• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia Game Signups | Newcomer Information [New to dGames? Come Here First]

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
kary' let's not pull our usual stunt of tearing into each other mkay?
say whaaaat?

(do you mean toonami? because you were maaad scummy that game :p )

but nah, brah. It's cool. I'm just gonna scumlurk to the maximum and fingers crossed I will be scum and as such it will pay off and I will not just be neglecting my duties as town.

Please don't.

:applejack:
it's cool. we're cool. it's a newbie, i'm a be good. i'm always good.

yeaaahh

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
well if I yelled at you mang it was prolly because you were being scummy. and you always gotta hydra with people who seem scummy. Hell. Although maybe in the wall I gave you grief for no reason because some people sweat in the face of that. It's no biggie! Jus don't yell at me, i'm town, bro! I'm always town. mostly.

sheeeet. this is still the social thread, right?

get hyyyped for the newbie. 2 slots remain! sign-up NOW and YOU could be a winner!

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
why do you have to go and guilt trip me Ran!?
ruining all of my plans.

MAYBE i'll be town with you. maybe.

I know we are bros, but just think how cool it would be to go head to head- a battle of wills! You will suspect me, and I will be wary of you! We could not win together, but we could take our defeat gracefully and with a smile on our face.

come at me, bro!

:fdb:

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
I asked Gova but then I got impatient. I think this is a decent time to do this.

Signups for Badwolf's "Newbie 25: Doctor Whooves Mafia" have started!

Players:
1. Pawndidater2
2. The Paprika Killer
3. scaryLB59
4. Skytear (your name is way too long)
5. Zen
6. Grimm
7. (SE) Kary
8. (IC) Orbo
9. (IC) Ran

Replacements

I hate lists.... They don't work unless you have something in them.
Reposting this.
I know we are bros, but just think how cool it would be to go head to head- a battle of wills! You will suspect me, and I will be wary of you! We could not win together, but we could take our defeat gracefully and with a smile on our face.

come at me, bro!
Scum bros?

Nah, I think I'll put one of you on a scum team and watch the sparks fly :D

:applejack:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Your name is just Skytear btw.

BW, he prefers Sir Cat.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
why do you have to go and guilt trip me Ran!?
ruining all of my plans.

MAYBE i'll be town with you. maybe.

come at me, bro!

:fdb:
Fine. :mad: IGMEOU ALL GAME

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
that is not what I meant and i had hoped that that would have been clear from the content of my post
And that's how we became scumbros

Kary igmeou all game cuz distancing

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Don't doubt it. I got a canadafia game waiting in the wings in the regulat queue. Hard part is designing evol roles for us friendly polar bears. Im sure Ryus shall prove entertaining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom