• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinguino21v

Smash Ace
How would people feel if Sakura Shinguji from Sakura Wars was the 5th fighter? Even if she wasn't, what's you're opinion on her as a fighter?
For me? She'd be below Elma, but she'd also be in my top 5 most wanted list (Amaterasu, Shantae, Elma, Sora, Sakura), I think she'd be great choice with her Iaido sword style and her mechsuit.
I don't know her, but since you have really good taste in the rest of your top 5, I'm confident she would be great.

I'm a fan and I want Claude von mother****ing Riegan.
Maybe, but I want Isaac, and I was there first. Go in line.

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
Damn, I missed a fake Arthur leak?! Can someone else post it, the first guy removed the link.

Arthur isn't even close to my most-wanted Capcom character
Well he is mine!

Check another one off the lists!

Not saying that I have beef against Arthur or his series, mind you, but there are so many other Capcom characters that make much more sense to be chosen over him.
Mmm, given the nature of what Smash Bros. IS, I'd argue that there aren't.

I can see the argument for Jill, Dante, or Monster Hunter. But they ain't got that old school NES/SNES cred.

Last edited:

GKMLTTSB

Smash Ace
Not saying that I have beef against Arthur or his series, mind you, but there are so many other Capcom characters that make much more sense to be chosen over him.
Indeed.
Tron Bonne, Lei-Lei, Princess Devilotte de Deathsatan IX, Vanessa, Regina, and Samanosuke Akechi.
All the big names.

ALL THE BIG NAMES.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Indeed.
Tron Bonne, Lei-Lei, Princess Devilotte de Deathsatan IX, Vanessa, Regina, and Samanosuke Akechi.
All the big names.

ALL THE BIG NAMES.
I first saw Devilotte in Project X Zone (the original, not 2) and the only other character to generate a Literally Whomst from me was Neneko (a Namco character apparently, from a visual novel named Yumeria. Only the anime adaptation made it to the west and when I first saw her I thought she was a .hack character lmao)

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Arthur from Ghosts 'n Goblins would be the weirdest ******* choice for a new Capcom rep and to wrap up the Fighter Pass.

Facts, Asura for Smash Ultimate when?

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Sounds like Elden Ring will be at the VGAs. And likely Tales of Arise too.

Nemuresu

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3325-3200-4137
Anyone remembers those rumours where The Last Story 2 and Metroid Prime Collection were coming to Switch?

Nintendo sometimes loves to make baits.

SKX31

Smash Master
[Twitter link removed for mobile users]
FP5 is gonna be like the Terry leaks again.
I can only imagine the reactions if that happens again. Whether it is TGA, a Nintendo Direct. Or hell, even the upcoming Chinese presentation.

And it begins...
I have my popcorn ready right around now. It's gonna be real interesting no matter what happens.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
If some more insiders learn who the character is, someone's going to blab about it. I mean it happened with the ESRB leak.

D

Deleted member

So, Sabi is just saying that they aren’t committing to anything firm for 5?

Must be a day that ends in Y.
I'm watching a Congress interview on CNN and I'm getting similar vibes with the dude who's hesitant to answer and Sabi.

Sudz

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 3649 6707 8868
Damn, I missed a fake Arthur leak?! Can someone else post it, the first guy removed the link.
It's nothing exciting, it was just a doctored Discord screenshot of a message, a blatant one at that as after I turned up my phone brightness I saw a transparent square around where the text was

Wigglerman

Smash Ace
I'm not holding my breath on any sort of leaks at this point. I just want Nintendo to come out with it already so people can stop barking at shadows and chasing their tails every time a leaf drops.

D

Deleted member

Good morning everyone.

Apparently Sabi said that we won't have any info up until an actual reveal eh? Seems like Nintendo might force their hand again.

Oh well, might as well do something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom