• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia Game Signups | Newcomer Information [New to dGames? Come Here First]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
/in replace as IC if you'll take me. (OR SE, whichever is fine)

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
This is the last non-newbie I will take for this game. Do not ask to join unless you wish to replace.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm putting you under replacement since you don't really qualify as a newbie, seeing how you've played 9 or so games.

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor - Newbie 24!

Player-list:
1. GaGa
2. xiroey
3. Turazok
4. Mari777
5. pwndidater2
6. Badwolf
7. Ranmaru (SE)
8. Potassium (IC)
9. Rake (IC)
Replacements
1. Badwolf

#HBC | ѕoup

I don't want to make people wait much longer, so I might go ahead and start this and give Badwolf the last slot. If any of you have objections, let me know.

Thread and Role PMs will be up tonight.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
I'd wait till the current one is over.

Or at least let it be known your won't be running in conjunction with it, as the last time two newbie's ran congruently, things did not go so well.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
I asked Gova but then I got impatient. I think this is a decent time to do this.

Signups for Badwolf's "Newbie 25: Doctor Whooves Mafia" have started!

Players:
1. Pawndidater2
2. The Paprika Killer
3. scaryLB59
4. Skytear (your name is way too long)
7. (SE) Kary
8. (IC) Orbo
9. (IC) Ran

Replacements

I hate lists.... They don't work unless you have something in them.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
It's going to have most of the main villians, the Doctor, and probably at least one Companion. I haven't yet set the roles, but I do have a good idea of what I'm going to do. The 50th anniversary thing was just something that I thought I could add to it to make it look better. XD

:applejack:

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
So I won't get roflstomped with spoilers and ponies. Orbo ic fine with you? Activity will be six days plus worth of postings

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
If you tell me the season you're on I can tell you if there might be spoilers. However, I haven't even seen the latest one so there won't be any if you have seen it. ****ing netflix.

:applejack:

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
Ive watched most of the David tenant and all of the Matt smith up through the current episodes minus the most recent one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom