• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia Game Signups | Newcomer Information [New to dGames? Come Here First]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You find talking with people in real life or social websites & tools more sociable than talking with people in a protracted game who are often not online at the same time as you.

You truly are a revelation, Ranmaru.

Next week, Ranmaru analyses why watching people talk about something you enjoy isn't quite as fun as going and doing it.
My point was that it is easier for newbies to get into the game with skype/aim/irl maf because it is fun, sociable, and not as focused on winning and staying salty, which can't apply to gheb anymore.

:phone:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Two spots still open? If it takes a while, me and turaz will go in. I will go in to yell at em. :troll:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Alright I'll be sending a PM later tonight to the list of people to see if they are still interested in playing. However if my reading is correct there are still slots open. Anyways, I'll have SEs but having 4 ICs does not sound like the best idea.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
alright son,

/in

(Turaz you gotta do that too)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
That's how you sign up for games around here. :cool:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Not since apex, but im guessing not everyone replied for interest

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Badwolf look at the start of the thread... there is still a blank space haha. /IN and that will help it somewhat. We don't even know if others have confirmed their interest.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Well, it's hard to say. J's MIA and a lot of those people that /inned might not want to play anymore. Though if you really want to play, just go the regular sign up thread and join a game there. There's no requirement that says you have to play in a newbie first.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
J's game has technically filled but everyone that has signed up to play should probably message him if you all are still interested in playing as I'm not sure where he is right now.

GaGa

Smash Journeyman
J's game has technically filled but everyone that has signed up to play should probably message him if you all are still interested in playing as I'm not sure where he is right now.
:o , I see. Should I wait for his game to be over?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Nah he'll be fine. He can play in a game and mod his game at the same time, he wouldn't have signed up for it all if he couldn't, and if he can't handle it, he'll let us know. No need to worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom