• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 23 // MGS3 Villains Mafia - Game Over

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I want you to consider even if you jail Ranmaru and a no kill happens, that scum will come after me. The thing is that If I'm dead, I won't have a report to confirm Rake.

#HBC | ѕoup

I scratch my plan. Jail me.

Ranmaru cannot point the blame to you if I die, and I will live another day. I will use my ability of catching scum but I don't lose the ability to do in the day. I realized my hole and I believe that putting Scumaru (If we're dealing with it) In a situation where he either has to explain why you're dead the next morning, or explain why one of the townies died. Right now Ranmaru has it as Acrostic and You.

#HBC | ѕoup

I want Monstrmrna lynched. I want him on a ****ing platter. But it's not going to happen. It will never happen today.

Stop lurking Rake.

#HBC | ѕoup

Ttar, you are jailing me. Don't worry about winning with night actions anymore, I was being stupid and I caught myself thankfully.

Badwolf, why did you vote Ranmaru?

I have to admit, I'm frustrated with this game then I've never been before and It very hard to push forward.

I'll see you all at Lylo.

#HBC | ѕoup

I literally want to scream at the top of my lungs at the pure distaste and frustration I have with this game, never before have I been more dissapointed, and disgusted with how this game turned out. I'm not talking about being right, I'm talking about the efforts put in this game and if people actually gave a ****.

Badwolf, you are ****ing terrible if you're town. I mean it in every word and I find myself seething at the thought, so much where I don't. believe it anymore because you literally vote Ranmaru for no ****ing reason and have yet to do anything relevant or try at all ever since D1, you lurk and coast and sit on your *** and you expect the game to be won for you. ****ing terrible. Please let me emphasize how frustrated I will be at you if you're somehow town, I will cuss you out without any regret and I will tell you to stop playing mafia because clearly you don't like doing anyway.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
honestly soup i almost hammered ran without even thinking about it.
That's how sold i am that he is scum this game.
he has not been town ran and i believe that has been showing with his play and his pushes.

I stopped myself because we haven't gotten any scum and we cannot afford a ml here, as much as i want ran and believe him to be scum , i'll gladly cap it for a little while and roll with you.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

also, why are you + acrostic telling me he's at l-1 ?
i just did a vote count and got that he is at l-2. so...were you guys being a ********* or what ? cuz that's just low mang.

#HBC | ѕoup

Monstmrna, Monstrmrna, Monstrmrna. I might give you more leeway, just a little bit more, but all of my anger can be tripled for you. Think about that post I just made and notch it up three more barriers with my amount of frustration I have for you. You replacing out broke the camels back for me, you dropped all responsibility and couldn't hang with someone not liking your play. I hope you can read this because you will never get better or improve if you think you were really justified in how you acted.

Acrostic. The only player who gave too many ****s before it was too late. I applaud you replacing in and reading this game. I find myself between the bring of tunnel vision and just crying myself to sleep on the fact someone else besides me actually gave a **** about this game.

Ranmaru....so much to say. so little time. Lylo. We'll talk.

Ttar, I am going to be less hard on you. I feel you try, and you genuinely care, but you need to get out of that mindset of you wanting to be right all the time, you need to get on the mindset that you care for this game and you're going to push things or discuss things that bother you, as town. That's about all I have to say about you, I hope to see you in more mafia games.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I wanted to lynch Ranmaru today, because I legitimately don't think that Tyr has it in him to lynch someone who will fight back and require him to read the game. I am also pretty solid on a Monst/Rake scum flip based on the material I went through alone. However, I wanted to make the important lynch today when we had this opportunity because I figured that the Rake lynch would pan through since me, you, and Tyr have consensus that we think the slot is scum minus Ranmaru. I know that I fell through hard in making a case, however I am ok with putting the ball in your court over an NL since getting one scum down might ensure us end-game. Looking over Rake's immediate replace in comments just sold me harder on the idea that the two are a team. And even though I don't have hard and committed town reads on you and Bad, I find it ridiculous if Kary actually designed a newbie game to NOT have an investigative and to make us work with a jailer/one-shot. My read on Badwolf isn't a solid town read, but I find him a far cry townier than overall pushes and plays made by both Ranmaru/Monst.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

and he cares about this game. Despite the fact he doesn't technically have all that much time to play with.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I told you he was at L-1 to see if you were actually committed in hammering him. You put him on top of your scums read list. I also don't really understand why you were wary of Ran's slot being put at L-1 which really seemed awkward. Given a mylo situation where Kary states that both of you are at L-1, you're more concerned about your top scum read's vote position over your own? I seriously don't get it.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

more like i wanted to get other people's input before i blindly rushed into a possible hammer vote. Things like that loose games

#HBC | ѕoup

I don't see anything that asserts that reasoning you put. You came into this game and gave a couple of random stances, and then stated about how certain you were of Ranmaru.

#HBC | ѕoup

Acrostic, please tell me why you believe that Rake wouldn't jump at the opportunity to hammer a scum or townmaru right then and there. He looks a little bit better with a subtle bus but his actions don't align with what he is saying.

Please tell me why you think Badwolf voted Ranmaru.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

i don't see why i should vote first ask questions last here Soup. Your saying it would have been pro-town to leap at Ran before getting my thoughts and other people's thoughts on Ran ?

I feel like if i would have voted him you'd be calling me scum for trying to hammer Ran here.

so what's up with that ?

#HBC | ѕoup

But you said nothing that really concerned your read, I had to drag it out of you. You made one random post about unsubstantiated reads and a couple of call outs on badwolf, that's it. You made a readslist without evidence too.

#HBC | ѕoup

hm oh sorry went to eat.
Vote : No lynch

Not seeing a downside here
Please tell me why you're certain on Ranmaru yet you agree to an NL here. You don't believe Ttar is scum, so what's the NL in it for you?

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
I'm really sorry for this but
request replacement

It's not because I'm getting heat (Which I don't even know if I am) but my RL has taken some... not as good turns and I need to sort out that stuff before I come back.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Well let's see here.

Tyr jails you & you live through the night

Nother townie dies. it's not you / and it's not ran, you believe tyr is town and badwulf is just an ***, so that kinda just leaves ran having yo explain it all away. Once ran has to do that we'll see how much he squirms and badda bing badda boom, we'll see if my read is right and lynch him. then maybe get ice cream

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
more like i wanted to get other people's input before i blindly rushed into a possible hammer vote. Things like that loose games
That's not it. Both you and Ranmaru were put at L-1. However you weren't like, "wtf guys get the vote off me" or something like that. You questioned whether Ranmaru was at L-1.

I don't see anything that asserts that reasoning you put. You came into this game and gave a couple of random stances, and then stated about how certain you were of Ranmaru.
^

Acrostic, please tell me why you believe that Rake wouldn't jump at the opportunity to hammer a scum or townmaru right then and there. He looks a little bit better with a subtle bus but his actions don't align with what he is saying.

Please tell me why you think Badwolf voted Ranmaru.
If I were to actually take a stab at this wifom:

Town Rake wouldn't rush to hammer on a town or scum Ranmaru.
Scum Rake would rush to hammer on a town Ranmaru.
Scum Rake wouldn't rush to hammer on a scum Ranmaru.

Putting all that aside, you are put in an isolated chamber with one other dude who you think should die standing on a plank stationed above a pool of sharks. You are told by Saw that both of you are one minute away from getting dunked. Do you seriously go, hey is that guy really going to die in one minute? Shouldn't you be like, SCREW YOU DUDES. GET ME OFF THIS THING. SOMEONE SAVE ME. F YOU GUYS.

An exaggeration for sure, but it just seems soooo off.

i don't see why i should vote first ask questions last here Soup. Your saying it would have been pro-town to leap at Ran before getting my thoughts and other people's thoughts on Ran ?

I feel like if i would have voted him you'd be calling me scum for trying to hammer Ran here.

so what's up with that ?
That's not what I'm getting at. I don't know what Soup is getting at. But what I'm getting at is that your reaction is weird. It doesn't pan out. I don't know, try to break it down for me more? Were you faking confusion that both of you were at L-1? I don't know.

Tyranitarphantom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SwitcherooTtar
So I am. No worries. I got this.

So, about your plan, Soup. It ensures you'll live to see tomorrow. And it'll cut down our options for scum. So I suppose I'm on board.

Are we really at mylo yet? Presumably, we're still sitting 4 vs 2, so we've got the slightest bit of wiggle room.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

wait it deffo is :/

hmm, and i was so enjoying being town.

Soup can still have ice cream, Ran doesn't get any for being scum.

Top Bottom