• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
No, it's not safe atm since we have a 'potential' lead.

Nothing set in stone, but it 'could' mean something. We got less than 2 hours to go, best to wait it out.
Thanks, mate.
Now... is it five o clock somewhere? Will that soften the announcement....

Shroob

Sup?
Well, I'm not going to bed, but I'm gonna go lie down and keep YouTube open on my phone. I'll be back when I wake up... probably like the middle of the ****ing day rofl.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I now hope it is Crash... I've even been playing the N.Sane trilogy. This has me very specifically excited. That's never good.

D

Deleted member

Damn 1 hour left. Hype!

I hope it's Rex and Pyra. Most characters I wouldn't mind, I'm just hyped that there's an announcement.

Hype!

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Hopefully my teacher decides to end class a few minutes early because HOLY CRAP HOW AM I GONNA CONTAIN MYSELF IN ONLINE P.E. CLASS WHEN MY MOST WANTED CHARACTER COULD BE BEING REVEALED AND I'M LIKE TWO CLICKS AWAY FROM KNOWING

SKX31

Smash Master
Holy ****. We are almost an hour away.

Can someone hhh hh h hh hh h hh hH Hh h h h hh h hh hh hh
You okay? You sound like you're getting so exicted you're shattering new records in DPM (DORIYAHs Per Minute):

I have no expectations for this reveal, and it's amazing. Of course, I have my wants, but I'm ready in case it isn't one of them, and I'm fine with that.

D

Deleted member

Man we really needed news. I’m looking forward to the reveal but some of you sound close to hyperventilating. Just chill a little guys

zferolie

Smash Hero
Yeah i feel this will be a pretty hype character, even if its not one i may have wanted.

SKX31

Smash Master

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
Any Final Predictions?
Mine Are either:
Paper Mario (because Andre said so and he has proven to having Insider Information so he's definitely Credible)
A Gen 8 Pokemon (what I'm expecting so I don't get disappointed)
Steve (is inevitable)
Nightmare (likely already)
Makoto Naegi (an M Rated Character is perfect for this reveal)
Dovahkiin (Dragonborn; Very likely if Tiffany is actually correct. Same applies to Kratos btw.

D

Deleted member

My final prediction is Sol Badguy, Rex, or Travis Touchdown.

Last edited by a moderator:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'm hoping for Geno. Not sure who to expect, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom