• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

It's so hard to be excited for Skatebird coming to Switch when I've been a lifelong Tony Hawk Pro Skater fan. I want a fantastic, fast-paced, combo system in a skating game or for it to be polished fantastically with solid animations. For an indie game it's a nice try in Skatbird, but that's just it really.
Join me in the Skate 4 waiting room contrera.

NoOtherPersona

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4922-9697-9289
Chief and Samus are pretty similar in some ways other then the obvious one they both had terrible childhoods

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
User was warned for this post
You're parading around banking on the Game Awards 4chan leak being real, as well as Vergeben's source not being sure/getting clarification on KOS-MOS. I'm not arguing with you anymore, talking to you is like talking to a brick wall. I thought you'd learn to chill out with being overbearing after you got blasted over that Nightmare debacle.
Ahhh figures you have a grudge so you are accusing KOS-MOS fans of things they didn't do. Very nice. Not talking to you anymore.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Has this been proven or are we going based off "It could be modded so it is modded so that means it's fake"
I'm very skeptical because no upload of the video has been taken down, which they would absolutely have to do considering the parties involved.

D

Deleted member

Has this been proven or are we going based off "It could be modded so it is modded so that means it's fake"
It hasn't been proven fake, but it's proven it can be done in under a week. I stopped humoring it afterwards.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'm very skeptical because no upload of the video has been taken down, which they would absolutely have to do considering the parties involved.
2018 ken image leak hasent been taken down either

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Oh, I love real life photography too!

Many people at my family say that I am really good at taking pictures with many kinds of cameras, with one of my cousines even calling me once “the Peter Parker of the family”.

And yeah, someone told me earlier your pfp is actually from SotC. I should have paid better attention XD.
It has been a while for me Photography wise though. Usually into taking landscape pics and I've done stuff of places where I live. Writing is where I'm mostly at.

Off topic but yeah.

Lighteni

Smash Journeyman
You people are jumping the gun. ‘Halo’ is clearly hinting towards Angewomon as our Namco rep.

Last edited:

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
It hasn't been proven fake, but it's proven it can be done in under a week. I stopped humoring it afterwards.
What was strange about all that is apparently when it released, Doing what was done in the video was extremely difficult. Which leads me to believe that no one really bothered before the video or everyone wanted to prove a point it could be done so they quickly tried to prove it could be done.

SKX31

Smash Master
If Chief ever got in, they'd better call him "Halo" in game.
You know what certain fanboys equate that to?

tumblr_lyrynljwXm1qgtfwko1_500.jpg

Serious. Business.

:4pacman:

What was strange about all that is apparently when it released, Doing what was done in the video was extremely difficult. Which leads me to believe that no one really bothered before the video or everyone wanted to prove a point it could be done so they quickly tried to prove it could be done.
If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say that no one really bothered with doing that until someone posted about it first. Whether real or fake, the CacoMallow video was the first in many regards.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Wasn't that rumor post KingZell made in a topic discussing what the next Nintendo Direct might have?

D

Deleted member

So from what I understand someone dropped Halo as a hint or something?
Resetera dude hinting Halo will be brought to Nintendo in some way. Most likely a collection or game and not Smash related.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Not only would having Master Chief in Ultimate be even greater promotion for the games coming onto the Switch but it would also represent Nintendo's and Microsoft's current friendship.

An missed opportunity if you ask me.

Last edited:

Nemuresu

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3325-3200-4137
Anyone remembers that one rumour Vergeben and Sabi shared where the Master Chief Collection was coming to Switch? Because I wouldn't be surprised if it really becomes a thing after all these months.

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
Anyone remembers that one rumour Vergeben and Sabi shared where the Master Chief Collection was coming to Switch? Because I wouldn't be surprised if it really becomes a thing after all these months.
I still remember the rumors of Rare Replay for the Switch when Banjo was being hinted at....I'm still waiting....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom