• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Explains why Gothitelle was Sword exclusive.

Still kicking myself for getting Shield. Clearly the inferior version.

EDIT: OH ****. I need to update my sig with that new Jill design!

I have no idea where I saved the .PSD.

Last edited:

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Imagine your game remaining unloved for over 20 years and counting.

This post brought to you by the SMRPG gang. :drflip:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
You could have put any Sega franchise that isn't Sonic, Yakuza and Miku and that message would have work.
I mean, Super Monkey Ball got a remake recently. And Streets of Rage 4 was shown today.

So that's..................... two.

GKMLTTSB

Smash Ace
At least your Capcom series had respect in the first place.

Congratulations, you've done it.
"I have no idea what this is."
Though the Wii lineup will tend to do that...

Our gangs should join forces.
People really need to buy the Panzer Dragoon remakes. I'm 100% confident that if they do well, they'll at least port Orta, and there's a some chance it could lead to a Saga remake or Panzer Dragoon 5.

You could have put any Sega franchise that isn't Sonic, Yakuza and Miku and that message would have work.
They've been doing a lot better recently. HotD, Space Channel 5, Panzer Dragoon, Sakura Wars, etc. are all seeing new life (and PSO2 is coming West).

Last edited:

P.Kat

Smash Champion
Who gave this game five stars? View attachment 251854
*Whistles nonchalantly*
Don't forget guys, another weekly event or Tourney is going to be announced tonight. Will there be more characters slaughtered tonight?
Eh no problem I'm sure we'll be alright...
tenor (1).gif
There's always this "bandwagon character" that a whole bunch of users support here. Yesterday it was KOS-MOS. Today it's Master Chief.
And Tommorow it'll be Bubsy.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Yeah if there's one 20+ year old game that no one pays attention to, it's SMRPG. :rolleyes:
Well not in terms of the fans, no, fans love the game

But for Nintendo and Square, apart from ports, the game might as well be chopped liver lmao

Then again I can say that about every Mario RPG right now, RIP AlphaDream and good Paper Mario

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
People really need to buy the Panzer Dragoon remakes. I'm 100% confident that if they do well, they'll at least port Orta, and there's a some chance it could lead to a Saga remake or Panzer Dragoon 5.
As much as I want to believe that, I doubt they'll ever remake Saga. It's simply too niche.

I do hope the remake sells though and paves the way for Zwei, Orta and PD4. Saga, though, is my new Shenmue III: a pipe dream that will never ever happen.

So who knows!

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Isn't Panzer Dragoon 1 getting a Switch remake? Y'all better hope that leads to something.
Difference, though.

PD1:
- Pretty straightforward rail shooter
- Sold very well
- People vaguely know of its existence

PD Saga:
- Complicated and uniquely designed JRPG
- 5000 total copies were ever produced in English
- No one besides people with that one annoying friend who loves PD (me) knows it exists

Panzer Dragoon, PD2:Zwei and PD Orta all have a higher chance of being remade or remastered than Saga by default. Saga is a much more expensive and riskier investment.

D

Deleted member

Difference, though.

PD1:
- Sold very well

PD Saga:
- No one besides people with that one annoying friend who loves PD (me) knows it exists

Panzer Dragoon, PD2:Zwei and PD Orta all have a higher chance of being remade or remastered than Saga by default. Saga is a much more expensive and riskier investment.
So basically emulate Saga if you wanna try it. Got it.

Last edited by a moderator:

KillerCage

Smash Master
What’s up your guys, LaxChriiiis here with a new Super Smash Bros Ultimate leak video!
CURSE YOU JDCabrera!
YOU GOT ME!
There's always this "bandwagon character" that a whole bunch of users support here. Yesterday it was KOS-MOS. Today it's Master Chief.
I have been supporting Master Chief ever since Cloud got into Smash 4.
Then will be two for two under Brawl Taunts' belt.
Time stamp should be around 14:09.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I think it's only fair Master Chief gets in. It'd return the favor for our favorite bear and bird duo returning home by having Microsoft's mascot join too. :)

Last edited:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
HOLY **** PEOPLE

KING ZELL MADE A NEW POST
New Alpharad combo video confirmed.

Difference, though.

PD1:
- Sold very well

PD Saga:

Was the Panzer Dragoon thing they showed off at E3 a remake of the first game or a new game? Regardless it didn't look all that interesting in my opinion. (To me it was just a dragon thing flying very slowly through a map with some laid back shooter gameplay going on.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom