• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Your reactions?

75. Doom Slayer (Doom)
76. Geno (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)
77. Bandanna Waddle Dee (Kirby)
78. Crash (Crash Bandicoot)
79. Ryu Hayabasa (Ninja Gaiden)
80. Arle Nadja (Puyo Puyo)
81. Akira Howard (Astral Chain)
82. Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)

36ε - Dixie Kong (Donkey Kong Country)
64ε - Octoling (Splatoon)
71ε - Kasumi (Persona 5 Royal)
This reminds me of when I dreamed of a new EX Pokémon card. It was of a red and black deer Pokémon that had two black antlers that fused together at the top. I named this Pokémon Solibuck and thought it was one of my coolest Fakémon designs yet. The sad part is it probably was considering most of them were inanimate objects with faces.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
Your reactions?

75. Doom Slayer (Doom)

This roster is honestly fire. Even though there's a few I could live without, (Namely Waddle Dee & Arle) I'd no doubt take this lineup.

Uh, in what planet is a Japanese series with a ninja that prided itself on long cinematic cutscenes not anime? Anime swordsman should not have a negative connotation, and describing Hayabusa as one isn't inaccurate.
I was tempted to answer something like 'Welcome to the Smash community' but for real, i think it's only about a very vocal minority of haters.

Most people here on smashboards, from what i've seen, understand that 'anime swordsman' shouldn't have a negative connotation, it's basically a meme at this point.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
I was tempted to answer something like 'Welcome to the Smash community' but for real, i think it's only about a very vocal minority of haters.

Most people here on smashboards, from what i've seen, understand that 'anime swordsman' shouldn't have a negative connotation, it's basically a meme at this point.
I think there's a percentage of the community that legitimately finds anime sword figher and Fire Emblem character synonymous.

Last edited:

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
I want Sackboy in this game.
Isn't LBP a dead series? I haven't heard anything of it in years. It would be interesting to have a character who was also in Playstation Allstars. Shame that game was a poorly made Smash Clone. I think Heihachi or Dante would take that cake, though.

Also not insinuating that a Dead Series = No chances for said character, legitimate inquiry.

Last edited:

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Sackboy would be cool. Haven't thought about the Little Big Planet games in a long while. Also if we're talking about PABR, gonna need my man Nathan Drake in before anyone else

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion
Your reactions?

75. Doom Slayer (Doom)

I don't see it happening for a multitude of reasons. For one, I don't see anymore Western reps. For another, Kasumi doesn't work as an Echo. If we were getting two first parties, I very heavily doubt one of them would be Bandana Dee. While I think that Geno is technically on the table after Hero's reveal and release, He's still very much a pipe dream for the community.

In terms of liklihood, I give it less than a 1 out of 10.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
Sackboy would be cool. Haven't thought about the Little Big Planet games in a long while. Also if we're talking about PABR, gonna need my man Nathan Drake in before anyone else
Drake would be sick. I think Sly Cooper, Heihachi, Raiden, all of 'em would be great in Smash. I loved Sir Daniel Fortesque. A Super Smash Bros. vs. Playstation All Stars game would be a sick crossover. I could see retro reps like Tomba being sick.

rychu_supadude

Smash Journeyman
Well, MY prophetic dream was a character called "Capcom All-Stars" with Chun-Li, Demitri, Jill, Dante, Phoenix, Haggar, Strider and Captain Commando in the same slot Hero-style. For some reason nobody complained and all were happy.

lady_sky skipper

Smash Ace
Drake would be sick. I think Sly Cooper, Heihachi, Raiden, all of 'em would be great in Smash. I loved Sir Daniel Fortesque. A Super Smash Bros. vs. Playstation All Stars game would be a sick crossover. I could see retro reps like Tomba being sick.
Oh man, I really wish that a Smash Bros vs. PlayStation All-Stars game could happen so I could have Parappa and Kirby team up. It would be so awesome if not for licensing issues. :(

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Kratos (Maybe even as a duo character with Atreus) is the most likely Sony rep we'd get tbh. Him or Nathan Drake.

Anyone else would be a pipe dream.

Last edited:

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
Also probably because Lucina isn't as relevant as Chrom and Robin.
Perhaps, though she is more popular than either of them.
Your reactions?

75. Doom Slayer (Doom)

Doom Slayer/Doomguy - I'm fine with it, but really only for the stage and music.
Geno - I love Super Mario RPG, so this wouldn't be bad at all.
Bandanna Dee - Indifference at best, though I do love Waddle Dees.
Crash - Indifference, but he is popular.
Hayabusa - Indifference
Arle - Don't really care about her.
Akira - I'm fine with this..but would the name really be Akira? I mean, thats your bro/sis' name in the game, not the character you play as, whom you name, so I think it'd just be 'Officer Howard' or something..unless they have a default name we don't know.
Travis - Don't really care about him.
Dixie - Dixie is my fav in DK, so I'd love her, even as an Echo of Diddy Kong.
Octoling - My preferred race for Splatoon 2, so I'd love her.
Kasumi - I don't mind her..but she uses a rapier, so I don't think she can really be an Echo of Joker..and if she could somehow be an Echo for Joker, so could Yu Narukami or Makoto Yuuki from Persona 4 or Persona 3.
Lack of a new Capcom rep, particularly Phoenix, is a shame, but considering Arle and Travis are HUGE on my wants list I'd be very very happy. Plus Akira is a nice addition - I really do want a newer rep from a 2019 game and though I've yet to play AC the art style just entrances me.
I mean, we got Ken in the base roster. He may be an Echo, but he is a Capcom rep..or Capcom USA rep, I guess.

KatKit

Smash Lord
Akira - I'm fine with this..but would the name really be Akira? I mean, thats your bro/sis' name in the game, not the character you play as, whom you name, so I think it'd just be 'Officer Howard' or something..unless they have a default name we don't know.
Interestingly enough, the game has 4 random predetermined name options for both twins. The sister's names are Akane, Kaede, Misaki, or Miki, whereas the brother's names are Yamato, Kazuma, Ryo, or Hayato.

Unless they pick one for each, something like Officer Howard makes the most sense.

Ninjaed

Smash Journeyman
- Doomguy: not in smash, no. It's not the crossover for him. I wouldn't want him either - I don't like shooters too much.
- Geno: many reasons as to why that's a pipe dream. If it happens, I wouldn't care either way but I know it won't happen. Mii costume is likely though.
- Bandana Dee: I'm on the fence as to his chances, but leaning toward no. Don't know him well so don't care about him.
- Crash: one of the most likely Sony reps with Kratos. I wouldn't mind him in Smash, he honestly feels like a Nintendo character.
- Ryu Hayabusa: Leaning toward yes. Koei Tecmo has DoA, Ninja Gaiden and the Warriors. He'd rep 2 of their franchises. Also, ninja!
- Arle: Puyo puyo stands no chance next to other Sega-owned franchises like Yakuza. Heck even Streets of Rage or Golden Axe might have better odds.
- Akira: if Rex was too recent, what makes people think Akira can get in?
- Travis: GungHo rep? I doubt it, and wouldn't a Ragnarok rep be ahead in the list? While I doubt it, I'd welcome him but there are better options.
- Dixie: shafted once. Not sure what she'd bring Diddy doesn't already do. Also the DLC seems to focus on bringing new stuff. I'm pretty sure she's out.
- Octoling: would've been an echo fighter. Thinking about it, maybe Dixie and her could be cheap DLC as echo fighters, just to please people. I can see that happening. Not much effort, cash in.
- Kasumi (P5): No. Like Rex, too recent. Persona has better to offer anyway, like Elizabeth. Or Jack Frost? King or Black Frost? Regardless, we're not getting new Persona chars as they want to focus on please more people by bringing more worlds. Also she's not a Joker clone so no cheap DLC here.

big no / likely no / maybe / likely yes

All in all, pretty bad. Pipe dreams born from echo chambers all-around with few characters who actually have a chance, not to mention not including other characters who would have made so much more sense.

Last edited:

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
- Doomguy: not in smash, no. It's not the crossover for him. I wouldn't want him either - I don't like shooters too much.
- Geno: many reasons as to why that's a pipe dream. If it happens, I wouldn't care either way but I know it won't happen.
- Bandana Dee: I'm on the fence as to his chances, but leaning toward no. Don't know him well so don't care about him.
- Crash: one of the most likely Sony reps with Kratos. I wouldn't mind him in Smash, he honestly feels like a Nintendo character.
- Ryu Hayabusa: Leaning toward yes. Koei Tecmo has DoA, Ninja Gaiden and the Warriors. He'd rep 2 of their franchises. Also, ninja!
- Arle: Puyo puyo stands no chance next to other Sega-owned franchises like Yakuza. Heck even Streets of Rage or Golden Axe might have better odds.
- Travis: GungHo rep? I doubt it, and wouldn't a Ragnarok rep be ahead in the list? While I doubt it, I'd welcome him but there are better options.
- Dixie: shafted once. Not sure what she'd bring Diddy doesn't already do. Also the DLC seems to focus on bringing new stuff. I'm pretty sure she's out.
- Octoling: would've been an echo fighter. Thinking about it, maybe Dixie and her could be cheap DLC as echo fighters, just to please people. I can see that happening. Not much effort, cash in.
- Kasumi (P5): No. Like Rex, too recent. Persona has better to offer anyway, like Elizabeth. Or Jack Frost? King or Black Frost? Regardless, we're not getting new Persona chars as they want to focus on please more people by bringing more worlds.

All in all, pretty bad. Pipe dreams born from echo chambers all-around with few characters who actually have a chance, not to mention not including other characters who would have made so much more sense.
First off, you do realize that they're choosing characters for DLC at a later date than the original Fighter's Pass (not to mention Persona 5 and Dragon Quest 11 both came out in 2017 anyway), so there's no inherent reason they can't choose more recent titles in DLC. It wasn't a one time cutoff in perpetuity.

Second, Dixie, Octoling, and Kasumi are specifically listed as Echoes, so you might want to adjust your comments on them haha.

Third, Puyo Puyo is Sega's biggest franchise not in Smash currently, so it stands quite a good chance compared to to other Sega IPs. Yakuza is probably the biggest competitor of those three, but even then, Puyo Puyo is the more succesful one.

Travis Touchdown, from Suda 51 and No More Heroes fame?

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
While we're on the topic of dreams, one time I dreamed that the last base game character reveals were Joker, Goku as a Marth echo, Banjo, and a completely made up Fire Emblem character that Sakurai wanted to put in the game for some reason. I don't remember much about the dream, but I do remember that the character was female, had a ponytail, and attacked using her emotions (think something similar to Super Princess Peach). In hindsight, that dream was oddly prophetic because Joker and Banjo actually did end up happening and people like to call Hero "sword Goku" so that also ended up being true. I'm not saying I had a vision or anything, but Sakurai's secret Fire Emblem OC is totally gonna be DLC #5

Ninjaed

Smash Journeyman
First off, you do realize that they're choosing characters for DLC at a later date than the original Fighter's Pass (not to mention Persona 5 and Dragon Quest 11 both came out in 2017 anyway), so there's no inherent reason they can't choose more recent titles in DLC. It wasn't a one time cutoff in perpetuity.

Second, Dixie, Octoling, and Kasumi are specifically listed as Echoes, so you might want to adjust your comments on them haha.

Third, Puyo Puyo is Sega's biggest franchise not in Smash currently, so it stands quite a good chance compared to to other Sega IPs. Yakuza is probably the biggest competitor of those three, but even then, Puyo Puyo is the more succesful one.

Travis Touchdown, from Suda 51 and No More Heroes fame?
Going for such recent titles isn't a smart move. Take ARMS: people acted like it was a big deal, in the end it didn't blossom like other games like Splatoon did. Give it time to see how it evolves first, rushing is something to avoid.

Like I said, DLC won't give us echo fighters unless they're quite cheaper. In which case, I'd see Dixie and Octoling. Not Kasumi though, she's not a Joker clone AFAIK.

Arle doesn't stand a chance not because the franchise is small, but because it wouldn't be properly represented by a fighter. That's why we got Persona instead. I hardly give any chances to any other Sega-owned franchises in the DLC pass anyway. In the 2nd wave, you could get an old-school rep like Axel Stone or a more recent one like Kiryu Kazuma, but I wouldn't bet on it. I would love it, but wouldn't bet on it.

Yes, that Travis Touchdown. GungHo is the company that now owns the franchise, and they also own Ragnarok AFAIK. I seriously doubt his chances even though I like him. I'd love to put him in orange at least but I'm not seeing it. Maybe with certain arguments but at least not now.

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion
Arle doesn't stand a chance not because the franchise is small, but because it wouldn't be properly represented by a fighter. That's why we got Persona instead. I hardly give any chances to any other Sega-owned franchises in the DLC pass anyway. In the 2nd wave, you could get an old-school rep like Axel Stone or a more recent one like Kiryu Kazuma, but I wouldn't bet on it. I would love it, but wouldn't bet on it.
Bear in mind, Arle originated as a mage in a dungeon crawler RPG. She absolutely can work as a fighter and still reference her far more popular Puyo Puyo iteration.

ProfPeanut

Smash Ace
Arle doesn't stand a chance not because the franchise is small, but because it wouldn't be properly represented by a fighter.
What do you mean by that? Arle herself started out as an RPG protagonist in Madou Monogatari, the game from which Puyo Puyo was a originally a spin-off of, so she's had moveset potential ever since she was created.

If you mean that the gameplay itself should be represented, then that's kind of weak to argue when Smash has hardly ever really adhered to that hard gameplay representation. Puyo Puyo already has a lot of competitive elements in it for Smash to borrow from, at any rate, and it wouldn't be difficult to incorporate them into an Arle moveset.

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
Going for such recent titles isn't a smart move. Take ARMS: people acted like it was a big deal, in the end it didn't blossom like other games like Splatoon did. Give it time to see how it evolves first, rushing is something to avoid.

Like I said, DLC won't give us echo fighters unless they're quite cheaper. In which case, I'd see Dixie and Octoling. Not Kasumi though, she's not a Joker clone AFAIK.

Yes, that Travis Touchdown. GungHo is the company that now owns the franchise, and they also own Ragnarok AFAIK. I seriously doubt his chances even though I like him. I'd love to put him in orange at least but I'm not seeing it. Maybe with certain arguments but at least not now.
I mean, recent titles alone isn't really a good point when the DLC already kind of proves otherwise and established franchises tend to still do pretty well. Unproven new IPs I think is more of what you're going for, and even then, there isn't much to stop Nintendo from trying to make them bigger through Smash.

And the original display of the this list had them listed as Echoes. I would think you would want to respond to how it was originally presented as a "reality" for Smash Ultimate's DLC. I don't think Echoes will be DLC either, but when I analyzed this list, I still treated them as Echoes.

There's no such thing as "wouldn't be properly represented by a fighter" and claiming such is either from a place of lack of imagination or just plain gatekeeping. We have a real life toy robot, a 2D fighter, Villager, etc. That's why I don't think Arle not being traditional really hurts her in any way. I also don't see why they would be so unwilling to go back to companies for additional reps. Basically all of them still have very important Japanese characters that could be added as new third party representatives.

Travis is the one with exclusive Nintendo titles, Suda 51 (whose presence as a Japanese gaming developer always feels seriously underestimated by people in the Smash community) who is also close friends with Sakurai and wants Travis in, and a strong, if niche fan base. Sakurai would pick Travis for Travis, not to represent GungHo lol.

Simplythe1

Smash Apprentice

Hold on, I thought MARVELOUS were the ones who owned No More Heroes, like it's co-owned by them and Grasshopper Manufacture/SUDA51

D

Deleted member

I dreamed the other night that Tony Hawk was revealed as fighter #5.

KatKit

Smash Lord
Aside from the fact that this is post season 1 DLC and a character like Rex is probably no longer 'too recent', Astral Chain was actually in development before Nier Automata (it's a project that took roughly 5 years to complete); that's at least circa 2014.

Last edited:

Ninjaed

Smash Journeyman
Arle is Sega, I don't see another Sega rep in the pass. Maybe in the 2nd wave. I still don't see Arle at all. How would Puyo Puyo's "gimmicks" be implemented in a balanced, viable, faithful and fun way? I don't see it. We'd be getting Arle, not Puyo Puyo. Sakurai would've said no to pacman if bandai namco had rejected his draft to ask him to go for the white sclera eyes look.

You're right, I meant unproven new IPs. Doesn't look like that's Nintendo's focus this pass. Then you had Corrin from a proven IP or Bayonetta (not a DLC I know), and that didn't please quite a few people. I doubt they'd be taking that risk again so soon. Worked only for Roy in the long run because his IP was proven.

Hold on, I thought MARVELOUS were the ones who owned No More Heroes, like it's co-owned by them and Grasshopper Manufacture/SUDA51
Published in part by Marvelous, yes. I guess that makes it co-owned by them?

Last edited:

ProfPeanut

Smash Ace
Arle is Sega, I don't see another Sega rep in the pass. Maybe in the 2nd wave. I still don't see Arle at all. How would Puyo Puyo's "gimmicks" be implemented in a balanced, viable, faithful and fun way? I don't see it. We'd be getting Arle, not Puyo Puyo. Sakurai would've said no to pacman if bandai namco had rejected his draft to ask him to go for the white sclera eyes look.
Arle is far more Compile than Sega, just as Bayonetta is more Platinum Games and Joker is more Atlus. Compile is gone, of course, but Arle is essentially an adopted franchise, and shares little parentage with Sonic and company.

Puyo Puyo's "gimmick" is just putting combos together out of seemingly nothing to overwhelm your opponent. It's the most fighting-game-like puzzle game mechanic out of all the major ones, and assuming that is has to involve literally dropping pairs of colored jellies onto the field is an immensely shallow understanding of it. And again, Smash has never particularly cared about mechanical accuracy if it was inconvenient to apply.

Puyo Puyo isn't the one being asked for, at any rate, but Arle herself. She survived two attempts by Sega to replace her as the franchise's main character, has very comparable historical clout, and has repped Puyo Puyo's serious approach to its own sillliness for ages already. No one is actually arguing for the puyo slimes themselves to be playable.

Last edited:

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
[[About Crash]] one of the most likely Sony reps with Kratos
I think the thing about Arle is just personal preference, but this is outright wrong. Crash has nothing to do with Sony beyond making his debut there, he has a ton of games on Nintendo platforms (which should tell you he's not owned by Sony, because when has a first party company ever released a game on a competing console while they made consoles?.) Crash is instead owned by Activision. So while he represents Sony in spirit, maybe, he has nothing to do with Kratos at all. Won't contest Crash being likely, but WHY (he came back to roaring fanfare at the perfect time) is a good place to start.

Also, wow, I need to tell you a lot about what Arle can do. "Puyo Puyo isn't suited for a fighter" my ass. I've never heard such Minotauros-**** before. Also, source on why Persona was "picked over" Puyo Puyo for that reason? If I had to assume that Arle isn't on the backburner for later and Sakurai flat-out rejected her, something like "he likes Persona 5 better", "Joker is way more popular overseas", or even "somebody involved at SEGA didn't want Arle in and he couldn't get them to budge" is a lot more reasonable than that.

As for HOW... incorporating chains, incorporating Puyo management, incorporating the attacks you do as the animations for when you do that, there's several, fantastic routes you could take. Rather than brag and show off my OWN moveset, here's two that also incorporate her RPG appearances, and another that's all about Puyo. But if you just don't like the idea, oh well. No skin off my back. I don't think this was likelihood ratings anyway, it was just opinions on if that set of characters came to pass.

Ninjaed

Smash Journeyman
Of course it's just in spirit for Crash = Sony. I tried to keep my post as brief as possible. No one likes walls of text.

And you know what, I won't bother arguing the Arle point. Let's just chalk it up to me not liking her. I did check the movesets you shared btw (always nice to see so much effort put into ideas) but I'm not going to engage in that right now.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
While I wouldn't mind Arle at all, am I alone in thinking that Kiryu probably has a better shot?

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Your reactions?

75. Doom Slayer (Doom)

75. Doom Slayer (Doom)- Cool
76. Geno (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)- YES YES YES
77. Bandanna Waddle Dee (Kirby)- meh I want Daroach
78. Crash (Crash Bandicoot)- YES
79. Ryu Hayabasa (Ninja Gaiden)- Cool
80. Arle Nadja (Puyo Puyo)- ok but I still prefer Alex Kidd
81. Akira Howard (Astral Chain)- I don’t like “I am new promote me”
82. Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)- meh

36ε - Dixie Kong (Donkey Kong Country)- Cool
64ε - Octoling (Splatoon)- Cool
71ε - Kasumi (Persona 5 Royal)- meh

AntagonisticGalaxyCetacea

Smash Journeyman
Travis: GungHo rep? I doubt it, and wouldn't a Ragnarok rep be ahead in the list? While I doubt it, I'd welcome him but there are better options.
You bring up Ragnarok being a "more likely" choice yet I don't even know what the hell that is. After Googling I question why you think that seems more likely than Travis.

Your issue in a lot of these other choices seem to follow the same trend of them being replaced by "a better character". Sakurai does not choose characters solely to represent companies, he chooses characters that people want, or characters that can provide interesting ideas to the game.

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
While I wouldn't mind Arle at all, am I alone in thinking that Kiryu probably has a better shot?
Nah, I actually think Kiryu is pretty slept on all things considered. I know most people don't really consider Yakuza because of it being primarily associated with Playstation, but Sega has been treating the series incredibly well ever since Yakuza 0 did really well in the west, to the point where they even made PS4 ports of 3-5 specifically for the western fans. Kiryu could very well be considered Sega's secondary poster-boy alongside Sonic nowadays, so it'd make sense to go for him as the next Sega character. Plus, Yakuza 1 and 2 both had Wii U ports in Japan only, so it's not like the series is any less a stranger to Nintendo consoles than Persona or Metal Gear. Honestly Kiryu is by far my most wanted pipe-dream character, so I'd be beyond ecstatic to have him in.

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
- Geno: many reasons as to why that's a pipe dream. If it happens, I wouldn't care either way but I know it won't happen. Mii costume is likely though.
- Kasumi (P5): No. Like Rex, too recent. Persona has better to offer anyway, like Elizabeth. Or Jack Frost? King or Black Frost? Regardless, we're not getting new Persona chars as they want to focus on please more people by bringing more worlds. Also she's not a Joker clone so no cheap DLC here.

big no / likely no / maybe / likely yes

As was said, the 'too recent' thing no longer matters because all of these characters were decided on after development, meaning more recent characters like Rex & Pyra, Byleth, and Officer Howard are all fairly possible. All of their games did pretty well too.

Dixie & Octoling were meant to be Echo Fighters on that original list and with how we know nothing of this next round of DLC, its entirely possible that we could see standalone DLC, even Echo Fighters..and just a small nitpick, but Crash isn't Sony, Crash is Activision..that's why the recent Crash games have released on all systems.

Last edited:

Ninjaed

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai and Nintendo strike deals with companies, not us. Where players matter are during those meetings where they decide which characters should be in based on many factors: popularity, uniqueness, company's image, nintendo's image, sakurai's thoughts on a moveset, etc... In other words, they do consider several characters and compare them with each other, picking the "better character" according to certain criteria. Which companies are contacted also depends on Nintendo's wants as a company. And I'm only scratching the surface here.

I do think Kiryu has a better shot. Yakuza being the spiritual successor of Shenmue plays a role, but Sega has also seen recent success with it. As for how unique he'd be, the game features several fighting styles for instance. Shulk may be changing Arts, but Kiryu could be changing his specials depending on his stance, going from grappler to heavy-hitter for example at a whim. Pokemon Trainer is the only one that can do something remotely similar, and Zelda/Sheik before SSB4. It also plays in Sega's interests as they've been promoting Yakuza quite a bit now, as opposed to Puyo Puyo.
History, moveset potential, unique, in the company's interest... Quite a lot going for him tbh.

DevaAshera DevaAshera I replied to all these points already, though I'll repeat one thing for good measure: I know Dixie, Octoling and Kasumi were meant as Echo fighters. I considered them as such. That's why I said cheap DLC featuring echo fighers like them isn't impossible and why they're dixie+octo are orange. Otherwise, they'd be red.

Last edited:

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
I think in future Lucina will be downgraded to Marth's Alt. Which is clearly possible.
What I'd like to see instead is for Chrom to get a new, unique moveset, and for Lucina to be Chrom's echo(which makes more sense, because they're father and daughter, and wield the same weapon), and Roy to be Marth's echo. That way, instead of having 4 Marths, we have 2 Marths and 2 Chroms. Which is at least a LITTLE more variety.

What's your prediction for DLC fighter 5?
Ryu Hayabusa.

Uh, in what planet is a Japanese series with a ninja that prided itself on long cinematic cutscenes not anime?
Most people consider anime to be an art style. And Ninja Gaiden, at least in the modern era, doesn't use that style.

SirCamp

Smash Ace
I asked this the other day, but I don't think anyone responded to it so I'll ask again. What are people's thoughts on Phantasy Star/Phantasy Star Online for a Sega rep? I don't think I've ever seen anyone talk about that as a possibility. Is there a reason for that?

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
I asked this the other day, but I don't think anyone responded to it so I'll ask again. What are people's thoughts on Phantasy Star/Phantasy Star Online for a Sega rep? I don't think I've ever seen anyone talk about that as a possibility. Is there a reason for that?
It's Billy Hatcher or bust, boi.

Last edited:

NoOtherPersona

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4922-9697-9289
That'd be cool but who would it be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom