• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia 12 FMP Fumoffu!: Game over!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Don't worry about it. I expected this to happen lol.
lolwat?

Adumb has been struck terribly ill and I will be having to write the role pms since we haven't been in communication as of late because of him being so sick for a couple days. Leave it to me though, this game WILL be started tomorrow and we are both so sorry for the delay.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
J's gonna be another Xiivi of Dgames. Carrying all those games for us when the oringal mod falls out for a awhile/permantly.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
'm i actually signed up for this? i posted a while back and kuz said it was all good but my name aint there

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Yes, -Joey- gave up his spot so you could play but J can't edit the OP to show that you're in the game.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
For reference, to all newbies, don't do what I just did. I.E, edit your posts.

EBWOP

@ J :troll:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Alright everything's done I believe and I am sending things out ASAP. (like now lol)

Confirm IN THREAD!

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
/confirming that J needs to put a sample role PM in the OP before I catch scum because J writes his roles backwards.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Gova, I can't put a sample role PM in the OP since I don't control that. It will be put there when Adumb gets back and until then the game will still continue.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
J, I don't understand why you sent me a PM telling me to confirm when I had done that already.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
/confirming

noob nitpick: am i allowed the 60 second edit, where it doesnt actually say that i edited post? for grammer, etc

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
1. X1 (IC)
2. Kuz (IC)
3. Swordsdancer (IC) ***
4. Ranmaru (SE)
5. Gova(SE) ***
6. The Blue Spot
7. JTB ***
8. Fynal ***
9. Seikend
10. Gatlin ***
11. Soupamario
12. Soren (Blacknight99923)
13. asianaussie

*** = confirmed

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
EBWOP

Due to Adumb's strictness you might even be punished for messing up. Regarding this, when you guys vote, do it exactly as it shows in the OP. I.E Vote: Kuz with the colon and everything. Adumb is a stickler for that and he didn't count votes in Dr. Who if the vote didn't have the colon. J isn't as strict but on the off chance that Adumb decides to do a votecount it would be helpful.

Top Bottom