• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia 12 FMP Fumoffu!: Game over!

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
EBWOP

Due to Adumb's strictness you might even be punished for messing up. Regarding this, when you guys vote, do it exactly as it shows in the OP. I.E Vote: Kuz with the colon and everything. Adumb is a stickler for that and he didn't count votes in Dr. Who if the vote didn't have the colon. J isn't as strict but on the off chance that Adumb decides to do a votecount it would be helpful.
Quoting myself incase people miss it on the previous page.

EBWOP = Edit by way of post. This is how you edit in mafia games since editing your posts is prohibited.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
thoroughly unrelated question: are you gowa? cuz every time i see gova i think gowa and its bugging me

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
EBWOP

Though if I had a killing role, I'd kill you for using the phrase "advice dog". It's so dumb.

Also, I am not Gowa.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I played AIMafia with Gova once and I was GF and he was Traitor and got me lynched

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Because Kuz doesn't know how to write roles.

The traitor role should be written like this

Town Traitor
Mafia aligned

Kuz told me I was town aligned. There's a big difference.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Advicing dogging is a legit tell, it's just horribly, horribly misused. I mean, you can't make one post referring to game mechanics/how someone should play without having someone scream out "ADVICE DOGGING!" :urg:

#HBC | Dancer

K so as IC I'll just let Gova do all the term definitions, basic rules, and what not. I'm too lazy to do that myself.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
^ lol wut

Also, I know it's a legit tell, I mean I just hate the term you use for it. It's dumb.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Lol
I
bet
it
took
him
forever
trying
to
manage
through
the
Friday Banner

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
@Mod, there is something glaringly wrong with your ruleset. It makes no sense at all.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Haha, just quote it. It's the Friday skin ;-;

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Sorry, normally I would write the role PMs prior to making the thread, but since the thread was required to do sign-ups I made the thread first. Also didn't expect it to fill up anywhere near this fast. Also, I originally didn't plan on using flavor at all.

Anyway... yeah, not gonna start on April Fool's day, these filters are awful.

J's gonna be another Xiivi of Dgames. Carrying all those games for us when the oringal mod falls out for a awhile/permantly.
Lol, J's been my comod since the begining.

EBWOP

Due to Adumb's strictness you might even be punished for messing up. Regarding this, when you guys vote, do it exactly as it shows in the OP. I.E Vote: Kuz with the colon and everything. Adumb is a stickler for that and he didn't count votes in Dr. Who if the vote didn't have the colon. J isn't as strict but on the off chance that Adumb decides to do a votecount it would be helpful.
It's in the rules for the thread, J will follow the thread rules.

/confirming

noob nitpick: am i allowed the 60 second edit, where it doesnt actually say that i edited post? for grammer, etc
Still counts as editing your posts. Just easier to get away with.

@Mod, there is something glaringly wrong with your ruleset. It makes no sense at all.
Care to explain?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
1. X1 (IC) ***
2. Kuz (IC) ***
3. Swordsdancer (IC) ***
4. Ranmaru (SE) ***
5. Gova(SE) ***
6. The Blue Spot ***
7. JTB ***
8. Fynal ***
9. Seikend ***
10. Gatlin ***
11. Soupamario
12. Soren (Blacknight99923) ***
13. asianaussie ***

*** = confirmed

Only waiting on Soupa now but won't start till tomorrow anyways cuz adumb says.

/confirmed

just noticed J's avy is larry, lol

Why yes it is.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Regarding april fools day, I believe the site changed at 9 pm PST yesterday so I'm assuming that it will go back to normal at the same time today. If so, can we start tonight?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Note: I'm pretty sure that's 12 AM for J, so you may want to consider the fact that he may be asleep at that time.

Just saying!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Except that's in 40 minutes and he's on AIM and viewing the forums now =\

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm on the phone still D=

I'm only perusing the site and not doing anything and aim is just on I'm talking to anyone. =x

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Day 1 Begins!

Welcome to FMP Fumoffu mafia!

The day begins like any other, well like any other at mythral anyway. Kurtz Weber is found in the morning having well overslept in spite of the fact he was supposed to support Mythral's objectives in Jindai high, probably womenizing until way too late last night... again.

However when his comrads and the students from Jindai High try to wake him, he doesn't rouse. Then they notice a bullet wound is his shirt...

Kurz Weber, Town Vanilla and sample role PM was killed in the pre-game.

"Who could've done this?", they asked. They were about to find out, though would they survive?

Day 1 Begins! A deadline is set for Thursday April 14th at 0400 hours.

Votecount 1:

X1-12 -
th3kuzinator -
Swordsdancer -
Ranmaru -
Gova -
TheBlu Spot -
JTB -
Fynal -
Seikend -
Gatlin -
Sqweedle -
Blacknight99923 (Soren) -
asianaussie -

Not Voting: X1-12, th3kuzinator, Swordsdancer, Ranmaru, Gova, The Blue Spot, JTB, Fynal, Seikend, Gatlin, Sqweedle, Blacknight99923 (Soren), asianaussie

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
@People that are new to mafia, the beginning of D1 is called Random Vote Stage (or RVS). Just as the name implies, votes are just thrown out at people to stimulate discussion and eventually get out of RVS. It's important to note the reactions that people give when voting them, as it may help determine if they are town or mafia.

#HBC | Dancer

Wtf JTB you're taking Gova's our jobs!

Well whatever.

All you newbies need to know are two things:

1. I'm v/la until Monday.
2. There is a near 100% change that at least one of Kuz/X1 is scum, so . . .

vote: Kuz

Top Bottom