• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Most of them. From my own list, I don't REALLY care about Ninten, Dixie or Octolings. But I'd add them anyway cause I feel like they SHOULD be there, and they'd just be Echoes.

It's weird you only care about one character.
I care about more than one character, but he's the only one who fits the question and who is truly important to me. I don't believe that all the characters others listed matter to them as much as Skull Kid does to me.

Last edited:

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
I care about more than just Eggman. I just thought the question was more geared towards answering with a single character. And wellp, let's-a go:
Mario: Geno, Waluigi, Koopa Troopa with Dry Bones alt
Donkey Kong: Dixie Kong
The Legend of Zelda: Impa, Skull Kid, Midna + Wolf Link
Metroid: Sylux
Yoshi: Poochy, Kamek
Kirby: Bandanna Waddle Dee, Magolor
Star Fox: Krystal
Pokemon: Meowth, Gengar, Eevee with ability to evolve, Scizor, Sceptile, Gardevoir, Empoleon, Zoroark, Hawlucha, Mimikyu, Rillaboom, Toxtricity, Urshifu
Luigi's Mansion: King Boo
Mother: Giegue, Porky
F-Zero: Samurai Goroh, Black Shadow
Fire Emblem: Black Knight, Lyn, Hector, Azura
Kid Icarus: Viridi, Medusa
Warioware: Ashley
Metal Gear: Big Boss, Revolver Ocelot
Sonic the Hedgehog: Eggman, Tails, Shadow
Pikmin: Bulborb
Megaman: Zero, Dr. Wily
Animal Crossing: Tom Nook, KK Slider
Pac-Man: Ghosts
Xenoblade: Rex and Pyra, Fiora
Final Fantasy: Black Mage, Chocobo, Sephiroth
Street Fighter: Chun-Li, M. Bison
Bayonetta: Jeanne
Splatoon: Octoling
Castlevania: Dracula, Alucard
Persona: Jack Frost, Yu Narukami, Kasumi Yoshizawa
Dragon Quest: Slime
Banjo-Kazooie: Gruntilda, Mumbo
Fatal Fury/King of Fighters: Geese, Nakoruru

Last edited:

pinshadow

Smash Lord
Bit of a random question, but I'm curious.
Out of ALL the playable franchises currently in Smash, which one(s) would you add a new Fighter to?
:ultmario:: Geno/Paper Mario. I still think the only thing truly missing from the roster at this point in terms of first-party reps is representation from the Mario RPG's, and that they've been shafted in every Smash game since Brawl, even just in terms of stages/music/assist trophies (Just like how they get shafted by Nintendo even harder in the main series games, and in the Mario Spinoffs, and now, in terms of actually getting good games at all!) I'd be fine with Paper Mario as a representative, but I still think having the puppet is more unique and fitting, given that he's the de facto representative of the game that starts the entire franchise in the first place.
:ultdk::Dixie Kong, though I do struggle a bit to define a truly unique moveset, but also don't think she really works as an echo of Diddy. I'm sure Sakurai could make it work.
:ultlink:: Rather than adding new characters, just give Ganondorf and Toon Link their own movesets already. Pig Ganon with the trident would be cool though.
:ultkirby:: Kirby is weird to me. It certainly deserves another character, and while Bandana Dee makes the most logical sense, I also find him, to put it bluntly, pretty boring, even if they give him other weapons like Smash Flash 2 does. I wouldn't be mad though. People bring up Marx as well and while he would be awesome moveset wise, the LAST thing smash needs is more stuff from Kirby Super Star.
:ultshulk:: Rex. I don't care even the slightest bit about Xenoblade, but it's earned another character regardless.
:ultinkling:: Octolings, honestly a no-brainer. Could easily make them a semi-clone like Isabelle, giving them different weapons.

That's about it really. Part of the reason I've been more in favor of third parties over first parties is that the amount of characters from franchises already in Smash that I really think should be here is pretty low, I don't want to say that were scraping the bottom of the barrel or anything like that, but with 75 characters already it's kinda close.

I'd LOVE the idea of more first-parties if it meant Sakurai actually bothered to add new IP's to Smash Bros, but he seems firmly against the idea. I've personally settled on the idea that if you're from a first party franchise that hasn't gotten a new game since the last smash game, or you aern't from an NES game Sakurai likes, he's not going to put you in Smash. (Can you tell I'm pretty annoyed with that?)

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
It feels weird to me that Nintendo might just see the 2nd Fighter's Pass as a continuation of the first. They don't feel the need to give it a memorable launch at all, they're fine with setting the tone as "yeah more Smash, you guys like Smash right?". They probably didn't (or couldn't, based on when planning ended) take individual character reception into account, so for all we know there won't be any single pick comparable to Banjo in terms of fan appeal and it'll just be "what looks good next to our upcoming releases schedule". Which makes for a really disappointing pass to me.
I think you're being prematurely pessimistic. All we know is the franchise that one of the six characters will come from. That's not a whole lot to go off of.

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
It feels weird to me that Nintendo might just see the 2nd Fighter's Pass as a continuation of the first. They don't feel the need to give it a memorable launch at all, they're fine with setting the tone as "yeah more Smash, you guys like Smash right?".
Myself and others have surmised that the ARMS character might not have been the character they originally intended to start the pass with. Since Sakurai basically said that he's not able to have meetings with other companies right now because of Corona, he's not able to get final approval from any of the 3rd party characters. Which means that the ARMS character was possibly planned for later on in the pass was moved up to the first slot, because it's a Nintendo character that doesn't require any outside approval.

Which likely explains why the character's CGI trailer isn't going to be ready for another 3 months. Because it wasn't being worked on yet.

Eldrake

Smash Lord
Honestly, regardless of the circumstances behind it, I'm happy that they went with a first party character as the first reveal, since that quickly puts an end to the "The fighter's pass will be exclusively third party characters" madness that really didn't hold any water.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
:ultjoker:
Out of ALL the playable franchises currently in Smash, which one(s) would you add a new Fighter to?
:ultbayonetta:Rodin, he's looks cool as **** and as the franchise's super boss, he certainly has more than enough to pull from, all that'd need toning down is the cigar and remove the aftermath of his Raging Demon
:ultcloud:Terra Branford, FF6 is one of the most highly praised FF games from what I can see, and while more 7 content is a neccesity, I think a more mage-y character could be fun alongside her Esper form
:ultdk:Dixie Kong, she's the only character who feels missing and Tropical Freeze got shafted kinda hard in Smash
:ulthero:I was considering saying Jessica Albert but I'm not sure how to handle her sex appeal (no literally it's a stat for her which gives her many sexy-themed abilities) so I'd say Erik, a quick knifewielder may already be in the game, but Erik's abilities include Rubblerouser and it's stronger version, which allow for stage control, and Doppelganger, which lets him hit 3 times in 1 attack, I'd like to see how this gets handled alongside his status effects
:ultjoker:Maya because people need to acknowledge Persona 1 and 2 goddammit
:ultkirby:Bandana Dee, like Dixie, very much feels missing, which is a shame, the little guy's cute as hell and has a goddamn Spearcoptor attack
:ultlink:Ghirahim, my favourite Zelda villain to watch, his snazzy look, his charming mannerisms, his diamond daggers! Yes, he pretty much has it all
:ultmario:Vivian, the Paper Mario games are beloved and no original character seems to be as beloved as the little ghost lady, ghosts aren't really a thing in Smash when it comes to playable characters so all the **** one could pull is exciting
:ultmarth:I wanna say Edelgard but I'm giving this to Claude, Smash's track record with bow wielders is laughably bad as Byleth is the only one who uses a bow differently from everyone else with a bow, and it's for their Nair. Plus, a seemingly once in a lifetime chance for an Arabic coded character for Smash
:ultmegaman:Zero needs more fighting games to be top tier in, cool character, crapton of moves and I'd say his AT is more than enough proof that Sakurai's aware of his fanfavourite status
:ultness:Kumatora, the character who had their gameplan stolen by Lucas, PSI is piterslly whatever the **** you want it to be in Smash, she's also a cool character in her own right
:ultpikachu:Aggron, how can you NOT adore a big ass metal dragon looking beast, Aggron's a badass with not one, but two types Smash has yet to explore, which leads to interesting ideas for moves, maybe they'll get Stealth Rock to temporarily block out a section of the stage, maybe they'll get Metal Burst which has Aggron absorb hits for as long as down B is held only to keep the charge and dispells the charge as an attack when pressed again. Good **** all around
:ultpit:Hades, a charismatic asshole who's well liked by pretty much the entire fandom, if people can suggest Medusa being scaled down, then Hades should too
:ultryu:Chun-Li, the first lady of fighting games, popular enough to score her own solo live action movie and possibly our first explicitly Chinese character in the game, say whatever you want, but admit it, as soon as you saw her name here, you knew exactly why she has the star power to get in the game
:ultsamus:Rhundas, he's pretty popular, has a godlike boss theme and Smash doesn't seem to use ice in many ways that Rhundas could
:ultshulk:Elma, Elma stands out from the rest of the cast visually, would be our second dual wielder and has a ****ton of cool **** to pull from. Also I feel bad for how little X has in Smash, even if it's because of music rights and I found X to be rather disappointing, Elma's such a unique Nintendo character from design alone to the point she's the only character in XB2 to not look like utter garbage when adapted to that game's artstyle
:ultsimon:SHANOAAAAAAAAA! Order of Ecclesia is the best ****ing CV game with the best goddamn OST and she may quite possibly have the most unique moveset out of anyone from her franchise, also I'm gay as ****
:ultsnake:Raiden, despite his controversial debut (Even though that was because Kojima pulled a fast one on the entire ****ing planet), he's became a very popular character in his own right by becoming a cyborg ninja. It doesn't really get much better than that tbh
:ultsonic:Blaze, she's one of the few of "Sonic's ****ty friends" that doesn't have any hatred towards them at all, her games also have a highly unique soundtrack which we REALLY should get more of, plus she has fire pillars, we have loads of fire attacks, but no fire pillars or using the fire to launch yourself like a rocket
:ult_terry:Leona. We all know why I want Leona over anyone else, if you don't understand why, then you either don't know me at all, are an uncultured swine or both
:ultvillager:Tom Nook. Destroy the kneecaps of the rich, yes yes?
:ultwario:Ashley, a surprisingly popular character who Nintendo is very much aware of how popular she is, I'd say the fact that Nintendo chose her to give a Monster Hunter-y design as crosspromotion should say enough, but her AT actually has a neat idea, a character who mostly relies on using status moves on enemies to fight, we have characters who can boost their own stats, but no characters who can reduce the stats of others

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Mario: Geno and Waluigi
Kirby: Bandana Dee

Those are the main ones that stand out to me.

I'd probably add either Elma or Rex to the Xenoblade series as well. I think I'd prefer Elma personally. I guess I'd give a shout out to Krystal (Star Fox) and Ashley (Warioware) too but I don't feel as strongly about them.

(In general I'm more interested in new franchises being represented)

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
:ultsonic:Blaze, she's one of the few of "Sonic's ****ty friends" that doesn't have any hatred towards them at all, her games also have a highly unique soundtrack which we REALLY should get more of, plus she has fire pillars, we have loads of fire attacks, but no fire pillars or using the fire to launch yourself like a rocket
Does that "****ty friends" meme still exist.
That was always an awful sentiment since most of fan favorite sonic games are the one that let you play as friends (Sonic3&K,SA1&2).

Sonic games are very short, you play as a guy who runs past everything in a stage within 2-3 min or less. You NEED replayability in these games for people to play them for more than just a hour. Adding score attacks rank system, missions, emblems, more playable characters, alternate routes, and chao garden are needed otherwise you have people complaining they just beat a sonic game in 1 hour.

I dont understand how people manage to convince SEGA that Sonic only was the way to go. You could have so much more and yet...

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
That was always an awful sentiment since most of fan favorite sonic games are the one that let you play as friends (Sonic3&K,SA1&2).

Sonic games are very short, you play as a guy who runs past everything in a stage within 2-3 min or less. You NEED replayability in these games for people to play them for more than just a hour. Adding score attacks rank system, missions, emblems, more playable characters, alternate routes, and chao garden are needed otherwise you have people complaining they just beat a sonic game in 1 hour.

I dont understand how people manage to convince SEGA that Sonic only was the way to go. You could have so much more and yet...
I never agreed with it, though the cast kept getting bigger and bigger with mixed results outside of Blaze from what I could tell a decade ago

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
I never agreed with it, though the cast kept getting bigger and bigger with mixed results outside of Blaze from what I could tell a decade ago
06 was the last game to do the wide cast in main line but that was just a game made in a bad development cycle so wouldn't really count it.

Honestly the treasure hunting stages arent really bad aside from maybe Mad Space poor level design. If people enjoyed those collectathon platfomers on N64 the treasure hunting stages shouldn't be an issue. Mech stages are fine, they're basically just fast paced arcade shooters. They were better with Gamma stages since his were more fast paced while SA2's were slower.

They have bad points and kinks that need to be fixed but there's mods that patch this stuff and make all this stuff flow great like how they were meant to be. I feel like alot of people misinterpret sonic adventures gameplay.

You're suppose to play these games like arcade games. Y'know rack up points killing and chaining enemies, collecting rings, doing tricks on rails and ramps, finding item boxes, doing all of this within a good timed score so you can get a A Rank.
These aren't Mario or Crash games, Infact the Adventure games are so unique no other games feels like them.

Last edited:

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
:ultmario:: Captain Toad/Toad(either with Toadette alt) and Waluigi.
:ultzelda:: Impa, Tingle and Vaati.
:ultpikachu:: Meowth...maybe like Gardevoir or Blaziken as third gen was my favourite.
:ultdk:: Dixie Kong. I love Cranky and Lanky too, but Dixie is the only one I want for Smash.
:ultkirby:: Bandana Waddle Dee and Gooey. Kirby's original player 2 and the new player 2/4(depending on game)
:ultvillager:: Tom Nook.
:ultmarth:: Lyn and Kiran. Originally would be Anna, but Byleth filled the niche of covering all other weapon types. Kiran can summon lesser FE characters for attacks.
:ultsonic:: Tails, Knuckles, Eggman.

And that's about it. Think that covers all the big Nintendo characters and a few obscure personal wants. Plus Sonic's essentials.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Weeeeeeellllllll

:ultmario:: I'd add Waluigi and Toad/Captain Toad for the sake of having the full Mario Party roster.
:ultlink:: Toon Zelda/Tetra and possibly a classic Ganondorf
:ultpikachu:: Generations 3, 5, and 8 Pokemon
:ultdk:: Dixie Kong
:ultyoshi:: Poochie
:ultkirby:: Bandana Waddle Dee
:ultsamus:: Possbily Sylux but we'll have to wait for MP4
:ultfox:: Krystal

:ultmarth:: Lyn and the Fire Emblem Heroes Protagonist with their gun that shoots other FE chracters

:ultpit:: Medusa and/or Hades
:ultwario:: Ashley/Mona or Classic Wario
:ultolimar:: Make Alph his own character already
:ultsonic:: Tails and Shadow

:ultvillager:: Tom Nook
:ultmegaman:: Proto Man or Roll, Zero
:ultlittlemac:: King Hippo
:ultpacman:: Ms. Pac-Man
:ultshulk:: Elma and Rex with Pyrah/Mythra

:ultryu:: Chun-li
:ultcloud:: Black Mage

:ultinkling:: Octoling
:ultsimon:: Alucard

Evil Trapezium

Smash Master
NNID
GuyManRunnin
Switch FC
SW-2246-2414-0334
:ultmario: - Geno
:ultlink: - Adult Link from Ocarina of Time, Deku Link, Goron Link and Zora Link so we would have 7 versions of Link.
:ultpikachu: - Decidueye, Salamence
:ultfalcon: - Pico
:ultsonic: - Tails
:ultsimon: - Alucard
:ult_terry: - Kyo Kusanagi, Iori Yagami and K'

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend

I think it's mostly because Sonic's ensemble cast is freaking huge. Just off the top of my head there's Tails, Shadow, Rouge, Blaze, Silver, Knuckles, Styx (though I don't think she'll leave Boom), Charmy, Espio, and...the crocodile guy (love his design. dunno why I keep forgetting his name). Before Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) they were pretty much always introducing new characters as well. By contrast, the Super Mario series introduces new important characters slowly, and there are less of them, though it does tend to throw them away, so I suppose it's not that much better.

Hopefully Sonic can get a streak of good games going so these characters can have a chance to shine. Also please don't try and shove them all into one game Sega, no one's onscreen long enough for people to care if you do that.

DutchPichu

Smash Journeyman
Not a lot actually. I think it's more interesting to see new series introduced, I still want to see some of the obvious coming.

:ultmario: Geno
:ultdk: Dixie Kong
:ultkirby: Bandana Dee
:ultshulk: Rex
:ultinkling: Octoling

That's all. I don't think the third-party series need extra reps, one per series is enough. It's a Nintendo cross-over! Furthermore, I think it's much more interesting to look forward to new series, also first-party. Balloon Fight, Rhythm Heaven. For third-party Crash Bandicoot, Devil May Cry, Professor Layton, Phoenix Wright, Rayman.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
You know I was looking at the music section in ultimate and I noticed how all Nintendo series are placed before the third parties, I wonder if Arms will be placed before the third parties too.

Now that I think about it Arms is the first completely new Nintendo series added via DLC.

I think it's mostly because Sonic's ensemble cast is freaking huge. Just off the top of my head there's Tails, Shadow, Rouge, Blaze, Silver, Knuckles, Styx (though I don't think she'll leave Boom), Charmy, Espio, and...the crocodile guy (love his design. dunno why I keep forgetting his name). Before Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) they were pretty much always introducing new characters as well. By contrast, the Super Mario series introduces new important characters slowly, and there are less of them, though it does tend to throw them away, so I suppose it's not that much better.

Hopefully Sonic can get a streak of good games going so these characters can have a chance to shine. Also please don't try and shove them all into one game Sega, no one's onscreen long enough for people to care if you do that.
I never minded the big cast of the Sonic series as I felt like most of them at least had a function in the universe.

Cream: Little girl
Blaze: Princess
Silver: future boy
Rouge: spy
Espio: Ninja

Etc, etc, etc. It's such a shame they keep throwing them to the wayside and focuses only on Sonic, who's gameplay was always the most barebones one of the bunch in the games with multiple characters.

DutchPichu

Smash Journeyman
You know I was looking at the music section in ultimate and I noticed how all Nintendo series are placed before the third parties, I wonder if Arms will be placed before the third parties too.
I hope so becouse it would be a huge mess otherwise.

Trevenant

Smash Lord

Now that I think about it Arms is the first completely new Nintendo series added via DLC.

I never minded the big cast of the Sonic series as I felt like most of them at least had a function in the universe.

Cream: Little girl
Blaze: Princess
Silver: future boy
Rouge: spy
Espio: Ninja

Etc, etc, etc. It's such a shame they keep throwing them to the wayside and focuses only on Sonic, who's gameplay was always the most barebones one of the bunch in the games with multiple characters.
That reminds me actually, ARMS is the first time a new Nintendo ip has actually been DLC in smash surprisingly, although the argument could be made that we haven’t had many opportunities for it to happen. But either way it’s a nice milestone.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
That reminds me actually, ARMS is the first time a new Nintendo ip has actually been DLC in smash surprisingly, although the argument could be made that we haven’t had many opportunities for it to happen. But either way it’s a nice milestone.
I mean, I'd say they had an opportunity with Splatoon in 4, though I completely understand them waiting until they knew they had a bonafide hit on their hands

Last edited:

Trevenant

Smash Lord
I mean, I'd say they had an opportunity with Splatoon in 4, though I completely understand them waiting until they new they knew they had a bonafide hit on their hands
Yeah I forgot to mention that. Makes it even more of a milestone and yeah it’s probably just Nintendo waiting to see how the series does in terms of sales and reception and that jazz. Still though I’m very glad to see an ARMS character playable in general.

MrElectroG64

Smash Journeyman
"nOOOOOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN PALUTINOS AND PITTOS
YOUUUU CANT REMOVE THEM nOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

* Whirlo uses all his power to remove them from existence *

"I HAVE TO TELL MY REDDIT BROS™ ABOUT THIS"

"BUT FIRST"

* opens reddit *

* sees drunk Isabelle befriending doom man while epically bro fisting *

* clicks upvote *

"Oh. My. God. That was... E P I C ! ! ! !"

* Starts feeling lustful energy for Nintendo females *

"Hmmmm I have already looked at erotica of the yellow canine" * rubs isabelle amiibo gently with hand *

* Remembers Palutena moving her tremendous, wider than wide, bigger than big, buttocks from Super Smash Bros Palutena Trailer E3 2014 - Super Smash Bros. for Wii U™ *

"OH YES I KNOW"

"Suddenly Remembers Whirlio fellow has deleted Palutena from existance *

"OHNONONONONO HOW COULD YOU HAVE DONE THIS SMALL GREEN GRIMACE HOW COULD YOU NOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Return to Vidya Bros.

Last edited:

Ace C.R.O.S.S.

Smash Ace
:ultmario: Geno, Waluigi (Please don't hate me for this)
:ultwario: Ashley
:ultfox: Krystal
:ultkirby: Bandana Waddle Dee, Adeleine
:ultsonic: Shadow, Tails
:ultmegaman: Mega Man Zero
:ultsimon: Soma Cruz
:ultjoker: Yu Narukami, Tatsuya Suou
:ult_terry: Iori Yagami, Nakoruru

MrElectroG64

Smash Journeyman
My rankings for the ARMS characters...

Yes, Twintelle and Min Min are part of my top choices... because I'd rather be honest about my wants, instead of just being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian.
how dare you dis my boys Byte and Barq!

>post is a joke
>post gets taken seriously

Said "reason" is also why people want Min Min and Dr. Coyle (well, that and Min-Min is basically ARMs's Isabelle at this point).

Max Brass would also be sick as hell.
I'm not sure the average person would be used to our kind of jokes. With the state of that board I wouldn't even be certain he was joking at this point...

Last edited:

Suspicious Squirtle

Smash Apprentice
Super Mario: Captain Toad, Waluigi, Geno, Pauline
Legend of Zelda: Skull Kid, Impa, (also give Link, Young Link and Toon Link different movesets)
Kirby: Bandana Waddle Dee, Marx
Star Fox: Krystal
F-Zero: Black Shadow
Fire Emblem: Lyn, Azura (I know controversial that more Fire Emblem should be added)
Kid Icarus: Medusa, Hades, Viridi
WarioWare: Ashley
Sonic the Hegehog: Tails, Shadow
Pikmin: I would add Charlie, Louie, and Brittany in the alt slots for Olimar
Animal Crossing: Tom Nook
Pac-Man: Ms. Pac-Man as an alt for Pac-Man or echo fighter for him
Xenoblade: Elma, Rex & Pyra
Street Fighter: Chun-Li
Castlevania: Alucard
Banjo-Kazooie: Gruntilda

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
May as well play.

Super Mario: N/A
Legend of Zelda: N/A
Metroid: Sylux
Kirby: Bandana Dee
Star Fox: Leon Powalski
F-Zero: Black Shadow
Fire Emblem: N/A
Kid Icarus: Medusa
WarioWare: N/A
Sonic the Hegehog: Dr. Eggman
Pikmin: N/A
Animal Crossing: N/A
Pac-Man: N/A
Xenoblade: Elma, Rex & Pyra
Street Fighter: N/A
Castlevania: N/A
Banjo-Kazooie: N/A

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I'm so ****ing tired of people seeing someone on the internet called Gwen and assume they're talking to a guy, how much more obvious do I need to make it?
But Gwen, your pfp is very masculine looking so obviously that means you're male as well!

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I mean, I'd say they had an opportunity with Splatoon in 4, though I completely understand them waiting until they knew they had a bonafide hit on their hands
It also seems like it would've been too much work to make Inklings a DLC fighter when every fighter has their own ink texture.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
It also seems like it would've been too much work to make Inklings a DLC fighter when every fighter has their own ink texture.
Not to mention the potential strain that would have put on 3DS. It’s why :ulticeclimbers: weren’t in 4 - they’d cause the 3DS to have a heart attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom