• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 23 // MGS3 Villains Mafia - Game Over

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
For future reference, the natural action resolution rules in the OP need to be revised for clarity. If anyone bothers to check the QT, I managed to logically justify the decision given the rules present, however the points mentioned should be considered for future games in which similar roles will be featured to prevent confusion. Without a doubt my choices this game were the result of carelessness on my end for not checking how role block and jail would resolve with each other after the jailer outed. However, I feel that the opening post needs some moderate revision to deal with the discrepancies and misunderstandings I had from the game.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
[COLLAPSE=NOTES ON POWER ROLES]
  1. If you are mafia aligned, you may use your night kill alongside any other ability you may have; you are allowed to use both abilities in a given Night phase, and they will resolve separately.
  2. Night actions resolve in this order: Roleblock & Jail> Bodyguard> Vigilante Kill & Mafia Kill> Track.
  3. All night kill actions resolve simultaneously; if you send a night kill action it will resolve regardless of whether you are targeted with a kill action.
  4. If you are roleblocked you will be treated as though you did not use any ability you may have; you will not count as visiting, and will not expend any 1-shot abilities.
  5. If two players roleblock one another they will both be roleblocked; it will be as though neither had used an ability.
  6. If you track a player who dies that same night, you will still receive a result.
[/COLLAPSE]
For the sake of avoiding confusion, and for moving balance back in favour of the mafia, #2 should read:
Night actions resolve in this order: Roleblock > Jail > Bodyguard > Track > Vigilante Kill & Mafia Kill
and #5 should be done away with

there are other options but this is the simplest and arguably the most intuitive

but what you gonna do

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
i owe you a small apology for my aTe fueled OMGUS chainsaw on you Ran but it was my only move lol

your play actually was pretty decent and from a third person perspective coming into the game i had a monstra / you scum team based only off connections, once i came into the game and actually re-reading the only thing i could find which was actually questionable was your jump on Tyr.

I basically latched onto a bunch of small stuff andtried to play into Tyrs suspicion of you by trying to use my free time to ensue a mega tunnel on you in the hopes that i could get tyr to switch and with an absent badwolf either swing your lynch or swing a NL.

Also, i was indeed being purposely aggro , as it was the only way i could think of to make Tyr mainly to re-think his vote on me. failed miserably XD

I really didnt want to bus Acro based on d2 were monstra and loli bussed each other , Badwulf was sorta right, usually as scum i either bus or save, i dont usually play middle ground, but here i played outside that meta on purpose to see how it worked out.

No salt over being lynched, tried my best to save it but lack of usable time and monstra's extremely questionable and usually downright scummy play amde it a uphill battle that i just couldnt win this time lol

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It's cool I understood once you flipped scum haha. I already figured before your flip you must have been stubborn town that wouldn't try to find my alignment or scum anyways.

Also didn't know that was what Bad was referring to. Ok.

BSP

Smash Legend
"Holding the shot was smart I guess, but I kinda wanted to shoot Monst just to clear suspicion off of him."

I'm following my gut from now on.

That was my first time as a vig, so I won't make the same mistake again.

Top Bottom