• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia Game Signups | Newcomer Information [New to dGames? Come Here First]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
There's no point in your set-up being closed and there's no variance in the roles so there's no point it being semi-open.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
unlynchable isn't something that is particularly newbie friendly and putting a vig in there makes the setup unbalanced in a whole nother way. the only thing that could take care of a town unlynchable is a NK, and if the vig dies and a scum unlynchable is present without some kind of kill town basically autoloses.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Town unlynchable is basically a tree stump that can do whatever the **** they want and that can be dangerous because 'whatever the **** I want' can = nothing.

Not like they would understand the role as a newbie though. It would also confirm them as unlynchable and I think scum unlynchable is obviously broken for scum without a vig and obviously if it's a newb town vig then you are putting too much burden the ON DA MOTHER****IN NEWBIE. But if we agree that UL (the role is too ****ing long to keep typing it) is too broken to be used as scum then it would confirm him as town so whoopie there. So it would be like as important as a cop role. But it really also gives less challenge to the town. I mean, we should be trying to find mafia and not let others mislynch US as town (if we are town);lajfas;lkfajld;kfjadflkj why am I typing so much gah

I mean sometimes I wouldn't mind swingy setups if the role would match up to the character but not in a newbie, it could piss off the town or the newbie forever from playing again.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Unlynchable prolly not as strong as innocent child, prolly a bit stronger thatn bulletproof. but anyways, not something most setups need.

Hell newbies don't really need power roles. Something like a tracker or a jailer can be nice just as a kind of intro to PRs in general, but ehhh you should be learning how to scumhunt and how to seem town before you really get into that jazz.

anyways, can I /in this?

I mean you're gonna need a couple more newbies but hell it'll never fill otherwise. Also can I be scum pls. Karyscum in a newbie GG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom