• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia Game Signups | Newcomer Information [New to dGames? Come Here First]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
next newbie needs les replacements lol.

It should be a pre-req to have like 3+ back ups before a newbie can start or something.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Kary's game is over.

My flavour is Spirited Away Mafia and will be a 9 man game. (semi-open set-up)

If you have played in 2 or more newbies (sans ICs), the only thing you can sign up for is Replacement.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
next newbie needs les replacements lol.

It should be a pre-req to have like 3+ back ups before a newbie can start or something.
Good in theory but you might not have enough newbs to do that. And newbs usually replace out sadly.

:phone:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
/in
hopefully wont be lynched d1 as town again lol
Please. Please. PLEASE. PLEASE :mad:

Don't self vote.

Also don't omgus someone who is being aggressive to you. It's possible scum can be aggressive but it's null really. You have to look at why they are being aggressive. In your case, I had a legit reason.

Try to stay calm. Don't react emotionally, it doesn't help people think things out.

And understand the meta.

You should be good.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I want to see you try. I'm sure people can learn alot from Xonie IC.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Spirited Away by J.

Scroll up a bit.

I cried at that ending so often. I need to stop watching that movie with every person ever.

STEM

Smash Cadet
Please. Please. PLEASE. PLEASE :mad:

Don't self vote.

Also don't omgus someone who is being aggressive to you. It's possible scum can be aggressive but it's null really. You have to look at why they are being aggressive. In your case, I had a legit reason.

Try to stay calm. Don't react emotionally, it doesn't help people think things out.

And understand the meta.

You should be good.
Yea I plan to learn from my mistakes, don't worry.
I thought you were scum until the end actually though. Guess i was wrong

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Just making sure.

Guess I can't be in it. I want to do one more newbie game before I go into normal games. I'll wait for the next one
Newbies are strictly for learning how the game works. Throw yourself in the water and learn how to swim. Don't do any more newbies, there's a reason why you can't join it if you've already done two.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I want to do one more newbie game before I go into normal games.
No, no, no, no, no. Do not start thinking this. If you have a solid grasp of mafia, go join a regular game. It's loads better for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom