• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia Game Signups | Newcomer Information [New to dGames? Come Here First]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Autocorrect? Maybe he's said Nabe so much that it thought he meant to say that.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Since J is MIA and presumed KIA, Soup's game is going to run instead. I'm going to transfer over the players and anyone that wants to /out knows what to do. Soup make sure everyone is still interested in playing before you send out role PMs though.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Did you ask to enter the queue? Sending me a set-up doesn't mean you get put in.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
/in to IC soup's game.

if he'll let me.

A group of newbies learning from Rake ? What can possibly go wrong.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Since J is MIA and presumed KIA, Soup's game is going to run instead. I'm going to transfer over the players and anyone that wants to /out knows what to do. Soup make sure everyone is still interested in playing before you send out role PMs though.
Okay. Theme is Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor. 9 players.

Closed setup. I'll send details and write PMs.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Okay then, you got removed from the queue for some reason. You and Soup should talk about who gets to host considering how volatile the players in the queue are going to be after waiting for so long.

#HBC | ѕoup

Okay then, you got removed from the queue for some reason. You and Soup should talk about who gets to host considering how volatile the players in the queue are going to be after waiting for so long.
I have two people still confirming interest, GaGa and Turazok. Rake as IC makes 3. No replies from the others.

#HBC | ѕoup

I do not think you are IC material. Rake might be rough around the edges but I feel he understands mafia and has the fundamentals down. You struggle with some concepts and your actions have been questionable. You may sign up as a Newbie if you like.

John2k4

The End of an Era
With what BW did in Ruy's Toonami game, I vouch against him joining as an IC.

I can send Xiroey a message if he signed up/showed interest a while back.

#HBC | ѕoup

xiroey wants to play.

1. GaGa
2. xiroey
3. Turazok
4. Mari777
7. Ranmaru (SE)
8. Potassium (IC)
9. Rake (IC)

(So far)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom