• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia 8 | Game Over! Town Wins!

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
I will say, I legitimately say that I actually did not read Steel's vote for Clover on the first day lol.
I will say, I legitimately went after you due to the :mad: you used.

Xiivi said:
marshy said:
when you went for draco without reasoning i was like "i bet its cuz of the awkwardly nervous smiley" then you made some bigass case
Guess what.

I only went after him because of the awkwardly nervous smiley and then made a BS case because I knew no one would follow otherwise.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I still don't understand why Steel lynched Xiivi.
Was it just random? Was it to isolate the newbies? Or was it something more complex?

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Because before the game started we promised that if one of us got scum we'd kill the other N1 so we wouldn't have to deal with that. lol

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Oh. I have to say, that's kind of a disappointing reason. XD

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Well, think about it.
If he was onto me and hadn't made that agreement, he might have killed me instead.
That almost certainly would have made the game longer and a bit more interesting.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Draco voting for clover wasn't really scummy, it was pretty much the smiley he used that made it seem off.

clover I don't see what "plan" could have possibly won the game. you investigated me so we lost lol

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Draco voting for clover wasn't really scummy, it was pretty much the smiley he used that made it seem off.

clover I don't see what "plan" could have possibly won the game. you investigated me so we lost lol
I know what his plan was.

It was ingenious. :p

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Stupid Dan poking his nose into my business on Xat. D:

And Steel, there is obviously no "certain to win 100% of the time" plan and I think you're assuming that I thought I had something like that. I simply went with the best role I could play.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
WE CANT END THE DAY ON PAGE 3

THERES A WHOLE WEEK LEFT

MORE DlSCUSSION

WE NEED MORE INFORMATION

Top Bottom