• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
What are everyone's opinions on an echo fighter pass?
I don't think there will be an echo pass, but I can absolutely see an echo being sprinkled in once or twice throughout the year, much like how Mii Costumes and some stages were in Smash 4.

...You know, on that note, Mii costumes and stages. I don't doubt we'll get more Mii costumes, but anyone have any hard calls on what those costumes may be? Dunno if we'll get any more stages since all 5 fighters are getting some, but who knows?

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I don't think there will be an echo pass, but I can absolutely see an echo being sprinkled in once or twice throughout the year, much like how Mii Costumes and some stages were in Smash 4.

...You know, on that note, Mii costumes and stages. I don't doubt we'll get more Mii costumes, but anyone have any hard calls on what those costumes may be? Dunno if we'll get any more stages since all 5 fighters are getting some, but who knows?
Edelgard, Dimitri and Claude will probably get Mii Costumes.

We could get some Street Fighter ones too. I'd like to think Guile, Boxer, and Dictator could be picked.

Last edited:

Captain Shades

Smash Ace
To be honest i've seen more people nowadays put 64 ABOVE TTYD. Not many, but I slightly prefer it above TTYD because the gameplay is just so great. The story may not be as epic, but it's the first game with a story to give Bowser the role of a villain.
I’ve seen that too. YouTuber WhoIsThisGit made tons of videos going over all of TTYD’s flaws to show how 64 was the better Paper Mario and that TTYD is overrated. Honestly, there seems to be a 3 way tie for the first 3 entries as many prefer the original now, TTYD is usually still held up as the general consensus best game, and Super is this weird title that many find underrated and like due to the very different feel of the title, not to mention the story and characters.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
By that definition Isabelle would be an echo.
Exactly. The actual definition is they must share the same proportions(the most accurate term to use, though Reggie and Sakurai have used synonyms).

Ken is also meant to be an outlier, and they're generally supposed to not be that unique. More Chrom level of differences or less is intended. Or possibly just "less". He hasn't spoken on Chrom just yet.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Since they re-released the Tails and Knuckles ones, I'm betting other third party costumes from 4 will be too. We had a few Mega Man ones like Protoman, MMX, Zero and EXE.

Maybe newer ones from Castlevania, MGS, and Street Fighter too.

I know some of the playable characters got Mii costumes(Fox and Samus), so maybe a few of them will also be based on playable fighters.

Door Key Pig

Smash Lord
It'd have to be much cheaper, and said echoes should have differences more along the lines of Ken or Dr.Mario. Not totally different, but more than 1 minor change too.

Tails/Metal Sonic.
Maybe Protoman or Bass if they pull a Chrom situation. Though I'd prefer it if another Mega Man did that but with a unique moveset.
Black Knight for Ike, but eh...
Glass Joe for Little Mac.

But IF we get a second pack, which likely won't happen. I'd rather they go all out and add as many unique fighters as they can.
Not that Metal Sonic would have been incredibly likely anyway, but would they make Tails one after reselling the Mii costume from Smash 4?
Exactly. The actual definition is they must share the same proportions(the most accurate term to use, though Reggie and Sakurai have used synonyms).

Ken is also meant to be an outlier, and they're generally supposed to not be that unique. More Chrom level of differences or less is intended. Or possibly just "less". He hasn't spoken on Chrom just yet.
Are you Sakurai? Can you exactly tell when an echo is pushing echo boundaries or not?

Robdelia

Smash Apprentice
By that definition Isabelle would be an echo.
The weird thing is that Isabelle's proportions aren't similar enough to Villager for her to be a full on clone. I remember that was Sakurai's reasoning at least. I think the only grounds for "can we make an echo of this character" is that they need to have the exact same body type so it's easier to share animations between the original and the echo.
If anything I'd argue she's more like Luigi in that you can tell a lot of moves are shared between the original and the new character (Mario and Luigi, Villager and Isabelle) but each character has their own style they add to said shared moves.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Are you Sakurai? Can you exactly tell when an echo is pushing echo boundaries or not?
https://www.sourcegaming.info/2018/09/26/sakurai-discusses-isabelle-echoes-and-newcomers/ Yeah, cause I actually read what he says. I'm still waiting for a source on Ken being a legitimate outlier, but I'm not so sure it's real, as I still haven't gotten an answer on that. Proportions(Otherwise known as "have fundamentally different body types" according to him) have to be the same. That's a very specific rule, even one that Reggie spoke of(Reggie's other rules... were not shown to be correct as of Ken. Though if Ken is an outlier, that means they're intended).

I do make sure to look up this stuff. Also, why so antagonistic??

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Honestly, given how Sakurai spoke of echoes, I don't even know if he's sure what the boundaries are... and those are entirely up to him. It's kind of funny to me and I just rolled with it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Not that Metal Sonic would have been incredibly likely anyway, but would they make Tails one after reselling the Mii costume from Smash 4?
I'm not sure. Again, some of the playable characters do have Mii costumes, many of which were costumes in Smash 4. Chrom and K.Rool's being default in Ultimate. And if Tails is an echo of Sonic, it's not like the playstyle would overlap too much. Most of the Mii costumes only scratch the surface anyway, it's not like Mii-Gunner Fights like how Mega Man EXE should for example, or Sword Fighter does for Black Knight.

The closest to that being the case is the Mii Gunner obviously be inspired by Samus for a handful of moves, some of which can be swapped out. And I think Samus still has a Mii costume in Smash Ultimate.

Door Key Pig

Smash Lord
https://www.sourcegaming.info/2018/09/26/sakurai-discusses-isabelle-echoes-and-newcomers/ Yeah, cause I actually read what he says. I'm still waiting for a source on Ken being a legitimate outlier, but I'm not so sure it's real, as I still haven't gotten an answer on that. Proportions(Otherwise known as "have fundamentally different body types" according to him) have to be the same. That's a very specific rule, even one that Reggie spoke of(Reggie's other rules... were not shown to be correct as of Ken. Though if Ken is an outlier, that means they're intended).

I do make sure to look up this stuff. Also, why so antagonistic??
So, are Ken's proportions okay to Ryu's or is the issue the different input moves and such?
I'm not sure. Again, some of the playable characters do have Mii costumes, many of which were costumes in Smash 4. Chrom and K.Rool's being default in Ultimate. And if Tails is an echo of Sonic, it's not like the playstyle would overlap too much. Most of the Mii costumes only scratch the surface anyway, it's not like Mii-Gunner Fights like how Mega Man EXE should for example, or Sword Fighter does for Black Knight.

The closest to that being the case is the Mii Gunner obviously be inspired by Samus for a handful of moves, some of which can be swapped out. And I think Samus still has a Mii costume in Smash Ultimate.
Yeah, they wouldn't necessarily be selling Tails twice. Tho while I'd love a simple echo for Tails (and infinitely over Shadow at that), maybe proportion-wise he'd be a little different to Sonic maybe? Though maybe they could get away with giving him Ken/Chrom different moves, I'd have to wonder if Sega'd be okay with representing Tails as that if Shadow, the even-more-like-Sonic-down-to-gameplay-in-the-games character, didn't end up getting one.

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Honestly, given how Sakurai spoke of echoes, I don't even know if he's sure what the boundaries are... and those are entirely up to him. It's kind of funny to me and I just rolled with it.
Really, even Sakurai himself doesn't really follow his own rules all that religiously. Which is why we ended up with the whole gun thing that he used to care so much about at one point with Snake and the Ray Gun item, and then stopped caring about it altogether at another once Bayonetta and Joker showed up.

Eitherway, personally I just view echo fighters as post Brawl clones rather than getting too hung up over the nitty gritty of it all. Especially after the reveals of Chrom and Ken putting things looser and looser as time went on on what supposedly makes an echo fighter. Not to mention that Dr. Mario apparently is still being balanced as if he was an Echo fighter despite not being classified one. From what I've heard at least...

But that's just me though.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
So, are Ken's proportions okay to Ryu's or is the issue the different input moves and such?
Ken has the exact same proportions.

His moveset is extremely similar, with some knockback/etc. not that different from ones like Dr. Mario(which is still significant from regular Mario). He has very different input commands, but that's the same mechanic Ryu has. It's hard to say if he's an outlier due to the same mechanic(which makes him super different) or that he has a lot more tweaks than what we should expect from a normal Echo. I haven't found the actual article on Ken, though. When I do, I'll link it. :)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well, if they make an echo for Mega Man, Protoman or Bass would make the most sense since they can be based on the 8-Bit Style like Mega Man himself. The other's have more drastic changes in body type. If they do pull a Chrom of sorts, I think giving Protoman, Beat in place of Rush and Ice Slasher would be enough to make him different, though implementing the shield and extra knockback from Mega Man 9 would make him more accurate.

Sonic could have a ton of options for an echo, but Knuckles and Shadow are likely out. But Tails and or Metal Sonic could work.

Then there's also Akuma, if you wanted another Shoto. Maybe swap Focus Attack for Demon Flip and have his Hadouken's Shoot downwards in mid-air.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
My criteria on good potential echo fighters are as follows:
  1. The character's proportions must be close enough to the original fighter's that they same animations can be carried over.
  2. The character must share a connection, or similar theme as the original fighter.
  3. The character must have a noticeably different personality or mannerisms.
EDIT: I would also like the echo fighters to have minor differences from the original fighter to make them stand out just a little bit more.

Last edited:

Door Key Pig

Smash Lord
So is the jury verdict that Tails could get away with being an echo? Cause if so, my ideal one would totally be

Dixie, Tails, Roll (or Bass or Proto Man??), Medusa & Octolings

A few fan favourites and ways to preserve Smash 4's custom moves. Honestly could be a great idea if they really wanted to sell more characters but at a lower production cost.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Ken has the exact same proportions.

His moveset is extremely similar, with some knockback/etc. not that different from ones like Dr. Mario(which is still significant from regular Mario). He has very different input commands, but that's the same mechanic Ryu has. It's hard to say if he's an outlier due to the same mechanic(which makes him super different) or that he has a lot more tweaks than what we should expect from a normal Echo. I haven't found the actual article on Ken, though. When I do, I'll link it. :)
From what I understand the basic differences with Ken are:

Shoryuken Mutlihits and has a Fire Effect.
Tatsu Multihits.
Focus Attack is a Roundhouse Kick.
His Half Circle Forward motion does his Crazy Kicks from SSF2T, rather than a Fire Hadoken.
Forward Smash is another roundhouse Kick, as only Ryu can do the Judan Kick from SF3.
Ken's Slightly faster.
Two Unique Final Smashes from Ryu's two.
EDIT: Ken's Back throw has him roll further before tossing the opponent.

I think some of his command normals are different, but I use Ryu more than Ken so I might be wrong. Either way, Ken's got more differences than any other fighter that's labeled an echo, if only because of the ton of extra moves Ryu and Ken have, while also taking their known traits from Street Fighter and implementing them.

Last edited:

Door Key Pig

Smash Lord
Maybe that's why they saved Ken for the last echo to be shown? Kinda makes me hope others can be at least kinda flexible like him if they make those.
So is the jury verdict that Tails could get away with being an echo? Cause if so, my ideal one would totally be

Dixie, Tails, Roll (or Bass or Proto Man??), Medusa & Octolings

A few fan favourites and ways to preserve Smash 4's custom moves. Honestly could be a great idea if they really wanted to sell more characters but at a lower production cost.
Oh, and also Ms. Pac-Man is a viable option I guess.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Maybe that's why they saved Ken for the last echo to be shown? Kinda makes me hope others can be at least kinda flexible like him if they make those.

Does Namco still own Ms. Pac-Man? I feel like that character hasn't been used for years. Should've been an alt costume at least.

Robdelia

Smash Apprentice
My criteria on good potential echo fighters are as follows:
  1. The character's proportions must be close enough to the original fighter's that they same animations can be carried over.
  2. The character must share a connection, or similar theme as the original fighter.
  3. The character must have a noticeably different personality or mannerisms.
EDIT: I would also like the echo fighters to have minor differences from the original fighter to make them stand out just a little bit more.
I agree with all of your rules and I think rule 3 is why Alph is still a costume. That and the fact that Olimar in Smash is mute for some reason. There's not a lot of ways you can differntiate Olimar from Alph in terms of animation, so I guess they figured the costume is fine as is.
Now my man Louie, on the other hand...
Also I can't put quotes in comments but Mrs. Pac Man is already in the game at the end of the return trip on Pac Land, so I don't think her rights are an issue.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Does Namco still own Ms. Pac-Man? I feel like that character hasn't been used for years. Should've been an alt costume at least.
I'd assume so, as she appears on the Pac-Land stage.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Well, if they make an echo for Mega Man, Protoman or Bass would make the most sense since they can be based on the 8-Bit Style like Mega Man himself. The other's have more drastic changes in body type. If they do pull a Chrom of sorts, I think giving Protoman, Beat in place of Rush and Ice Slasher would be enough to make him different, though implementing the shield and extra knockback from Mega Man 9 would make him more accurate.
In all games other than Mega Man 9 and 10 Bass seems to have different proportions than Mega Man. They could still make it work, but I think Proto Man is the better pick. Should they choose him I think the best way of tweaking the moveset would be to have Proto Man raise his shield after jumping while not attacking. The shield would reflect projectiles at a 45 (upward) degree angle. Proto Man would also take 1.5x damage. As for his actual attacks, his Neutral Attack, Forward Tilt, and Neutral Aerial should fire two, more powerful buster shots, his Up Tilt should be Knight Crush since he can't use the Mega Upper, his Dash Attack should be Proto Strike (a powerful K.O. move), his Down Aerial should fire a fist instead of Proto Man's actual fist since he has never used the Mega Arm, and his Up Special would be Proto Coil; a move that is the same as Rush Coil, but without the dog. Also, while Proto Man is charging his Forward Smash, he could hold up his shield to block incoming projectiles like he does in Mega Man 7.

I agree with all of your rules and I think rule 3 is why Alph is still a costume. That and the fact that Olimar in Smash is mute for some reason. There's not a lot of ways you can differntiate Olimar from Alph in terms of animation, so I guess they figured the costume is fine as is.
This is my thinking as well. Though if it's at all possible Alph should totally have his Purple Pikmin reskinned as Rock Pikmin.

Simmilar to Alph, I think Ms. Pac-Man should also be an alternate costume. It'd sure beat the leg warmers and wing boots anyway.

Last edited:

ShadowTheHedgehogZ

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4227-4459-2606
Switch FC
2267-2995-1302
If they were going to put in a new Mega Man character it should have been Zero since he would be the most unique and represents the modern Mega Man

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
In all games other than Mega Man 9 and 10 Bass seems to have different proportions than Mega Man. They could still make it work, but I think Proto Man is the better pick. Should they choose him I think the best way of tweaking the moveset would be to have Proto Man raise his shield after jumping while not attacking. The shield would reflect projectiles at a 45 (upward) degree angle. Proto Man would also take 1.5x damage. As for his actual attacks, his Neutral Attack, Forward Tilt, and Neutral Aerial should fire two, more powerful buster shots, his Up Tilt should be Knight Crush since he can't use the Mega Upper, his Dash Attack should be Proto Strike (a powerful K.O. move), his Down Aerial should fire a fist instead of Proto Man's actual fist since he has never used the Mega Arm, and his Up Special would be Proto Coil; a move that is the same as Rush Coil, but without the dog. Also, while Proto Man is charging his Forward Smash, he could hold up his shield to block incoming projectiles like he does in Mega Man 7.

This is my thinking as well. Though if it's at all possible Alph should totally have his Purple Pikmin reskinned as Rock Pikmin.

Simmilar to Alph, I think Ms. Pac-Man should also be an alternate costume. It'd sure beat the leg warmers and wing boots anyway.
In the other NES games, Protoman's proportions are similar to Mega Man's. His Sprites in MM9 and MM10 are the same ones from MM3-MM6. And their proportions in MM7-8 are nearly identical like Mario and Luigi, similar enough that one could be based off the other. Keep in mind Mega Man himself got taller in MM8 since that's what the artstyle was for that game. Bass is a bit taller in most games, with only MM7 having a drastic height difference between the two. Compare them in MM&B and they aren't that different. It's similar to Mega Man X and Zero being the nearly the same size in most games and in nearly all art work. I mainly mentioned MM9 for Protoman to give an idea of how his gameplay should be implemented. I like some of the ideas you mentioned too.

If we're getting a unique 2nd Mega Man character, I'd much rather have Mega Man X or Mega Man EXE, but for an echo, Protoman is a perfect choice.

If they were going to put in a new Mega Man character it should have been Zero since he would be the most unique and represents the modern Mega Man
There's a lot of options for another Mega Man character. Zero's not even the only Sword fighter of the group, with Mega Man EXE and Starforce Mega Man being other big examples. There's a LOT of options. I've got a thread about if you're interested in voting for Zero. Keep in mind you can vote multiple characters if there's more than 1 that interests you.

:ultmegaman:https://smashboards.com/threads/super-fighting-robots-2nd-mega-man-character-thread.482471/:ultmegaman:

Last edited:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
If we're getting a unique 2nd Mega Man character, I'd much rather have Mega Man X or Mega Man EXE, but for an echo, Protoman is a perfect choice.
I don't count echo fighters among true newcomers. If we were to get a more actual Mega Man characters then they should probably be Zero, X, Dr. Wily, and Sigma (in that order).

If it is deemed acceptable to have more than one echo fighter tied to an existing fighter, then I would bet the opportunity would be used to have Mega Man, Proto Man, and Bass as playable fighters (Either that or Ryu, Ken, and Akuma).

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Personally speaking, I'd be down for Zero...

Mostly if he was his MMZ version, rather than Mega Man X. His variety of weapons he has at his disposal would make for a significantly more interesting and unique moveset than his MMX counterpart.

ShadowTheHedgehogZ

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4227-4459-2606
Switch FC
2267-2995-1302
Personally speaking, I'd be down for Zero...

Mostly if he was his MMZ version, rather than Mega Man X. His variety of weapons he has at his disposal would make for a significantly more interesting and unique moveset than his MMX counterpart.
Personally I think a combination of the two would be fantastic but as long as he looks like the Mega Man X version I wouldn't care what the move set is

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
I can see Proto being closer to Mega Man, as in, using the same normals, but with different specials (pretty much what you said). For Bass, though... I think he could be more like Dark Samus is to Samus, with different elemental properties on some of his moves (like Chill Spike for his Down Smash - same hitbox and frames, but Ice property instead of Fire) or just animations (his back air could look like Tengu Blade instead of Slash Claw) to represent the games he appeared in as a playable character. And different properties in the specials, too.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
From what I understand the basic differences with Ken are:

Shoryuken Mutlihits and has a Fire Effect.
Tatsu Multihits.
Focus Attack is a Roundhouse Kick.
His Half Circle Forward motion does his Crazy Kicks from SSF2T, rather than a Fire Hadoken.
Forward Smash is another roundhouse Kick, as only Ryu can do the Judan Kick from SF3.
Ken's Slightly faster.
Two Unique Final Smashes from Ryu's two.
EDIT: Ken's Back throw has him roll further before tossing the opponent.

I think some of his command normals are different, but I use Ryu more than Ken so I might be wrong. Either way, Ken's got more differences than any other fighter that's labeled an echo, if only because of the ton of extra moves Ryu and Ken have, while also taking their known traits from Street Fighter and implementing them.
Yeah, Ken's got a couple of other extra differences with his normals too:

Pressing A has Ken do an axe kick instead of Ryu's roundhouse kick.
Nair is a kick (ST's medium kick iirc?).
Up air is one of Ken/Ryu's ST neutral jump kicks.
Tap forward tilt does Ken/Ryu's standing heavy punch instead of collarbone breaker.

Last edited:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
I can see Proto being closer to Mega Man, as in, using the same normals, but with different specials (pretty much what you said). For Bass, though... I think he could be more like Dark Samus is to Samus, with different elemental properties on some of his moves (like Chill Spike for his Down Smash - same hitbox and frames, but Ice property instead of Fire) or just animations (his back air could look like Tengu Blade instead of Slash Claw) to represent the games he appeared in as a playable character. And different properties in the specials, too.
I think Bass would have a few changes to his attacks as well. In Mega Man & Bass and onward he uses the Bass Buster, which locks him in place on the ground. If they implemented this attack, he would need a new Forward Tilt. Bass also doesn't have an equivalent to the Rush Coil. He could use Treble Boost instead, but it would act pretty differently.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yeah, Ken's got a couple of other extra differences with his normals too:

Pressing A has Ken do an axe kick instead of Ryu's roundhouse kick.
Nair is a kick (ST's medium kick iirc?).
Up air is one of Ken/Ryu's ST neutral jump kicks.
Tap forward tilt does Ken/Ryu's standing heavy punch instead of collarbone breaker.
Thanks, I was forgetting which of his normals were different from Ryu's.

I think Bass would have a few changes to his attacks as well. In Mega Man & Bass and onward he uses the Bass Buster, which locks him in place on the ground. If they implemented this attack, he would need a new Forward Tilt. Bass also doesn't have an equivalent to the Rush Coil. He could use Treble Boost instead, but it would act pretty differently.
They could give Bass Tornado Hold since he does, technically appear in MM8, it'd be another way to bring in custom moves from Smash 4 and not change the animations.

Though they'd probably give him Crescent Kick to replace Mega Upper.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Then there's also Akuma, if you wanted another Shoto
Or maybe Sakura. She is at least aesthetically different from Ryu and Ken (different clothes) and is the most popular Street Fighter character, according to Capcom's recent poll (results here).

And we can have fun by saying Sakurai is in Smash. :troll:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Or maybe Sakura. She is at least aesthetically different from Ryu and Ken (different clothes) and is the most popular Street Fighter character, according to Capcom's recent poll (results here).

We already have :ultkingdedede:

Flyboy

Smash Hero

She and M. Bison are my two most-wanted Street Fighter reps. Not that we need more SF characters, but I just love the franchise so any more is good by me.

Door Key Pig

Smash Lord
Could Roll be an echo of Megaman? Not currently in AT or FS appearances and had a similar clone role in Marvel vs Capcom.

Garteam

Smash Master
NNID
Garteam
What are everyone's opinions on an echo fighter pass?
Full pass? No way.

I could however see us getting an additional echo of a base roster character as a "Thanks for supporting Smash!" gift. I could also see a DLC character coming with an echo as a bonus (Like Eight for Erdrick or Jill for Leon).

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I’d happily take Zero. I’m torn between his Mmx design or his Mmz one.

To me MMX is the definite Zero. On the other hand MMZ’s design is so.... Inti-Creates (and would probably need their permission?) that I would then honestly prefer Gunvolt or Jason from Blaster Master (doubt Sunsoft would get in the way).

But I like both. Although tbh I would love Protoman (he can bring back Shadow Blade, Skull Shield, Tornado Hold, and Danger Wrap).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom