• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So has can somoene bring me up to speed on the whole "No Smash at VGA" thing?

Doesn't mean too much as, much like Sony's SoP showed up, Japanese companies don't slow down for the Holidays but I'd like to know what's what.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
>GameXplain female vid doesn't mention Elma

This ***** empty

Y E E T !

yeet123

Banned via Warnings
>GameXplain female vid doesn't mention Elma
Honestly Smash has too many females on the roster and some should be cut to make room for more guys..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Calamitas

Smash Champion
Honestly Smash has too many females on the roster and some should be cut to make room for more guys..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
We should cut Kazooie to make room for Yooka.
New duo is Banjo & Yooka.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
The one I feel the worst for in this case is Jon lol

Mans just wants to make Funnie Tweet and a wishy-washy leaker blows everything out of proportion

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
Alright, I just woke up, and skimming through the last ten or so pages, I got the following news...
  • PlayStation State of Play on the 10th, likely where R3make will be revealed.
  • Apparently, no Smash reveal at the Game Awards?
  • Sora has been deconfirmed.
Anything else I miss?

The Jon tweet was a misunderstanding.

The chances for a VGA reveal have not changed.

XorahnGaia

Smash Journeyman
So has can somoene bring me up to speed on the whole "No Smash at VGA" thing?

Doesn't mean too much as, much like Sony's SoP showed up, Japanese companies don't slow down for the Holidays but I'd like to know what's what.
Jon Gamexplain made a tweet that hinted at no Smash reveal at the Game Awards, and Sabi supported it...but then Jon confirmed that it just him joking and he straight up said once and for all that he doesn't want to do serious hints on twitter, and he just repeated this on ResetEra https://www.resetera.com/threads/su...l-deconfirmation.157107/page-38#post-27132550

BlackInk

Smash Lord
The one I feel the worst for in this case is Jon lol

Mans just wants to make Funnie Tweet and a wishy-washy leaker blows everything out of proportion
Fantastic, Sabi. Fantastic. I hope to god Sabi is wrong so they can’t do this crap anymore.

Gold Lannister

Smash Cadet
[QUOTE = "BZL8, post: 23710401, membro: 424489"] Suspiro ...
[/CITAR]
I only believe in Vergeben, honestly.

Last edited:

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
-Can say who FP5 isn't but can't say who it is and has to play a guessing game with sources regardless of having a source saying who it is that they trust enough to think Jon's post meant a TGA deconfirm.

Probably because of some loophole. Nintendo may not mind about who isn't in, but care about who the actual character is. This game is admittedly starting to annoy me now though. It's just turned into this.

Last edited:

BlackInk

Smash Lord
-Can say who FP5 isn't but can't say who it is and has to play a guessing game with sources regardless of having a source saying who it is that they trust enough to think Jon's post meant a TGA deconfirm.

I‘ve been warning people over Sabi’s “information” because said information is literally “my source heard a name.” Why hasn’t anyone thought about Nintendo ‘s “Enderdragon“ when that’s the logic of Verge’s infamous Minecraft leak? It’s something easy for Nintendo to address and fix.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So what we can take from all this is even the insiders are clueless on the VGA line-up.

They must have upgraded to Law Samurai.

Playstation Guy 1000

Smash Journeyman
whatever day we think FP5 is going to be announced, there's still a possibility that we might get surprise mini direct announcement tomorrow for FP5.

VongolaFair

Smash Apprentice
The only thing good about these so called 'insiders' is the madness it brings for speculation, I don’t take what Sabi and Vergeben say as fact but I just like too see how people react within the community cuz it makes time go by faster and the wait for TGA a lot more bearable

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
It'd be such a funny coincidence if 2B ended up being fighter #5 since I just started playing Automata a few weeks ago.

Definitely wouldn't complain, though.

BlackInk

Smash Lord
The only thing good about these so called 'insiders' is the madness it brings for speculation, I don’t take what Sabi and Vergeben say as fact but I just like too see how people react within the community cuz it makes time go by faster and the wait for TGA a lot more bearable
I’m starting to agree. So far, the only reason why they got the information for Terry was because some idiots didn’t protect the fighter with a false name. There are things besides fighters that need some addressing, including the Rex costume. I want to understand more about Nintendo’s functionality as it’s far more informative than saying what fighter is in the game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom