• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
Well crud, I guess I'm toxic now because I just so happen to also want Isaac in Smash.

Sorry if my toxic Isaac-wanting ways have offended people in here.
It's okay, I don't blame any of you personally. I just assume that Golden Sun poisoned your minds.

I don't see how it's toxic to be upset that one's desired character be included only as an assist trophy.
Letting pretty much anything in a video game upset you is at least a little toxic. It's certainly not a sign of emotional health at least.

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Attempting to characterize a fanbase due to a couple of bad apples is a very close-minded and ignorant thing to do. Two kids on twitter harassed Sakurai's twitter account and suddenly all Waluigi fans are psychopaths and toxic. One Ashley fan on twitter said something dumb about Castlevania and suddenly all Ashley fans are dumb and toxic. A small group of Isaac fans believed in a silly theory and suddenly all Isaac fans are conspiracy theorists and toxic.

The reality of the matter is that people love to take the extremes of a fanbase and stretch the living hell out of them to make said fanbase look bad. There are bad parts in every fanbase, it doesn't mean that these bad parts are the majority or representation of the group.

Think of it this way, would YOU like it if the fanbase of your favorite character got slandered to hell because of a few people and you were called toxic and other derogatory terms just because you belonged to that group?
To play devil's advocate, it seems like the Smash fanbase as a whole is rife with such occurrences of harassment.

Need I remind you and everyone else here about the mass amount of hate and pure vitriol sent towards prominent anti-Grinch speculators? People like John Cartwright were being slandered and sent death threats en masse. I personally got told I was stupid and insulted in similar ways multiple times.

Smash fans as a whole seem much more prone to such behavior, and as much as we can deflect that by saying, "not all fans are like that," it's still something we have to seriously acknowledge and remedy, because as much as we don't want to admit it, these people do define our fanbase.

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Remind me again what toxicity has to do with Newcomer/DLC Speculation? Please stay on topic.

If you want to discuss issues within the community (and how to fix them) please use the Serious Discussion board.

He-Was-Number-Wan

Smash Rookie
New to the Smashboards, time to join in on the discussion! I really do think people are underestimating Doom Slayer's potential to end the Fighters Pass. I have a lot on my Charlie Day conspiracy board for this one (some of which has been compiled from conversation in the Hell's Gate thread):
  • Nintendo and Bethesda are on INCREDIBLY good terms, and Sakurai has highlighted their contributions to the industry in past publications/press.
  • The majority of the Doom games have made their way onto Switch.
  • Slayers Club is giving out custom-made Doom 3 Switches.
  • Pete Hines is one of the only third-party studio representatives to partake in Nintendo-based promotions to the degree that he has in recent history (September Direct, Nintendo Power Podcast, etc.).
  • I've seen some talk about "Diversity Theory," and I do think that could hold some merit. If the goal is to sell the entire set as a package through the Pass, the current set includes a summoner, a swordsman/magic user, a platformer/mixed attacker, and a traditional fighter. That lost slot is BEGGING for a weapons-based/gunner character to offer the widest variety of characters/fighting styles to customers.
  • Terry is being released in November, during which we'll see the release of Doom Eternal. If they follow suit with their DLC announcement pattern, it's entirely possible that we get a Smash Direct in November that showcases Terry and announces our next fighter. The timing just SCREAMS Slayer. If they hold out, the VGAs are just around the corner, and Doom Eternal will no doubt have a presence there.
  • Doom Slayer BLEEDS hype and would generate enormous buzz in the US and EU, and would be the perfect "Big Gun" to close out something like the Fighters Pass (can you imagine Rip and Tear swelling during a reveal trailer? can you IMAGINE the ENERGY behind that introduction?). FPS games aren't big in Japan, but much in the same way that US fans warmed up to characters more popular in Japan (Melee/Brawl-era Fire Emblem characters, Joker, Hero, etc.), I think Doom Slayer could work its way into the Japanese smash community as a welcome addition because of the content he would bring. Speaking of which . . .
  • Sakurai is big on music, and while this is a weaker point to make, the Doom series' music is a character in its own right, and would make for a valuable addition to the game. Bethesda has shown no sign that they would be as stingy with their music as Square-Enix, and given their working relationship, I think Sakurai would welcome a newcomer/franchise that he could include with a lot of music to better justify the pricepoint. ****, if we only got two songs like we did with Cloud, but they were Rip and Tear, and BFG Division? Just those two would be worth the cost of the entire pass.

I don't mean to suggest that there isn't enough Doom Slayer discussion here, because a lot of people suspect he could make it into Pass 2 (or 3), but the stars (and Mars) just seem to be in the perfect position for Doom to round out the fighter pass (or at the very least, be one of the additional fighters planned to follow the fighters pass).

RoboFist

Smash Journeyman
...Okay, I'll play this game again.

Bonus 1:
- Piranha Plant

Fighter Pass 1:
- Joker [Persona 5 / Atlus]
- Hero [Dragon Quest / Square Enix]
- Banjo & Kazooie [Banjo-Kazooie / Rare]
- Terry Bogard [Fatal Fury / SNK]
- Thrall [World of Warcraft / Blizzard] So I'm sticking with the theory that this first Fighter's Pass is tailored for a global audience, and I strongly believe that we're getting a character who is more PC centric. Frankly, I think that Steve from Minecraft would be a more appropriate choice for a Nintendo-focused fighting game, but if Nintendo wants to appeal to a huge audience from all around the world, they would be smart to hit the MMO/MOBA crowd. Which means one of two companies: Blizzard or Valve. And since Valve seems very comfortable with their Steam exclusivity, I think Blizzard is our best bet.

Yeah, we could get an Overwatch character (people say it would be Tracer, but my money would be on D.Va, who's universally more popular among fans), but I think a smarter bet would be someone from WoW. Thrall seems to be the unofficial face of the game, and I think his distinct design and unique moveset would fit in perfectly in Smash. His reveal would also be Cloud-levels of shocking, and I think it would draw a lot of PC purists over to the Switch just to see how he plays. (Shout-out to Pinguin21v for this idea!)

Bonus 2:
- Bandana Dee or Dixie Kong [Kirby and Donkey Kong Country, respectively] I think Nintendo knows how to keep their own fans happy while still making money off of third-party DLC, and that's by offering their first-party characters as free-for-a-limited-time bonus DLC. It worked with The Plant, and since Sakurai made a point of mentioning that Nintendo is very happy with the sales of Ultimate's DLC, I think they'll keep any future Fighter Passes third-party-centric.

But fear not! That means that some fan favorites will still be making the cut! And I think to drive this home, they'll release a cult favorite first. Bandana Dee and Dixie are both very highly demanded by niche audiences (comparatively), so either of them would work nicely.

Fighter Pass 2:
- Geno [Super Mario RPG / Square Enix] Start this Fighter Pass off with a bang! Sure, he's about as niche to a global audience as, say, Bandana Dee, but his fanbase, no matter how small, have been very vocal for years. Toss in a little Sakurai bias (and maybe even a remaster of Super Mario RPG?) and you have yourselves a very interesting way to start this new Pass!

- Jill Valentine or Leon Kennedy [Resident Evil / Capcom]
Man, as much as I love both of these, and as much as I know how important Resident Evil is to Nintendo, it kills me to put them in Capcom's spot like this over Amaterasu. But money talks, and an RE rep would definitely draw more attention than an Okami rep (which is a crime in and of itself). Honestly, we could get both characters in this next batch of DLC, with one acting as the other's Echo Fighter. I think it would be odd to put such an emphasis on Echo Fighters in Ultimate and only give us five new ones, so now's our chance for more.

- Shantae [her own series / WayForward] Let me dream, guys. Okay? Just let me have this one character. Everything is lining up for her: she has that long, personal history with Nintendo, she has that unique moveset that Sakurai is always hunting for, the character is huge both in the US and Japan, and her series has never been more popular than it is now. I truly, truly think that if Nintendo is going to choose an indie fighter, it almost has to be Shantae.

- Dr. Robotnik/Eggman [Sonic the Hedgehog / Sega] This is one of those characters who, looking at the grand scope of Ultimate, feels almost obvious. Samus finally got her big bad in Ridley, the Kongs got theirs in K. Rool, and Wolf returned after a long absence, and even the Belmonts brought Dracula with them as a boss. Sonic is basically an unofficial Nintendo character at this point, and I think fans would go nuts if Robotnik joined the fray.

And, hey, while we're bringing new Echo Fighters into the mix, he could come with either Metal Sonic or Shadow! Win/win!

- Crash [Crash Bandicoot / Activision] You end your Fighter Passes with a bang, and who else would make fans go nuts than by finally getting the last great platformer mascot of the late-90s? He would fit perfectly into this game. You know it, I know it, there's almost nothing that needs explaining here. We all want to play a Mario/Sonic/Crash match, so Nintendo should just make it happen.

Bonus 3:
- Promo Character [????] Look, these bonus characters are impossible to predict. Case in point, our first one was Piranha Plant. I think Nintendo would want to keep it safe by including a character from an upcoming game on their slate. Who this could be is anyone's guess, but for the sake of this hypothetical, I'm going to say Paper Mario, obviously to advertise the inevitable HD remaster of Thousand-Year Door in my dreams. But it could be anyone, from Rex and Pyra to a new Pokemon to a random break-out star of some upcoming game to, I dunno, a Goomba Tower. Anything goes here!

Okay, Fighter Pass 3:
- Tetromino [Tetris / Mother Russia] Listen, I want this to happen so badly. It's not even a joke, even though that would definitely be it's biggest selling point: "A Tetris block? Really? That's so f***ing weird and hilarious that I obviously need to try it out." I've seriously been wanting a Tetromino since Piranha Plant was revealed, and it's impossible to deny that it's the most iconic video game icon still missing from Smash in some capacity.

I will die on this hill, guys. Tetromino 2021.

- Ryu Hayabusa [Ninja Gaiden / Tecmo]
I have no personal connection to Hayabusa (except for Dragon Sword on the DS, which was a blast and a half), but I do think that he's the last great NES icon missing from the roster, so he more than deserves a spot.

- Some Level Five Character (Probably from Yo-Kai Watch) [??? / Level Five] Again, I don't know much about this company, but I do know how huge Yo-Kai Watch is in Japan. I feel like adding a character from that franchise would be huge (plus I'm honestly running out of ideas here).

- Some Marvelous Games Character (Probably not from Harvest Moon, possibly from Daemon x Machina if it sells well?) [??? / Marvelous Games] See what I mean?

All I know is that I've ignored two of the biggest Japanese developers in my hypothetical list so far, but in a world where we do get three Fighter Passes, Level Five and Marvelous are definitely getting reps. Speculate away.

- Sora [Kingdom Hearts / Square Enix and Disney?] This is how you end your third-party DLC. What's that? Both Square Enix and Disney, two of the most notoriously difficult negotiators in media, have agreed to slap Sora into your all-star fighting game? Yeah, that's an Avenger's level threat how you keep fans invested in your game even two or three years after launch!

Oh, but we're not done yet. Because we have one last surprise...

Bonus 4:
- Assist Trophy Promoted to Fighter [??? / Nintendo] That's right, suckers! It's Waluigi time! It's stupid, and I would probably hate it, but it would blow the collective minds of our overly-excited fanbase. Hey, it's also very possible that Issac or Ashley get the promotion instead, but I wouldn't put it past Nintendo or Sakurai to pull a stunt like this to wrap up Ultimate's development.

Whew, that was a lot more exhausting than I thought it'd be...

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
There are a lot of Nintendo characters I would like to see added into Smash, but I’m more interested in seeing more characters and worlds from 3rd party companies at this point for the most part.

I still think Dixie and Waluigi should be in though, and I would say the same for Toad, but him being involved in the movesets of Peach and Daisy is a nice compromise. I think those characters are to important and popular to leave out; I’d also probably say the same for Bandana Dee if I actually cared about him lol.

I’d also like to see characters from Rhythm Heaven and Golden Sun, but I’ve come to really embrace the emphasis on 3rd party inclusions, and there are so many 3rd party franchises I’d be more interested in seeing included before more niche Nintendo franchises.

StormC

Smash Hero
I think if Dixie, Bandana Dee, Captain Toad, Isaac, and a Rhythm Heaven character all got in, I feel like the first party representation outside of characters/IPs introduced in the last 2-3 years, would essentially be complete. While I think Ganon is too important to not add, at least Ganondorf is there.

Sure, you could do more deep cuts like Lip or Dillon or random Zelda characters or whatnot, but those are the ones that feel the most "missing," due to a combination of significance, fan demand, history, and success (even the original Golden Sun duology sold a million copies each, despite the series later going into cold storage).

Last edited:

Animegamingnerd

Smash Ace
Right now if we get any first party character, in the base game it would be Rex (Assuming spirits becoming DLC characters is on table)

Sakurai sounded like he wanted to included Rex, but due to the development of both Ultimate and Xenoblade 2 both beginning development in 2015, he couldn't included in the base roster and Nintendo and him decided to make the fighters pass third party focus. Even going as far as to make him a Mii costume if you bought the Fighters Pass, include tracks from Xenoblade 2, Spirits of the party members, and included a Nia Mii costume. Xenoblade is also celebrating its 10th anniversary next year, so that might help Rex's chances become a DLC fighter. To top it all off we don't have a fighter from the Switch era yet and considering Sakurai stated he added Corrin to represent a more recent game, there is a good chance he would like to at least include 1 Nintendo character from the Switch era.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Why do the people who want Rex want Rex?
I like the character and the world he brings, plus gameplay-wise he is technically a mix between Ice Climbers and Pokemon Trainer. I'm pretty much satisfied with the roster, but he would make a nice addition.

Animegamingnerd

Smash Ace
Multiple reasons

Xenoblade is my favorite Nintendo series and I want more then just 1 character from the series in Smash.

I loved Xenoblade 2 and until recently it was in my top 3 favorite games on the Switch.

Rex with Pyra and Mythra would have a pretty dope moveset, in a way that is a mixture of Ice Climbers, Pokemon Trainer, and Shulk.

Last edited:

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
I like the character and the world he brings
I assume people who want Rex like him. That doesn't help me understand.

Other characters can rep Xenoblade Chronicles 2, and other characters can have a team mechanic. Do you support him because he's the most likely of those characters that fulfill those criteria?

venomthebest

Smash Apprentice
alright idk if this amounts to anything but I have noticed that all the mii costumes that are characters (including the ones not in ultimate yet) have spirits except for....

monster hunter
bandai namco costumes

I wonder if this is a hint to something.....

D

Deleted member

I assume people who want Rex like him. That doesn't help me understand.

Other characters can rep Xenoblade Chronicles 2, and other characters can have a team mechanic. Do you support him because he's the most likely of those characters that fulfill those criteria?
Is liking him not reason enough to support him?

Mechanically, he is the only character in the game capable of using any kind of BLADE. So he could potentially bring not only his partner Pyra but others like Mythra and even Nia with him.
alright idk if this amounts to anything but I have noticed that all the mii costumes that are characters (including the ones not in ultimate yet) have spirits except for....

monster hunter
bandai namco costumes

I wonder if this is a hint to something.....
Pretty much RPG costumes and Fighting game costumes aside from X. We could very well be receiving another RPG character lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
1.I love Xenoblade 2, mostly for its world, music, and battle system. Rex is not my favorite character, but I tolerate him and it can't be argued that he'd be the pick Sakurai would make if he had to pick a character from the game. Personally I hope he has his late-game appearance as the default look to make that the fighter spirit, plus it looks cool.

2. A stage based on The Kingdon of Uraya or Mor Ardain would be amazing. And there is so much potential for stage hazards. I'd like Giga Rosa to be a stage boss and assault players, it'd be stupid funny.

3. Xenoblade 2 has way too many bangers missing in Smash. It definitely does not deserve just three. Driver VS is my personal favorite.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Even though I have faults with Rex as a character (like his corny quotes about the power of friendship), Xenoblade 2 is one of my favorite Switch games and Rex would easily be able to represent its gameplay and mechanics. He'd also be able to incorporate Pyra and possibly Mythra into his moveset which that alone would make his inclusion worth it.

Oh and Xenoblade 2 has one of the best Nintendo soundtracks in recent years. Mor Ardain is one of my most wanted music tracks for Ultimate.

Even with his competition I'd still want Rex over most of the other characters. He'd be able to bring along Pyra/Mythra which no one else can do as well as utilize some of the other more important blades.

In a perfect world however...

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
While I think Ganon is too important to not add, at least Ganondorf is there.
Ganon is already in the game though. He's a Boss. Which, while not as important as a playable character, is more important than a Mii Costume or an Assist Trophy.

As a Boss, he has a fully fleshed out moveset, his own stage and music. Any Boss character can say they're "here" as much as any of the playable characters.

Graizen

Smash Champion
Agumon is a good choice
Klonoa is a good choice
KOS-MOS is a good choice
Chosen Undead is a good choice
Prince of All Cosmos is a good choice

Bandai Namco have ALOT of good choices, not just Lloyd

D

Deleted member

This could be of interest for a good number of people!

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Went on a walk and realized that, completely unironically, Tracer Overwatch could legitimately be the last character based solely on markets and demographics Nintendo is trying to penetrate.

Also her final Smash could be a cinematic team effort between all the heroic characters in Overwatch, ending with D.Va's Nerf This, and that would be very hype.

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
wgimxlypchy11.jpg

Real answer though I find Rex and Pyra to be pretty likable characters, I dig their designs and as the main characters of their game they're the best candidates to represent it, gameplay and story-wise.
Went on a walk and realized that, completely unironically, Tracer Overwatch could legitimately be the last character based solely on markets and demographics Nintendo is trying to penetrate.

Also her final Smash could be a cinematic team effort between all the heroic characters in Overwatch, ending with D.Va's Nerf This, and that would be very hype.
I'm not sure I believe you're being unironic when you just called her Tracer Overwatch.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
View attachment 237786
Real answer though I find Rex and Pyra to be pretty likable characters, I dig their designs and as the main characters of their game they're the best candidates to represent it, gameplay and story-wise.

I'm not sure I believe you're being unironic when you just called her Tracer Overwatch.
It's like Sans Undertale, it's clearly not her name but it makes me laugh.

Last edited:

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion
Yeah, I'm feeling about the same on Sora's chances. Didn't include him in my predictions because Square's bench is deeep (It's why I have doubts on Geno and other S-E characters too) and there could be a possible kerfuffle with how Square and / or Disney see the supporting cast. From a layman's perspective Sora could work by himself and / or with the other OCs / Square characters just fine. But corporate stuff can be incredibly tricky / weird.

On a completely different note, managed to find some news from the China front, from yesterday (pulling from Weibo, Chinese Twitter, also using Google translate for as much convienience as possible):
View attachment 237711

Pretty much says "Tencent established a daughter / shell company to start producing game equipment". Very likely Switch consoles because Tencent doesn't usually dabble in physical stuff. They're certainly moving full force towards releasing the Switch in China.
Hmmm, seems like my belief that Nintendo is aiming for an early 2020 release may prove accurate.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
A little bit late to the infinite budget game, but I'd be happy to play this current 16 character discussion.

Season 1:
:ultpiranha: - Piranha Plant
:ultjoker: - Joker
:ulthero: - Hero
:ultbanjokazooie: - Banjo & Kazooie
:UltTerry: - Terry Bogard
Fighter 5 - Ryu Hayabusa

Season 2:
Rex & Pyra (Xenoblade Chronicles)
Geno (Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars)
Isaac (Golden Sun)
Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney)
Byleth (Fire Emblem)

Season 3:
Dixie Kong (Donkey Kong)
Reimu (Touhou)
Akira Howard (Astral Chain)
Dante (Devil May Cry)
Doomguy (DOOM)

Last edited:

venomthebest

Smash Apprentice
Characters I think are very likely (like I will be supprised if none of them get in smash in some way or form)

Doomslayer: the bethesda interviews mentioning smash and the nintendo talks-every doom game is on the switch. doom eternal comes out when terry would come out and probably tease the last character. and good relations with the wookies
Monster hunter: doesnt have a spirit in smash
Geno: Music nintendo took down on youtube follows the same pattern as the banjo and undertale music. he has been considered for smash twice before(third time is a charm) he didn't show up as a costume with the hero update
Minecraft Steve: I honestly see him more likely as a costume then a character but I can see him being a character

Characters I realy want
#1Bubble Bobble reps:bubblebobble:: they have a reasonable amount of variety to make a good and fun moveset like using bubbles and such
#2Protoman/any megaman character echofighter or not: there is alot of megaman content to use for his moveset and also i feel like megaman franchise deserve at least one more character
#3Doomslayer: he is just so intense and would definitely add some uniqueness to smash and also nintendo seems to have good relations with the wookies(bethesda)

Last edited:

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
team effort = stun locking whichever character gets caught in the final smash and then dying and ragdolling across the map

Edit: I main Doomfist and Roadhog so this is pretty ironic from me

Last edited:

Starch

Smash Rookie
This is gonna be my first time posting here but recently, 2ch users made a survey over the most wanted DLC Smash characters. This is the result:

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Just realized something: Terry's reveal trailer didn't have gameplay like Hero or Banjo's reveal did. This makes me think we may get an additional trailer like the one Joker got before his release. You could argue that they'll just ignore it and move onto a Sakurai showcase, but I feel like they'd still want to make a brief gameplay trailer for Terry to people who aren't sold on him just yet.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
This is gonna be my first time posting here but recently, 2ch users made a survey over the most wanted DLC Smash characters. This is the result:
How did people on a Japanese site have a survey on the most wanted characters in America and Europe? Did they just guess?

Also, I'm going to need more details than that. For starters, how many people voted?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
It's Saber (A.K.A genderbent King Arthur) from the visual novel Fate/Stay Night
Doesn't she have hundreds of different potential alt skins from her series that could be used? Every time I see her she has different clothes

Starch

Smash Rookie
How did people on a Japanese site have a survey on the most wanted characters in America and Europe? Did they just guess?

Also, I'm going to need more details than that. For starters, how many people voted?
I founded this image off of the Saber Support thread and honestly, as such I would honestly take it with a grain of salt mainly as I believe this could all be fake data for the results and main that I couldn't locate the original 2ch for concrete proof. I just wanted to see what you think about this image and if you can add anything about this as well so take it as you will.

Last edited:

KatKit

Smash Lord
I hope the 5th character in this fighter pass surprises everyone. Like, imagine if we got a second 3rd party rep in this pass from a company that already has a character this season, and it turns out to be a woman (to combo break the current line-up). Moreover, it's from a game that currently isn't on the Switch and has no history with Nintendo. However, Nintendo shadow drops a cancelled version of an older game from said series originally meant for the PSVita. That game? The original Nier. The DLC character in question? 2B.

Just do it! I want a blatant Sakurai pick that makes no sense to whatever patterns we thought we figured out for this pass. Salt will be spilled in the process, but most importantly there will be hype.

But seriously, I have no idea who's going to be fighter #5. I think around the time they're officially revealed, someone will leak it outright, but until then, we just keep wildly guessing, mostly praying for our most wanted.

Last edited:

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion
Doesn't she have hundreds of different potential alt skins from her series that could be used? Every time I see her she has different clothes
Yes and no. While she does canonically have a couple different outfits, the phenomenon you're probably referring to is Saber Face.

Last edited:

cothero

Smash Lord
I have a feeling that the last character of this season pass will blow everyone's mind. It might be a character no one is expecting and we know that Sakurai loves to surprise his children.

Edit: Holy ***, KatKit KatKit just said it before me.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I still expect Doom Slayer as the final character for this pass.

Said characters reveal will be when Terry releases which is November or at least revealed close to it and that's when Doom Eternal comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom