• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
To be fair, the child being named Frisk has been in "it was his sled" territory along with the Sans fight for a long time. Even if you don't know the context of the events, most people are at least aware that they happen due to how prevalent the game is on the internet. Also, didn't Groove Coaster spoil some major Undertale fights for its DLC?
If something like that could get away with those kinds of major spoilers, then I'm sure Smash could get away with namedropping Frisk
To be honest,
outside of making the beginning of the game harder
I didn't know that Frisk's name actually held any significance (even knowing what the word means). I just thought was a default name self insert characters tend to have like Link, Nate, Crono, or Ness.

Doom is way more influential than Elder Scrolls. There is no question.
Well, Doom does seem to have kicked off the FPS genre, but from what I understand the series itself has just barely made a resurgence (kinda like Crash Bandicoot). Conversely, Skyrim has been in the limelight for about 2 or 3 console generations. I don't think any other singular game been able to achieve that.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
If I had to choose between Doom and TES being in Smash I'd choose TES, personally. I have a greater attachment to Fallout but I know it has like, a 0% chance as the only Fallout game on Switch right now is the building/management sim Fallout Shelter (which don't get me wrong i love building sims) but... yeah.

yeet123

Banned via Warnings
What are the odds of Souls getting a rep? I feel like Miyazaki's series has earned its stake as one of the greatest achievements in modern gaming.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
What are the odds of Souls getting a rep? I feel like Miyazaki's series has earned its stake as one of the greatest achievements in modern gaming.
As in Dark Souls?

Currently tied with Heihachi, a Tales rep, Klonoa, Nightmare, and KOS-MOS as a potential new Namco rep

Last edited:

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
To be honest,
outside of making the beginning of the game harder
I didn't know that Frisk's name actually held any significance (even knowing what the word means). I just thought was a default name self insert characters tend to have like Link, Nate, Crono, or Ness.
I mean that's kinda right. The character you actually name is the original fallen child Chara, who's supposed to act as somewhat of a proxy for the player. Frisk is the character you take control of, but Chara's supposed to be a reflection of the player's choices throughout their playthrough, which is especially evident in Genocide's ending. Frisk's name itself doesn't have much meaning, but the twist involving it plays heavily into the game's meta narrative and themes

Also while we're on the topic of giving Bethany Esda a character, just put Todd Howard in the game and make his final smash the opening of Skyrim

MeteoRain

Smash Journeyman
I'm still wondering, when it comes to Bethesda reps how come all of the attention has gravitated towards Doomguy? With other companies with likely candidates the attention is pretty even (for example, between Lloyd and Heihachi), whereas here it's honestly very skewed.
I say it's kind of a toss up between Sakurai name dropping Carmak and the general "leakers" banking towards this praise especially right after Joker's reveal and the general E3 message of reaching out to new demographics.

I wouldn't be shocked if such an instance Sakurai never referenced him then DOOM wouldn't be more requested than Elder Scrolls or Fallout.

Ripples to waves basically.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
If Hero's anything to judge by, then I'd assume they'd name Frisk "Fallen Child", though it'd honestly sound a bit awkward in the announcer's voice. But yeah, Smash usually hasn't bee too sensitive about spoilers, and if Undertale did get into Smash I can see Sakurai pulling concepts from all across the game, especially for Frisk's stage and music, along with the weapons you can pick up. There could even be alts based on the weird armor you can pick up such as the Tutu.

I'm still wondering, when it comes to Bethesda reps how come all of the attention has gravitated towards Doomguy? With other companies with likely candidates the attention is pretty even (for example, between Lloyd and Heihachi), whereas here it's honestly very skewed. I know why Fallout isn't getting much consideration, but why exactly are people sleeping so much on The Elder Scrolls? It's Bethesda's home grown franchise (while Doom was acquired), it's 25 years old as of this year, and has had good integration with Bethesda and Nintendo's collaboration (Skyrim featured prominently in Switch reveal trailer, BoTW stuff in Skyrim Switch along with Skyward Sword-esque motion control options, Skyrim serving as major inspiration for BoTW, etc), whereas for Doom it's mainly ports, and ports that aren't Nintendo exclusive (from what I read they're multiplatform releases; though I do know that a lot of them were originally SNES games). Doom does have a more consistent and iconic character, but I'm just curious as too people's opinions and why Bethesda speculation has gravitated so much towards one character, and why there's so little discussion regarding The Elder Scrolls. If Bethesda's gonna represent themselves as a company, I don't know why they'd choose an IP they acquired over one they made themselves and that made them so successful in the first place.
Even for Namco people do not really discuss Dark Souls, Soul Calibur, or even Digimon - all of which have as much chance as Tekken and Tales.

People tend to stick with the same 4-5 characters they believe are locks.

ThatOneAnon

Smash Ace
Not to start bringing leakers into the this, but that's basically how Vergeben's detractors act about everything he says.

When he said Simon was going to happen: "He's a legend, anyone could've guessed that" (despite the character not being as wanted as others). When he called Base Goku and Vegeta: "FighterZ was already filled with different Gokus and Vegetas" (even though he mentioned a month prior to the game's release, not to mention everyone was hella angry when they found their data in a datamine). When he called Groh in SCVI: "I can call concepts too" (do I even have to point out all the flaws in that argument?). People have to be revisionist and think everything goes their way despite being obvious that things don't work likee that.

But moving on to Smash itself, there's nothing I have to be revisionist about. I stand when I say everyone will be a third-party and there's hardly any room for that to fail, and if it does, well, I'll just move on. Most things people have claimed about Smash go downhill eventually. It happened with Ridley, King K. Rool, Incineroar, Hero, Banjo, and even just the Fighters Pass in general (anyone here remembers when people thought the whole line-up would be just a bunch of promotional characters?); and because of that, I know my claims aren't immune to being wrong.
Lmao remember Katalina

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
I wouldn't be shocked if such an instance Sakurai never referenced him then DOOM wouldn't be more requested than Elder Scrolls or Fallout.
I highly doubt that, Sakurai only briefly mentioned him along with several other developers in an interview that most Smash fans aren’t even aware of.

I think Doom (2016) coming to the Switch is what got people seriously talking about the idea of Doomguy. The reveal of Joker having a realistic gun got even more people talking, and some Smash fans showcased statements from various people that could be seen as hints of Doomguy in Smash... which got more people talking.

Plus Doomguy and his games just seem to be more popular among Nintendo fans.

Last edited:

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
I highly doubt that, Sakurai only briefly mentioned him along with several other developers in an interview that most Smash fans aren’t even aware of.

I think Doom (2016) coming to the Switch is what got people seriously talking about the idea of Doomguy. The reveal of Joker having a realistic gun got even more people talking, and some Smash fans showcased statements from various people that could be seen as hints of Doomguy in Smash... which got more people talking.

Plus Doomguy and his games just seem to be more popular among Nintendo fans.
To add to that, Banjo broke the "no western characters" fanrule. I think that helped people have less doubts on that front, since many seemed hung up on it.

There's also the company factor: Bethesda has been one of the Switch's greatest helpers among third parties - not just with Doom.

D

Deleted member

Not going to lie, discussion is kinda boring when people stop contemplating other options for companies just because they obsess with a pattern.

For example, I feel the Dragonborn has as much if not more chance than Doomguy just due to how popular and impactful of a game Skyrim is. Sales-wise it even outsold the enterity of the Doom franchise and that's not even counting any other entry on the series.

Not every character that joins have Nintendo history, iconicness, or popular with the western fanbase. Dunno why the discussion seems to be focused on those details.

Last edited by a moderator:

ze9

Smash Ace
Doom games in general have that Nintendo feel.
Strong emphasis on gameplay, parsimonious game design where nothing is superflous and the total is more than the sum of its parts, easy to pick up but hard to master, unique identity (there's not many series combining sci-fi with religious themes), the plot is present but it's just an excuse to play the game, not to mention how much they've been innovative in their genre...
I think Doomguy fits Smash much more than any other possible Bethesda character.

Doom games also had a fairly strong presence on all of Nintendo's consoles. Doom 64 is still an exclusive.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Not going to lie, discussion is kinda boring when people stop contemplating other options for companies just because they obsess with a pattern.

For example, I feel the Dragonborn has as much if not more chance than Doomguy just due to how popular and impactful of a game Skyrim is. Sales-wise it even outsold the enterity of the Doom franchise and that's not even counting any other entry on the series.

Not every character that joins have Nintendo history, iconicness, or popular with the western fanbase. Dunno why the discussion seems to be focused on those details.
A balance would be better.

I am just glad third party characters closer to Nintendo have a better shot after Hero and Banjo. Everyone assumed due to Joker and Reggie's statement that every character would be trying to sell software/hardware to outsiders, but DQ is very Nintendo centric and Banjo fans have a big overlap with Smash and Nintendo.

Yet I still see people using the "must appeal to outsiders" as an argument. No character has a 100% overlap with Smash for starters, but appealing to larger demographics could mean anything. Kids, women, fans of a specific genre, etc. not just "which series is big, but not AS big on Nintendo??"

Last edited:

ze9

Smash Ace
Never understood the idea of making DLC to "appeal to new demographics". DLC are made for people who already have the game. Somebody who barely knows what Smash is is not going to buy a Switch, the game and the DLC because one character of his liking got in. Meanwhile those who already have the game are really happy to get content that appeals to them (see Banjo).

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Never understood the idea of making DLC to "appeal to new demographics".
It's supposedly one of Nintendo's goals, but after Banjo I think it's just something some people took a bit too seriously in order to gatekeep characters.

ze9

Smash Ace
It's supposedly one of Nintendo's goals, but after Banjo I think it's just something some people took a bit too seriously in order to gatekeep characters.
I'm pretty sure that's always been the only reason this "new demographic" thing even gained traction.
Reggie just meant that it was going to be all 3rd party.

D

Deleted member

And now we have people gatekeeping characters again just to follow another pattern that they like. Its the same **** as always.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Never understood the idea of making DLC to "appeal to new demographics". DLC are made for people who already have the game. Somebody who barely knows what Smash is is not going to buy a Switch, the game and the DLC because one character of his liking got in. Meanwhile those who already have the game are really happy to get content that appeals to them (see Banjo).
Actually, people will definitely buy a game if a character they love is in. I've seen it.
I sincerely doubt a console, but a game? Definitely. People eat up series-related content.

SKX31

Smash Master
To offer a counterpoint:

DLC is also made to continue advertising the base game and keep it in the limelight. And companies are very often interested in expanding their "net" and bring in more money directly or indirectly. One example: Fortnite did feature a Thanos-centered game mode last year. In return, Fortnite got exposure in Endgame. One can even view Banjo with this lens since Nintendo's dealing with Microsoft, a direct competitor for all intents and purposes.

Of course, keeping interest high among those who bought the base game is also a priority; but I doubt that's Nintendo's only goal. One reason I've been bringing up the Switch's upcoming Chinese release a lot lately is because Nintendo's entering a new market and the Switch's distributor in China is Tencent. Now, there are a couple things I should emphasize:

A) Tencent is a massive company. Waaay bigger than Nintendo, at least approaching if not equalling Microsoft / Google. Their WeChat platform is basically the Chinese Skype. Also they (co-)own lots of games, most notably League of Legends.

B) There have been four games sent in for approval: Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Odyssey and Pokémon: Let’s Go. Smash is not going to be far off.

C) As such, I wouldn't be surprised if Tencent brought Smash up to Nintendo. Now, I strongly doubt it will be for this Fighter's Pass: there's no set release date just yet in China, and there have only been a very loose rumor about a LoL mobile port. However, as I talked about in the RTC thread, there's already a company that benefits from the Chinese release: SNK. Both Tencent and Nintendo just so happen to be on good terms with SNK too.

All in all, don't be surprised if SNK (most likely) or the surprise Tencent pick makes it in. Either of them being in Smash would help sell the game to the Chinese market - take note that Nintendo's putting in quite a lot of effort into the Chinese release evidently. I mean, Nintendo's partnering with a Chinese megacorp to get through loads of government red tape.

Last edited:

KillerCage

Smash Master

Let ask you this: what does the Dragonborn have in his arsenal that would make him unique among the Smash Bros roster? I may not have played Skyrim, but isn't the Dragonborn's default appearance have him wielding a sword and shield similar to Link and Hero? I ask this because one of the biggest appeals of Doom Slayer is his multitude of guns and chainsaw, giving him a very unique moveset. I just feel that the Dragonborn's niche has filled in by Hero.
(Also I think Doom is the western equivalent of Dragon Quest. Just as Dragon Quest is recognized in the West but massively popular in Japan, Doom is recognized in Japen but very popular in the West.)

ze9

Smash Ace
To offer a counterpoint:

DLC is also made to continue advertising the base game and keep it in the limelight. And companies are very often interested in expanding their "net" and bring in more money directly or indirectly. One example: Fortnite did feature a Thanos-centered game mode last year. In return, Fortnite got exposure in Endgame. One can even view Banjo with this lens since Nintendo's dealing with Microsoft, a direct competitor for all intents and purposes.

Of course, keeping interest high among those who bought the base game is also a priority; but I doubt that's Nintendo's only goal. One reason I've been bringing up the Switch's upcoming Chinese release a lot lately is because Nintendo's entering a new market and the Switch's distributor in China is Tencent. Now, there are a couple things I should emphasize:

A) Tencent is a massive company. Waaay bigger than Nintendo, at least approaching if not equalling Microsoft / Google. Their WeChat platform is basically the Chinese Skype. Also they (co-)own lots of games, most notably League of Legends.

B) There have been four games sent in for approval: Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Odyssey and Pokémon: Let’s Go. Smash is not going to be far off.

C) As such, I wouldn't be surprised if Tencent brought Smash up to Nintendo. Now, I strongly doubt it will be for this Fighter's Pass: there's no set release date just yet in China, and there have only been a very loose rumor about a LoL mobile port. However, as I talked about in the RTC thread, there's already a company that benefits from the Chinese release: SNK. Both Tencent and Nintendo just so happen to be on good terms with SNK too.

All in all, don't be surprised if SNK (most likely) or the surprise Tencent pick makes it in. Either of them being in Smash would help sell the game to the Chinese market - take note that Nintendo's putting in quite a lot of effort into the Chinese release evidently. I mean, Nintendo's partnering with a Chinese megacorp to get through loads of government red tape.
Eh, I'm not convinced. None of the seven DLC characters we've got until now between both games feels that cynical (except maybe Corrin, who incidentally is the only 1st party).
Though of course, a character from SNK could happen.

Actually, people will definitely buy a game if a character they love is in. I've seen it.
I sincerely doubt a console, but a game? Definitely. People eat up series-related content.
Yeah of course, but I don't think they'd do numbers so big to justify an entire season pass in that direction.
I think it's more that Smash has turned into videogames' hall of fame, and everybody gets to build synergy and exposition with the more disparate franchises and fanbases, while Smash itself guarantees that things stay exciting. You want, say, Dragon Quest to reach the fans of, say, Banjo, Street Fighter or Megaman? This is the best way.
My point is, they've not really been cynical at all with all this up until now. It's just a cool thing from which everybody benefits. Yay? Kinda like a music festival. We should get starry-eyed when talking about Smash, instead of cynically nitpick everything while looking at the market trends and the demographics and this and that.

Last edited:

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
To offer a counterpoint:

Just a fun thought, kinda off-topic: reading that article you linked, I can't help but feel like SNK grew this big here in LATAM for similar reasons.

**** was expensive down here, but SNK arcades were everywhere somehow. Bootlegs and easy hacks/exploits actually helped disseminate the games imo.

And I don't think they were the only company to benefit from this. If you're ever curious about the topic, try searching something like "bus station Street Fighter" (or "Street Fighter de rodoviária", in brazilian portuguese).

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Let ask you this: what does the Dragonborn have in his arsenal that would make him unique among the Smash Bros roster? I may not have played Skyrim, but isn't the Dragonborn's default appearance have him wielding a sword and shield similar to Link and Hero? I ask this because one of the biggest appeals of Doom Slayer is his multitude of guns and chainsaw, giving him a very unique moveset. I just feel that the Dragonborn's niche has filled in by Hero.
(Also I think Doom is the western equivalent of Dragon Quest. Just as Dragon Quest is recognized in the West but massively popular in Japan, Doom is recognized in Japen but very popular in the West.)
There's no real default appearance for player characters in TES. Skyrim artwork tends to show a Nord with either a sword and dagger, or a shield but your character can vary widely in both appearance and arsenal.

D

Deleted member

The dragonborn has access to the use of Shouts in addition to magic and multiple weapons. He can also dualweild as well. If we are going to complain about the Dragonborn's appearance, one can also say that Doomguy is pretty much green Samus.

Doom is the equivalent if you remove the cultural significance that DQ has on the popular culture there and like 90% of the game sales. Doom is way less popular in the west even in comparison with DQ.

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion
It's interesting to see people talk about Undertale and not mention that Frisk's name is a well known spoiler since it's revealed fairly late into the game. Smash may be inconsistent with spoilers, but since Hero is just called Hero instead of just the names/titles of the DQ protags, what would Frisk be named if it can't be Frisk? The Human? Fallen Child?
I hate seeing this because it's only a spoiler if you make it one. Otherwise there's no reason to assume Frisk is any different than Link.

It was said at a Shareholder briefing, the quote in point

With Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, we asked 'How could we reach not only fans of the Super Smash Bros. series, but also those who had never played it before?' If you look at the demographics of the consumers who purchased each of these titles, Iʼm not convinced weʼve completely overcome these challenges yet. So our aims are to keep working on them this year, to expand sales of these titles to new consumer demographics, and to keep selling these games for a long time, which is one of our strengths."
Source: https://www.gamesradar.com/heres-wh...vestor-qanda-new-online-switch-game-and-more/

People like to use Banjo as a "See? They aren't aiming for new demographics" while completely ignoring both Joker and Hero that actually do (Given the treatment Hero received pre-reveal, It's obvious that (in the west at bare minimum) that the DQ fanbase did not have much cross over with Smash). Banjo is an exception and I've always veiwed him as such in many ways. He's not there to sell the pass to a new demographic, he's there to sell the pass to the Smash fanbase who would otherwise be disappointed in the other 4 choices and I'd likely say he's the only bone the Smash fanbase is getting in the pass. People can and will buy a game for one character. I've done it and I know plenty of other people who have. You can even get them to buy a console too if you hit the right market (ie weebs that have infinite money).

To offer a counterpoint:

Glad you brought this up, because I am firmly of the belief that we will get a character that caters to China. I don't think it will have anything to do with Tencent, however. Though, at this point, I don't think SNK is an option, even if I thought so before.

https://www.dualshockers.com/snk-in...-gender-bent-terry-rebooting-old-series-much/

Of course, I also asked about the possibility of an SNK character in Smash Bros. The answer was not unexpected:

“I’d love that, please Nintendo-san!”

ze9

Smash Ace
I feel like Skyrimguy and Doomguy are the new Steve and Banjo.
One has more raw numbers, the other is the better fit for Smash.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Both fit just fine in Smash.

Really this is subjective and a lot of people think Steve would look fine, and like how Banjo & Kazooie have a lot of moves, Steve has a lot of items and possibilities from his game including unique ones.

Last edited:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Doom games in general have that Nintendo feel.
Blood and guts everywhere. Just how I remember the good ol' Nintendo games. :p

From what I've seen the game seems to have an emphasis on character building to the point where there are no limits to what your character can learn. I think it even allows you to switch classes whenever you want, even during combat. If this is the case I could see them implementing a class switch system to become a jack of all trades, master of only one thing at a time character. Kind of like Shulk, but the entire moveset changes and the stats don't (Like, it can't jump any higher but it's got a rush down playstyle instead of a zoner one now or vice versa).

There's no real default appearance for player characters in TES. Skyrim artwork tends to show a Nord with either a sword and dagger, or a shield but your character can vary widely in both appearance and arsenal.
I feel like the Dragonborn would have each alt be a different playable race. Nord would be the default, and then they could add a handful of the other ones. Looking them up they all seem to be of the same proportions. As for outfits, I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult to find a bunch of significant armour sets.

I don't think Banjo & Kazooie were a better fit for Smash so much as they were easier to implement considering their gameplay premise is much less abstract and their animations are more easily readable. The Dragonborn (or Dhovakin or however you spell it) and Doom's protagonist don't really have the distinction of one being easier (conceptually) than the other nor do I feel one is a better fit than the other. Even if you were to go by art style or game feel then both have the gritty realism thing going on. One's just high fantasy and the other Sci-Fi.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
We should get an Argonian as a TES character because they're basically the Doom Slayers of Tamriel.
for puritans.png

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I can't say it's a hard deconfirm either, I just think some aboard the "Spirits don't deconfirm" train of thought will distance themselves from it if and when it proves contrary to what we get.
i swear i had my fingers crossed when I said that

Nah dude if it turns out it was the death blow for a character's chances, I would be the first to admit I was wrong.
Lmao remember Katalina
The dark days of the 2 weeks post 11/1.

Truly baron times indeed. When people thought the Fighters Pass would be Erdrick, 3H, Gen 8, Katlina, & Steve.

Last edited:

AntagonisticGalaxyCetacea

Smash Journeyman
The thing is though, both Steve and Banjo are completely valid picks for Smash.

I'm not usually the type to be super stubborn about character choices but a Skyrim character? Why would Nintendo even consider a character like that in Smash? Especially when there are much more interesting and similar options such as a Monster Hunter rep? There's also gameplay to factor in, most of what a Skyrim rep could do is already represented in the game.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'm not usually the type to be super stubborn about character choices but a Skyrim character? Why would Nintendo even consider a character like that in Smash? .
From what Bethesda has been saying, their games have been doing fairly well to the point there seems to be a significant number of Switch owners playing games like TES and Doom before anything else.

From Pete Hines:
"One of the things we discovered in talking with Nintendo, is that there's a segment of their audience who plays other kinds of things on their platform that also likes our stuff. And there's a segment of their audience -- and it's a healthy size -- whose entry point into the platform is our title. [Nintendo] can see what is the first thing people play on a new Switch account, and when it's a Doom or a Skyrim, they're like: 'Somebody got a Switch and decided to play your game before anything else.'

"It's interesting to see. It definitely fits an audience that [Nintendo] already has, but it's also clear that we are bringing some new people to [Switch]. I met a guy yesterday who said that the first things they bought on Switch were Doom, Wolfenstein and Skyrim because they are the sort of thing they wanted, and the fact they were on the Switch made them get a Switch."

If there's a decent sized TES audience on Switch, it could translate to decent sales of a TES character in Smash. Granted, the same argument could apply to other Bethesda games but it's not something that makes one of the franchises more likely than the other.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
I mean with Doomguy there is minor the issue of how...
...they literally cannot say the name of his most iconic weapon in game.

And obviously he's gonna have it.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I mean with Doomguy there is minor the issue of how...
...they literally cannot say the name of his most iconic weapon in game.

And obviously he's gonna have it.
BFG

Oh no I said it.

Besides the most iconic is the super shotgun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom