• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia Game Signups | Newcomer Information [New to dGames? Come Here First]

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Hi Mari777! I'm Swiss (but my friends all call me Swisaiiiii xD) and I'm a boy!!!

It's nice to have a girl like you here 'cuz we rly don't get too many :( I always feel so left out when they tlak abotu football and soccer xD All I do is a liiiiiiiitle acting and teach piano to my some local kids who know my mom.

Sooooo in terms of companions you have July who is SUPER nice and also Tanny, Tanny may look mean but she'd real nice when you get to know her. Promiseeee!

Anyway I hope you'll have fun and wish you all the best in your first mafia game here ^___^ You should play one with me, we can learn together!!

Oh, and Sonic rulz!! I sleep with a plushie of Tails!!!
... I'm frightened.

:phone:

Mari

Saving the planet from disaster!
S&K was the best damn thing since the invention of peanut butter.

And I ***king love peanut butter.

Mephiles was a pritty cool Villan though....OK, so he was a crappy recolor of Shadow at first...But when he turned into his 2nd form, Instant fangirl.

He was probably the best thing in 06, besides the Music...

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Sonic and knuckles was a wayyyyy better game than pso

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
A girl posts in the newbie thread.

It explodes into activity.

Dgamers, you disappoint me.

p.s. mari my skype is swisstingle get on webcam kk?
You yourself are posting actively too. Speak for yourself man.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Ranmaru, you know a lot of people call you an idiot. Do you remember how I always stick up for you?

Of course you don't remember. Because I don't stick up for you.

You're an idiot.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Save the personal attacks for my upcoming Electric Boogaloo 2: The Return of Zigga-Z and the Sun of Nothing mafia.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I knew it was a joke. You can take my reply as a joke too. (Bringing up my not shallowness was because I was forced to for you calling me an idiot :mad: )

DH: Ok, will do. Just for you baybeh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom