• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKX31

Smash Master
I think I recall the challenge you're talking about; I finished them up around a year ago, haha. It's not too bad - Wolf's a pretty nice fighter for the job. Play Smash for Wii U if you want some challenges that are just plain obnoxious. There's a couple I never did manage to pull off.
It's that one, yes. I had an obnoxious time with it because I couldn't get a hang on Dharkon's attacks in particular, but that's just me personally.

Shirtless Sephiroth is too much for the kids.
Nintendo evidently dreaded the new torrents of Smash Bros. fan fics / art now with Sephiroth in. :4pacman:

I'd say about 3:33. The stream says it started 7 minutes ago, but I don't quite buy that. Also it's age restricted for some reason...
They turned on the stream yes, but the Presentation (as it is a recorded video) is scheduled to start at the normal time.

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514

The official twitter account confirms there will be multiple mii costumes dropped, abandon all hope ye who walk.
the fact that they're bringing special attention to the Miis at all
Oh.

Oh dear.

D

Deleted member

The official twitter account confirms there will be multiple mii costumes dropped, abandon all hope ye who walk.
I TOLD ALL OF YOU THERE WOULD BE AT LEAST FOUR MII COSTUMES!

LET'S GOO!

Last edited by a moderator:

Koopaul

Smash Champion
They turned on the stream yes, but the Presentation (as it is a recorded video) is scheduled to start at the normal time.
He's just making that post because of me. I've been hounding nonstop about it. My OCD is driving me nuts as to why NA sets up their stream differently from everyone else.

Shroob

Sup?
So now we're dealing with either:

Sephiroth is not dropping today and that **** that was found was meaningless
Sephiroth is dropping today and now of all times they decided to condense all Mii outfit announcements into a single notice
Sephiroth is dropping today and that **** that was found last night was meaningless

SKX31

Smash Master
If this is out of the norm, I'd say that means there's multiple "hype worthy" Mii Costumes. It probably wouldn't be just Geno.

Or they have a Geno costume, and it's fully animated. Either one.
Regardless of whether it's a Geno costume or something else, I want Nintendo to go full Valve and add a bunch of particle effects to the costumes (because why not?).

Example:

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Aight

T-minus 5 minutes till the stream. I know this one's likely gonna be a big moment (good or bad) for certain sects of the fanbase, sects that have brought a lot of controversy with them in the past, but whatever happens, remember. Don't be ****s. Don't become le epic salt man haha salty smashbros get owned!!!!!!!!!! Don't let random internet strangers live rent-free in your heads. Be excellent to each other.

Please. That's all I ask for.

7NATOR

Smash Master
If we Get M Rated Costume, I'm betting on Ryu and/or Dante, or 2B

If we getting multiple Miis, I still gonna bet on Estelle showing up, also Chocobo and Geno (Premium) returning, though If Geno doesn't return, Speculation will be Crazy

Last edited:

SKX31

Smash Master
Youtube Chat being spammed with #FreeMelee.........
That's not going to quieten down anytime soon. Not when Ludwig Ahgren's about to host his own Melee tournament as a direct response to everything.

I don't condone the spam myself - but, the discontent has been built up over the years and Nintendo did not exactly help the situation either. I'll leave it at that due to the risk of veering off topic.

Mii Costumes Wave 8:

Geno (Gunner)
Sora (Swordfighter)
Crash (Brawler)
Dante (Swordfighter)
Magnemite (Hat)
Heavy (Gunner)
Goku (Brawler)
Can the Goku costume have its own SSJ transformation? :4pacman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom