• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Earliest I expect FP6 is March/April. Latest being E3. I don't think we'll be getting Smash info in the next direct.

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
LMAO at thinking that Geno's fanbase will die out if he doesn't get into Ultimate. Those ****ers have been at it for a decade. They certainly won't disband now that they have a leader who gives them hope.

https://smashultimatespirits.com/
Go to the tab and pick random spirits.

that’s our upgraded newcomer
We getting Chun-Li ladies and gentlemen!

Since people are talking about spirits anyway, I want to mention that the main reason I'm wary of upgrades it that I suspect a second season was planned from the beginning and they merely chose to reveal it later; because of that most people have defaulted to assuming that they must have decided upon it some time after the game's release.

Whenever I ask for proof that this is the case I'm always hit with speculation and conjecture. Does anyone have any definitive proof, or statement, that confirms that season 2 was something they decided later? I would really appreciate it.
Burden of proof for this kind of thing is on you.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Honestly I do feel like Sakurai didn't really think of K. Rool very much until the ballot.

Like look at Ridley and you'll notice had a signifcant role in each Smash prior to Ultimate.

From a cameo in Planet Zebe's background, to a cameo in the opening to Melee, to not one but two different boss fights in SSE, to appearing a boss hazard with a stock icon on Pyrosphere. Sakurai has always been aware of Ridley's significance and popularity, it's just that he didn't think he could do the character justice as a small playable fighter.

Meanwhile, with K. Rool...

All he ever got prior to the Smash 4 ballot was trophy cameos.
To be fair, you're kind of exaggerating how important Ridley was in the first two games. I don't see why K. Rool fans would be jealous of two very small cameos. Ridley also works really well as a boss character due to his size.

Plus, K. Rool's popularity didn't pick up until after Diddy got in. Smash 4 was the first game where he got a really big following, which is coincidentally when the DKC series was revived without him.

Last edited:

MisterMike

Smash Champion
Oh no, you're right, it hasn't been fully replicated, therefore it must be real!
I never said it was real, nor did I say that I thought it was definitvely real. I'm perfectly willing to admit that it's entirely possible that it really is just a very elaborate fake. What I'm not willing to accept is when people tell me that because it can be faked, that it is fake.

Let me talk to people who actually know how to model stuff and how modelling actually works as their careers involve making models.

They said you can't fully replicate any model out of scratch at all. But you're so clever, you outwitted trained professionals with FACTS and LOGIC here, you must be very proud of yourself for knowing more about modelling than people who went to college and learned about how to model, don't you.

Unless of course you're just going to ignore this tidbit like every other time it ever gets brought up by some Geno Cultist.
They said you can't fully replicate any model out of scratch at all.
You, uhh... do know that there have been recreations of the Cacodemon hat made from scratch, right? In fact, we have two.
CacodemonRecreationInBlender.jpg
CacodemonRecreationInGame.jpg
It's well beyond possible for people to make similar looking hats, so it should be little trouble for people to make accurate replications of what we see in the CacoMallow Post. Maybe before you go full smug and start insulting my lack of 3D modeling expertise, you should make sure to ask your 3D modeling friends to confirm whether or not they're figments of your imagination, because I honestly can't imagine an actual 3D modeler saying that recreating 3D objects from a reference isn't possible.

In case anyone isn't aware, modelling a 3D object based off a few seconds of a grainy video of a screen captured by a cell phone, is VERY hard. It's hard to recreate an object even when you have a good source for the original.
First off, nobody's arguing it's easy to do that... well, except for the people who want to dismiss the CacoMallow Post.
Second, we also have this image to go off of that's actually pretty clear.
CacoMallowPost.png

It's not the best, but it's something.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I never said it was real, nor did I say that I thought it was definitvely real. I'm perfectly willing to admit that it's entirely possible that it really is just a very elaborate fake. What I'm not willing to accept is when people tell me that because it can be faked, that it is fake.

You, uhh... do know that there have been recreations of the Cacodemon hat made from scratch, right? In fact, we have two.

It's well beyond possible for people to make similar looking hats, so it should be little trouble for people to make accurate replications of what we see in the CacoMallow Post. Maybe before you go full smug and start insulting my lack of 3D modeling expertise, you should make sure to ask your 3D modeling friends to confirm whether or not they're figments of your imagination, because I honestly can't imagine an actual 3D modeler saying that recreating 3D objects from a reference isn't possible.

First off, nobody's arguing it's easy to do that... well, except for the people who want to dismiss the CacoMallow Post.
Second, we also have this image to go off of that's actually pretty clear.
View attachment 261640
Imagine arguing "THEN WHY HASN'T ANYONE FULLY REPLICATED IT?" and then when being pointed out it can't happen arguing "W-well some people tried to replicate it", which not only changes the goalpost but also ends up proving why it can easily be dismissed. Couldn't be me.

Some of the people who I know are experienced in modelling get paid for it, others are studying it. ****, I know people who can estimate how much time it takes to make fake leaks like Grinch because it's literally part of their job to know that. I think they know a lot more than someone who's going "WELL ACTUALLY IT HAS GENO THEREFORE REAL". I thought I made it pretty clear that I have seen and heard multiple experienced in this field say that you can't make an exact copy from scratch and while they simplified it for me, that's still a hell of a lot more credible than whatever you're trying to say

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Its very likely to happen this coming week if the insiders are to be believed.
I'm guessing the 12th was the date you were told then?

Well it shouldn't be surprising, as last year's early year direct also happened on the 2nd week of February.

Last edited:

The Rhythm Theif

Smash Ace
An Apartment With Stolen Forgery Art In Paris
Switch FC
SW-2028-5151-9144
The Geno thread is still desperately trying to keep it alive even after Slayers deconfirmation.
Oh, those (those = the cringe inducing) guys (that do not include MisterMike MisterMike . We cool bro). I know they talk about Super Mario RPG and that's good, but when it comes to Geno for Smash, theory calling, and stuff like THIS, this is where I draw the line.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
In the end, the point Gwen is making is it's impossible to 100% replicate a model. And when you have actual workers telling you it's the case, that's a very valid point.

Anything "really damn close" is pretty good evidence towards it being fake. Of course, that doesn't mean it is, just that it likely is. It's also the only actually really strong thing against it(we don't know how DLC is done and Mii Costumes being done heavily in advance is quite possible. We lack enough data on that). The Doom interview doesn't clearly state that no Doom content is in, just that it was not all that important, and talks to getting Doomguy in Smash itself(as playable apparently?) didn't go well. The statement doesn't mean a costume is impossible, though I do agree it hurts the leak too.

I can't actually call it fake with confidence either. I misunderstood the tweet too, as it sounded like nothing could've come out of it at all. I'm still leaning towards it being fake now, but the data doesn't fill me with much confidence on that front either. I'd say, maybe 30/70 for being real now?

Regardless, it's silly to declare something 100% dead/real in cases like this cause it makes for a poor argument to begin with. It doesn't help at all. You presented your evidence of why you don't believe or do believe it. No need to pursue it further, you know?

MisterMike

Smash Champion
Imagine arguing "THEN WHY HASN'T ANYONE FULLY REPLICATED IT?" and then when being pointed out it can't happen arguing "W-well some people tried to replicate it", which not only changes the goalpost but also ends up proving why it can easily be dismissed. Couldn't be me.
You're missing the point so hard right now. If people are able to make similar hats to it, it's more than possible to tweak those to make it look even closer in appearance to it, ie. the dictionary definition of a replication. It's possible to do this, stop saying it isn't.

Some of the people who I know are experienced in modelling get paid for it, others are studying it. ****, I know people who can estimate how much time it takes to make fake leaks like Grinch because it's literally part of their job to know that. I think they know a lot more than someone who's going "WELL ACTUALLY IT HAS GENO THEREFORE REAL". I thought I made it pretty clear that I have seen and heard multiple experienced in this field say that you can't make an exact copy from scratch and while they simplified it for me, that's still a hell of a lot more credible than whatever you're trying to say.
Telling someone that you know people IRL, 3D modelers who are able to completely disprove their arguments, is like saying that your dad works at Nintendo. Unless you're willing to provide names, faces, or any information at all aside from "Dude, just trust me." (not that I'm asking you to do that), why the **** should I believe you when you say that?

The Geno thread is still desperately trying to keep it alive even after Slayers deconfirmation.
First off, Doomguy wasn't fully disconfirmed, though I'm not going to disagree that that interview is a major (potentially lethal) blow to his chances. Second, while we may not be getting Doomguy as a fighter, it's still possible that we may still get costumes based on stuff from DOOM, sort of like how we got Ubisoft costumes without a Ubisoft character. The CacoMallow Post is largely unaffected by that interview.

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
I'm guessing the 12th was the date you were told then?

Well it shouldn't be surprising, as last year's early year direct also happened on the 2nd week of February.
At first, I was told that there was a chance for the first week, but there was also a strong chance for the following week if it didn’t pan out.

Then, hours before the last Tuesday 9 AM deadline, I was then told that the week of the 12th is almost certainly when its going to happen. (And this was before Sabi commented on the matter btw)

CureParfait

Smash Ace
I think the Cacomallow leak is fake, I feel like Mii costumes are one of the things that is hard to leak out this early.

Last edited:

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Honestly I do feel like Sakurai didn't really think of K. Rool very much until the ballot.

Like look at Ridley and you'll notice had a signifcant role in each Smash prior to Ultimate.

From a cameo in Planet Zebe's background, to a cameo in the opening to Melee, to not one but two different boss fights in SSE, to appearing a boss hazard with a stock icon on Pyrosphere. Sakurai has always been aware of Ridley's significance and popularity, it's just that he didn't think he could do the character justice as a small playable fighter.

Meanwhile, with K. Rool...

All he ever got prior to the Smash 4 ballot was trophy cameos.
Solid post.
I prefer Ridley's appearance in the melee intro as opposed to Ultimate's.

The Rhythm Theif

Smash Ace
An Apartment With Stolen Forgery Art In Paris
Switch FC
SW-2028-5151-9144
I think the Cacomallow leak is fake, I feel like Mii costumes are one of the things that is hard to leak out this early.
This is coming from a guy who has a D-Tier as one of his mains, mostly doesn't believe leaks, and thought Nakoruru made it into Smash when I saw the Terry reveal trailer for the first time, but now that I think about it, the Mii Fighter hats that MisterMike showed in his pictures were, in my opinion, quite real.

EDIT: I know it's certainly fake, but it looked very real.

Last edited:

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
Its certainly fake now.

He would’ve had access to Byleth and the Cuphead costume if he was “testing” Cacodemon and Mallow costumes that far out in advance. So why didn’t he leak those at all?

The Doom interview should’ve put the final nail in the coffin, but we are somehow still debating it.

Last edited:

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Its certainly fake now.

He would’ve had access to Byleth and the Cuphead costume if he was “testing” Cacodemon and Mallow costumes that far out in advance. So why didn’t he leak those at all?

The Doom interview should’ve put the final nail in the coffin, but we are somehow still debating it.
Likely because a dev could lie about a deconfirmation to encourage hype for when it actually does happen.
As previously seen with Grant Kirkhope saying don't hold your breath for Banjo... when he knew because he did the remixes, SNK/ FF devs saying they'd add a dog character instead of Terry... etc.
Every NDA is a contract, specific instructions, misinformation may be permitted.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
https://smashultimatespirits.com/
Go to the tab and pick random spirits.

that’s our upgraded newcomer
Decided to take the next step and roll 6 Spirits. The 6 that I rolled will be the fighters in FP2.

1. Mist (Fire Emblem)
2. King of Hyrule (Legend of Zelda)
3. Aparoid (Star Fox)
4. Inuji Darumeshi (Darumeshi Sports Store)
5. Panther Coroso (Star Fox)
6. Freu & Freya (Zangeki no Reginleiv)

This is what you people get for a blind buy.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
The thing is it can still be real since it could be a Mii set with a cacodemon costume and the slayer outfit

It’s more that if it’s real geno has a shot since mallow costume and not geno would be weird

Last edited:

MisterMike

Smash Champion
Its certainly fake now.

Question: How do you know he was in a situation wherein he could've leaked that stuff?

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
Likely because a dev could lie about a deconfirmation to encourage hype for when it actually does happen.
As previously seen with Grant Kirkhope saying don't hold your breath for Banjo... when he knew because he did the remixes, SNK/ FF devs saying they'd add a dog character instead of Terry... etc.
Every NDA is a contract, specific instructions, misinformation may be permitted.
*Sigh*

I’m going to say this as someone who REALLY wanted Doom Slayer in.

The door slammed shut for his chances after that interview. It was WAY too elaborate for it to have been a NDA.

If you are actually believing Cacomallow over word straight from the devs mouth, you are only setting yourself up for disappointment.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
You're missing the point so hard right now. If people are able to make similar hats to it, it's more than possible to tweak those to make it look even closer in appearance to it, ie. the dictionary definition of a replication. It's possible to do this, stop saying it isn't.

Telling someone that you know people IRL, 3D modelers who are able to completely disprove their arguments, is like saying that your dad works at Nintendo. Unless you're willing to provide names, faces, or any information at all aside from "Dude, just trust me." (not that I'm asking you to do that), why the **** should I believe you when you say that?

First off, Doomguy wasn't fully disconfirmed, though I'm not going to disagree that that interview is a major (potentially lethal) blow to his chances. Second, while we may not be getting Doomguy as a fighter, it's still possible that we may still get costumes based on stuff from DOOM, sort of like how we got Ubisoft costumes without a Ubisoft character. The CacoMallow Post is largely unaffected by that interview.
Yeah I mean, if you aren't willing to dox your irl friends to prove a point about costumes for the create-a-character in your favorite mascot fighter game, how can you sleep at night?

The thing is it can still be real since it could be a Mii set with a cacodemon costume and the slayer outfit

It’s more that if it’s real geno has a shot since mallow costume and not geno would be weird
And why was this hypothetical Doomguy costume not leaked? It should also have been in testing.

Last edited:

MisterMike

Smash Champion
Trolling
Yeah I mean, if you aren't willing to dox your irl friends to prove a point about costumes for the create-a-character in your favorite mascot fighter game, how can you sleep at night?
I wasn't telling him to do that at all, but whatever, reading is hard I guess.

cosmicB

Smash Ace
This.

I could hop over to the Reimu support thread right now and start posting about how Touhou will never have any material in Smash, let alone playable characters (this isn't my actual opinion, just a hypothetical example). The people who frequent that thread would be pissed at me too, and rightly so.
The Reimu support thread doesn't have thousands of pages of off topic discussion and a semi-insider sitting on potentially pertinent information that doesn't post anywhere else despite said information being relevant to many communities of this site. I won't say it's justified, but it's not hard to see why a certain level of animosity has developed in regards to that thread. It having isolationist members despite it acting as a semi-general speculation thread certainly doesn't help, which is why you'll get counters to said speculation.

And to be clear, it's not like other support threads don't have regular members being skeptical. You bring up the Reimu thread, which I can say most of my recent posts in there haven't been as hopeful about the idea as I may have been when I first posted in there.

Edit: To clarify further, I hold no animosity toward the Geno thread or anyone that posts in there and I'd even welcome his inclusion. But it's also undeniable that a lot of the thread has blinders on and a cult of personality has formed around a certain fatman on broadway when he can sneeze and get 20 likes on his posts minimum. Again, nothing against him, but if he's so informed about the inner workings of the industry and is aware of some rumors, it'd be nice if he took part in general speculation here and elsewhere that wasn't only relevant to a single character when this site has A LOT of characters people are pining for. You'd never even know about his crazy theories about the power of six and whatnot if you never ventured into that thread, and why would you if you have no interest in Geno.

Last edited:

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128

Exactly, just because the Doom Slayer isn't likely to be a fighter, that doesn't mean we won't get Doom themed mii costumes along with some other Bethesda themed crap.

No one in this thread said that. Why are you acting this way?
Who knows

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Watch a spirit/assist trophy get upgraded...
But it's someone that no one asked for.
And then no upgrades happen for the rest of the pass.
I'll have you know the Drill Man community has been shunned for too long. We won't accept this heresy.

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
The Reimu support thread doesn't have thousands of pages of off topic discussion and a semi-insider sitting on potentially pertinent information that doesn't post anywhere else despite said information being relevant to many communities of this site. I won't say it's justified, but it's not hard to see why a certain level of animosity has developed in regards to that thread. It having isolationist members despite it acting as a semi-general speculation thread certainly doesn't help, which is why you'll get counters to said speculation.

And to be clear, it's not like other support threads don't have regular members being skeptical. You bring up the Reimu thread, which I can say most of my recent posts in there haven't been as hopeful about the idea as I may have been when I first posted in there.

Edit: To clarify further, I hold no animosity toward the Geno thread or anyone that posts in there and I'd even welcome his inclusion. But it's also undeniable that a lot of the thread has blinders on and a cult of personality has formed around a certain fatman on broadway when he can sneeze and get 20 likes on his posts minimum. Again, nothing against him, but if he's so informed about the inner workings of the industry and is aware of some rumors, it'd be nice if he took part in general speculation here and elsewhere that wasn't only relevant to a single character when this site has A LOT of characters people are pining for. You'd never even know about his crazy theories about the power of six and whatnot if you never ventured into that thread, and why would you if you have no interest in Geno.
Y'know, I never thought about asking him why he doesn't show up in general speculation though I'm probably also sure someone else asked that question (and it came up more than once) and he already answered it.

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Any way, haven't posted in a while besides these couple just recent replies.
Gonna post a deep dive into my personal speculation for the next fighters pass.
For those that lurk, and like a decent read, maybe you'll enjoy it.

For my speculation on the next six fighters, i'm going to preface/ mirror it off of the last Fighter's Pass.
There really isn't a good or reasonable reason to do this, however it's the only data I have to base my estimations off, so i'll have to roll with it.
I'd admit one piece of sample data is not sufficient, but it's all I have and this is just for fun any way.

Character #1 Speculation

I think one of the fighters will be similar to Joker in a way.
I think we could see a fighter from a more niche or slightly obscure but enjoyed series.
If I had to ball park a guess, maybe someone like Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes.
I feel like that character vibes like Bayonetta and Joker did, in a way.
Another possibility is maybe something from Digimon Cyber Sleuth and double down as the second Bamco character.
I remember Sakurai bantering that Namco only had Pac Man as a character, they've also made Smash Ultimate... so I feel like a second Namco character is highly possible as well. I like the idea of a virtual pet character, if it be Digimon or Tamagotchi a V-Pet character with those V-Pet mechanics could be neat and offer new game play. I suppose Lloyd or Nightmare could fill this spot too.

Character #2 Speculation

I think there is a strong possibility of getting a character from a franchise with a legacy.
I feel like Ryu Hayabusa is a strong candidate for this spot.
Dates back to the retro era/ nes.
Also he's Tecmo's front man.
Tecmo's been involved in Smash/ credited in Smash with the inclusion of the Fatal Frame assist trophy.
This company has made Hyrule Warriors, Fire Emblem Warriors, Three Houses, MUA3.
They're fairly tight with Nintendo right now, have been for a while.
I feel like they're going to have a bone thrown at them for a character.

Character #3 Speculation

I think there could be another big western platformer character.
I think Crash Bandicoot is a strong candidate for the spot.
Activision and Nintendo have been decent partners.
We have had a bunch of Crash titles in the past on different Nintendo consoles.
We have had the crossover of DK and Bowser into Skylander's with Crash.
He's formally Sony's mascot and represents that era of gaming, would be amazing to see Mario vs. Sonic vs Crash.
It's something only Smash could do.

Character #4 Speculation

We recently got Kunio spirits from Technos/ Arc System Works.
I wouldn't be surprised if we got a more retro era character with Billy & Jimmy Lee from Double Dragon.
We don't have a character with Beat Em Up mechanics yet.
So it would make for a unique and interesting character as far as game play mechanics go.
Characters like D3 and KKR can spawn gordos and crowns as items... What if we got a character that spawned it's items by beating up opponents.
Sword users drop swords, brawlers drop whatever, and gunners drop a blaster or something.
Could be fun.

Character #5 Speculation

Obligatory advertisement character.
Perhaps from Fire Emblem Heroes.
It's Nintendo's most popular mobile game at the moment.
Kart Tour and PKM Masters aren't delivering.
Could see the Protagonist Kiran, since he uses a magic gun and isn't really a swordsman.
Could also double down as a summoner, summoning different characters from FE, I guess it would work like Zelda's Phantom.
I know this wouldn't be popular but Nintendo is consistent with ending a pass with FE.
If not fighter #5 it could be #6 to finish the pass.
Another possibility could be BOTW2 Zelda or in a best time line, maybe they make Linkle the female protagonist of BOTW2 and add her.

Character #6 Speculation

Probably a Pokemon.
I'd say Toxtricity.

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
Any way, haven't posted in a while besides these couple just recent replies.
Gonna post a deep dive into my personal speculation for the next fighters pass.
For those that lurk, and like a decent read, maybe you'll enjoy it.

For my speculation on the next six fighters, i'm going to preface/ mirror it off of the last Fighter's Pass.
There really isn't a good or reasonable reason to do this, however it's the only data I have to base my estimations off, so i'll have to roll with it.
I'd admit one piece of sample data is not sufficient, but it's all I have and this is just for fun any way.

Character #1 Speculation

I think one of the fighters will be similar to Joker in a way.
I think we could see a fighter from a more niche or slightly obscure but enjoyed series.
If I had to ball park a guess, maybe someone like Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes.
I feel like that character vibes like Bayonetta and Joker did, in a way.
Another possibility is maybe something from Digimon Cyber Sleuth and double down as the second Bamco character.
I remember Sakurai bantering that Namco only had Pac Man as a character, they've also made Smash Ultimate... so I feel like a second Namco character is highly possible as well. I like the idea of a virtual pet character, if it be Digimon or Tamagotchi a V-Pet character with those V-Pet mechanics could be neat and offer new game play. I suppose Lloyd or Nightmare could fill this spot too.

Character #2 Speculation

I think there is a strong possibility of getting a character from a franchise with a legacy.
I feel like Ryu Hayabusa is a strong candidate for this spot.
Dates back to the retro era/ nes.
Also he's Tecmo's front man.
Tecmo's been involved in Smash/ credited in Smash with the inclusion of the Fatal Frame assist trophy.
This company has made Hyrule Warriors, Fire Emblem Warriors, Three Houses, MUA3.
They're fairly tight with Nintendo right now, have been for a while.
I feel like they're going to have a bone thrown at them for a character.

Character #3 Speculation

I think there could be another big western platformer character.
I think Crash Bandicoot is a strong candidate for the spot.
Activision and Nintendo have been decent partners.
We have had a bunch of Crash titles in the past on different Nintendo consoles.
We have had the crossover of DK and Bowser into Skylander's with Crash.
He's formally Sony's mascot and represents that era of gaming, would be amazing to see Mario vs. Sonic vs Crash.
It's something only Smash could do.

Character #4 Speculation

We recently got Kunio spirits from Technos/ Arc System Works.
I wouldn't be surprised if we got a more retro era character with Billy & Jimmy Lee from Double Dragon.
We don't have a character with Beat Em Up mechanics yet.
So it would make for a unique and interesting character as far as game play mechanics go.
Characters like D3 and KKR can spawn gordos and crowns as items... What if we got a character that spawned it's items by beating up opponents.
Sword users drop swords, brawlers drop whatever, and gunners drop a blaster or something.
Could be fun.

Character #5 Speculation

Obligatory advertisement character.
Perhaps from Fire Emblem Heroes.
It's Nintendo's most popular mobile game at the moment.
Kart Tour and PKM Masters aren't delivering.
Could see the Protagonist Kiran, since he uses a magic gun and isn't really a swordsman.
Could also double down as a summoner, summoning different characters from FE, I guess it would work like Zelda's Phantom.
I know this wouldn't be popular but Nintendo is consistent with ending a pass with FE.
If not fighter #5 it could be #6 to finish the pass.
Another possibility could be BOTW2 Zelda or in a best time line, maybe they make Linkle the female protagonist of BOTW2 and add her.

Character #6 Speculation

Probably a Pokemon.
I'd say Toxtricity.
Spirit event wouldn’t have happened in November if we were getting a Pokemon.

And why would on earth would Agumon be chosen over Lloyd and Heihachi? (Especially since the latter two got Mii Costumes?)

D

Deleted member

I don't know if it's just me, but I see everyone predicting Crash as a Sony rep, and yea, he used to be owned by Sony and was part of the big three, but he really doesn't feel like Sony anymore, or a good representation of them. I'd feel happy to see Sonic, Crash, and Mario finally together and also for everyone who wants Crash but I feel like Sackboy would be a much, much better Sony rep, and I honestly would be a lot more hyped for him, if that's the case. Who knows though, even if neither of them get in, I have a feeling Rayman will, unless they pull a sneaky and make him a Mii costume, despite all the opportunities they could've already... (I mean a lot of this has been said already but oh well)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom