• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackInk

Smash Lord
For someone who doesn't want KOS-MOS, you sure do talk about her a lot.
That’s because I thought she oddly fit in with a lot of ****. I didn’t bother actually into her games since the religious **** reminds me of Evangelion if they actually have considered what the religious crap means. I didn’t even know there were mecha fights in her games till recently.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
That’s because I thought she oddly fit in with a lot of ****. I didn’t bother actually into her games since the religious **** reminds me of Evangelion if they actually have considered what the religious crap means. I didn’t even know there were mecha fights in her games till recently.
Well, there ain't any reason to worry about FP5, 'cause the best outcome has been confirmed for weeks!

D

Deleted member

Jesus. Look at how much more hideous they made Nemesis

I love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Nemesis looks like Darth Vader but without the helmet in Revenge Of The Sith.

This is a tease of Darth Vader’s reveal, because he is Fighter 5

Epic Darth Vader jokes aside, I really loved RE2 Remake even though I sucked at the game. I will likely pick RE3 Remake too.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
You know I've been thinking and tbh revealing a character like Sakura at a show like the Game Awards seems so perfect to me because it's something that seems so shocking since many people see the Game Awards as focused on Western interests, and having a character like Sakura who's a cultural icon in the East would be the perfect 180 because no one would see it coming.

As the days go on it makes more and more sense to me.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
One More Night without anyone Dying by the deconfirm hammer.
This Feels like Danganronpa or Town of Salem game at this point-

GKMLTTSB

Smash Ace
Eh... Nemesis actually looks kinda derpy there... I think it's the sideways nose.

Kind of feels like a jacked zombie wearing a blobfish on its head. >_>

D

Deleted member

Eh... Nemesis actually looks kinda derpy there... I think it's the sideways nose.

Kind of feels like a jacked zombie wearing a blobfish on its head. >_>
I feel that was the intention.

They want to make him more unsettling.

Dukemon102

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8185-5597-2987
Nemmy for Smash. Instant new main.
Screw Snake and his Nikita, the Rocket Launcher is where the fun is at.

I.D.

Smash Lord
Damn I bet they were delighted at having you as a supporter.

D

Deleted member

I don’t. If I could trade the ***** with Hollow Knight as smash dlc, I would do it with no regrets.

Plus, I’m making fun of the leakers, because they don’t predict line ups for ****.
So what your saying is that you didn’t want kos-mos this whole time because you wanted her just because the fanbase would get salty over it and you make fun of leakers like sabi and verge because the'll be wrong?

This right here is considered a BRUH moment.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Not a huge fan on Nemesis's long teeth. It reminds me of One Piece for some reason .That said the rest of it looks good and creepy.

One thing on my mind though... it was only NAMCO that denied, not BANDAI Namco.

Tomogatchi or Digimon anyone?

D

Deleted member

Not a huge fan on Nemesis's long teeth. It reminds me of One Piece for some reason .That said the rest of it looks good and creepy.

One thing on my mind though... it was only NAMCO that denied, not BANDAI Namco.

Tomogatchi or Digimon anyone?
I really doubt Namco is the only one debunked.

D

Deleted member

I want KOS-MOS in Smash just to see if by getting her Xenosaga gets Switch ports.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I want KOS-MOS in Smash just to see if by getting her Xenosaga gets Switch ports.
A Noble cause but the evidence so far is that it could go either way

*Joker got a new spin-off on Switch
*Hero had a game coming already
*Banjo is still an XBone Exclusive for now
*Nearly every 2D game Terry was in is now on Switch.

D

Deleted member

A Noble cause but the evidence so far is that it could go either way

*Joker got a new spin-off on Switch
*Hero had a game coming already
*Banjo is still an XBone Exclusive for now
*Nearly every 2D game Terry was in is now on Switch.
Yeah, it will be interesting to see how the events turn out.

And even if Xenosaga doesn’t get Switch ports, we will likely still have a really fun character to play as in Smash.

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
This is basically what I’m getting at, I just wasn’t sure anyone here would know the term. If they were going to add a shoto anyway, you could do worse; you could do a lot better too.

I love Morrigan, don’t get me wrong. However, if I was a game designer looking at a short list of Capcom characters to add, it would have to be a pretty bad list for me to choose Morrigan.
I'm pretty okay with just letting shotos be in Smash. They translate well to Smash's moveset. And while she's no Arthur, Morrigan is still a perfectly acceptable Capcom pick to me.

I'm honestly curious about the Dragon Quest sales after Hero's reveal. Should expose the series to the west even further now.
I bought mine!

Of course, I've bought pretty much every DQ game at this point so...it's not like they drew me in.

Last edited:

Evil Trapezium

Smash Master
NNID
GuyManRunnin
Switch FC
SW-2246-2414-0334
You know I've been thinking and tbh revealing a character like Sakura at a show like the Game Awards seems so perfect to me because it's something that seems so shocking since many people see the Game Awards as focused on Western interests, and having a character like Sakura who's a cultural icon in the East would be the perfect 180 because no one would see it coming.

As the days go on it makes more and more sense to me.
This is like the same argument people had over why Reimu shouldn't be at the video game awards if she was picked.

Also Sakura Wars is Sega published so her inclusion depends if Nintendo will double dip or not.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Project X Zone ports would be wonderful too.
Maybe if they did a full trilogy pack with Namco X Capcom as well. Though that would need a heck of a lot of translation work.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Xenosaga ports? Eh, sure.
Project X Zone ports (and/or sequel)? I'll have that.
Idk about a sequel since one of the PXZ lead programmers quit

but it’s my dream. Maybe include Shulk, Frank West, Bayonetta, Elma, Rex & Pyra, some additional FE character like Alm and Celica as a duo, or Byleth solo (idc what gender). Hell, maybe some really out there Nintendo choices like Palutena or Captain Falcon. Bringing back Chrom, Lucina and Fiora of course. Heck, bring everyone back from PXZ2... almost? It had too many Shinobi characters, maybe cut some of those.

OH YES AND VELVET FROM TALES OF BERSERIA.

alas, I don’t think it’ll happen at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom