• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
It's nice that fighter pack 5 still hasn't actually leaked and the only reason a lot of people suspect KOS-MOS is cause of that text leak predicting certain things I'm pretty sure most people knew anyways
It's gonna be someone no one expects
Nah people didn't speculate on Banjo's codename, not to mention anyone with a minimum of 40 braincells could conclude the Drunk cat post claiming KOSMOS was in was likely faking for attention after El Grande Padre di Jenos made a video on it

D

Deleted member

anyone with a minimum of 40 braincells could conclude the Drunk cat post claiming KOSMOS was in was likely faking for attention after El Grande Padre di Jenos made a video on it
Hey man, don't be racist toward robots.

D

Deleted member

People are just weirdly hostile in this thread in particular. Are the mods honestly okay with this?
We are mentally done with leaker drama, especially after it edged into the thread at one point. It's also irrelevant to the thread.

Doesn't excuse the insults imo, but next time, keep it out of here.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
So… on a more positive note... Three Houses won the TGA players vote, beating out Death Stranding, Jedi: Fallen Order, and even Smash!

1576180917575.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

We are mentally done with leaker drama, especially after it edged into the thread at one point. It's also irrelevant to the thread.

He isn't even the one who started it, somebody else quoting him brought the thread to the subject. This **** happens whenever somebody brings him up here and it's starting to get tiring.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Well to bring positivity of Kosmos is it

One leaker from gamefaq said hero and banjo a long time again and said doomslayer is post pass character 1

And b kos-mos would end the creditablity of sabi and Vergeben because Kosmos is from “bandi namco” and that company is on both of their deconfirmed list

yeet123

Banned via Warnings

This is the greatest thing Ive ever seen in my life

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

I literally came in here to clarify something asked about one of my posts and people tagged me. I'll just stay out of this thread completely then; damn...

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Preston you gotta believe me brother, you saw how tame I was when he first posted. And then the ****posting vortex man, it sucked me in. It promised me powers beyond mortal knowledge.

He isn't even the one who started it, somebody else quoting him brought the thread to the subject.
woah brother in my defense my first question was serious

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Interesting how the tournament is themed around the 80s and calls out 1980. I wonder what else was released in 1980? Hmm...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adventure_(Atari_2600)
Adventure is a video game developed by Warren Robinett for the Atari VCS (later called the Atari 2600) and released in late 1979 or 1980 by Atari, Inc.[a] The player controls a square avatar whose quest is to explore an open-ended environment to find a magical chalice and return it to the golden castle.
oh god oh ****

Last edited:

SKX31

Smash Master

He isn't even the one who started it. This **** happens whenever somebody brings him up here and it's starting to get tiring.
Yeah, I think we should just reset and move on. Yeah, my previous post was half-baked and ill-thought out, but I'm tired of this being both commital and non-commital at the same time.

30041281_1.jpg

So… on a more positive note... Three Houses won the TGA players vote, beating out Death Stranding, Jedi: Fallen Order, and even Smash!
It's great to hear that 3H is being aknowledged for the bounce back it represents.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Gonna get in one last crazy prediction and say Bertie the Brain is joining the battle.

I can dream can't I?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hmmm....

Admitelly, I acted more angrily that I would have like, 'cuz it's late here and I'm tired, but still, could have shown my points better.

Hmmmm, what I can do to calm down the mood....

...uhhhh, don't ask me why I made this.
eggman thing.gif

I have zero idea.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Hmmm....

Admitelly, I acted more angrily that I would have like, 'cuz it's late here and I'm tired, but still, could have shown my points better.

View attachment 252505
I have zero idea.
at least he means it now when he said eggman

that certainly is an egg man.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Hmmm....

View attachment 252505
I have zero idea.
Have you tried giving us any announcements?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom