in the MCU because he's literally just a figure in mythology, I grew up with stories about the Norse gods, so it's so weird to see someone like him (or at least an interpretation of him) among the rest of Marvel's cast. I get it though, there's no reason it would be any different in the Philippines, it's just a funny little highlight of how different cultures can be.

As for the Agumon discussion, I don't think there's any issue with his biggest claim to fame being the anime as long as he originated from a video game. I very much think that's the case he did as well, the definition really isn't as strict as people like to think, R.O.B. already stretches it very far, it's mostly just a rule to keep the very clear cut and dry non-video game characters out, if Sakurai for some reason really wanted to add Agumon this wouldn't be what stops him. The biggest problem for Agumon is that he just isn't very likely to begin with, Digimon is pretty niche these days, so he's not going to appeal to many outside that particular generation that grew up during the series' peak years, and Namco just has a lot of options that are much stronger in the wider perspective. I'd love to see it, I say this everytime the discussion comes up, but it's not happening, at least not anytime soon.

D

Deleted member

As for the Agumon discussion, I don't think there's any issue with his biggest claim to fame being the anime as long as he originated from a video game. I very much think that's the case he did as well, the definition really isn't as strict as people like to think, R.O.B. already stretches it very far, it's mostly just a rule to keep the very clear cut and dry non-video game characters out, if Sakurai for some reason really wanted to add Agumon this wouldn't be what stops him. The biggest problem for Agumon is that he just isn't very likely to begin with, Digimon is pretty niche these days, so he's not going to appeal to many outside that particular generation that grew up during the series' peak years, and Namco just has a lot of options that are much stronger in the wider perspective. I'd love to see it, I say this everytime the discussion comes up, but it's not happening, at least not anytime soon.
While yes, he did originate from a video game, I believe competition hurts the inclusion. The franchise has to go up against Tekken and Tales and other major ones, and those have large amounts of fan support. I highly doubt it that he can just be the go-to pick.

Evil Trapezium

Smash Master
NNID
GuyManRunnin
Switch FC
SW-2246-2414-0334
Non-Fire Emblem fans in a nutshell.

Pre Fire Emblem Awakening: Oh? What a cool little series, seems like a bit of fun and I hope it can keep doing well.

Post Fire Emblem Awakening: ARRRGH! I'M SICK OF FIRE EMBLEM! I WISH THIS SERIES WOULD DIE!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I find arguing Digimon to not be video game characters pretty silly. Especially if the argument being used is the screen for the hardware. Wasn't it an LCD dot matrix, like what the Gameboy used? The sprites had to be generated on the screen, not like the Game&Watch which fills in set shapes like a calculator.

ArchRanger

Smash Apprentice
Digimon has every merit and right to be in the game if Sakurai wants. It's biggest challenge is that there is larger IP's that Bandai Namco own that would probably come first like Tales Of (Lloyd) and Tekken like @Lesley Black Velvet points out and as MasterOfKnees MasterOfKnees points out, ROB is already an obscure edition. He was a peripheral and never really appeared in a game until Smash. Regardless, there is always a sliver of a chance until we hear that the SSBU is complete so people that want Agumon to make an appearance should be able to keep up hope without others saying, "it won't happen for x, y, and z reasons". That's no different then the old arguments like, "too irrelevant, too niche, or too old" statements that people like to use against some of the characters that made it into the game. *cough cough* Banjo/Kazooie *cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom