• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 23 // MGS3 Villains Mafia - Game Over

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
/ VOTECOUNT 3-2

Acrostic (1); Ranmaru
TyranitarPhantom (0);
BadWolf28738 (0);
Monstmrna (1); Ragnarock
Ranmaru (1); Acrostic
Ragnarock (0);

Not Voting (3); TyranitarPhantom, Badwolf28738, Monstmrna.

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch!
Deadline is Friday, September 28th, at 7PM EST.

Monstmrna has been prodded

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
No report either means I was roleblocked or He didn't visit anyone. It doesn't clear someone either way.

#HBC | ѕoup

Hello.

• Someone give a concrete reason as to why Monstrmrna is town.
  • State your reads, tell me who we should lynch today.
  • Lay your vote down.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Badwolf, I have already explained why you should lynch Acrostic, yet no one 'sold' you and you picked me. I suggest you actually read the game. (last page)

I think you should clearly state why you are voting me.

Soup, talk to me about Badwolf's direction here.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Important Information:

Looking for a replacement for Monstmrna now. If I cannot find one within 48 hours, Monstmrna will be modkilled. If I do find someone, the deadline may be extended as necessary. I will try and keep you updated.

If you're reading this and would like to be a replacement, please PM me, you'll have my thanks

Tyranitarphantom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SwitcherooTtar
I wouldn't say that I oppose a Monstrmna lynch/modkill.

I can take him disappearing as fear, knowing that if he responds to Soup, his posts will get torn apart, and he'll be found out.

Vote: Monstrmna

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Soup i constantly mis-read you so help me out here :

You hated monstra's posting only Y/N ?
Your lack of results is non-telling Y/N ?
Ran has been off this game Y/N ?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

@mod : request accurate vote count

Yo, tyr, you thought ran was scum too amirite ?
Fill me in on why, i've gone over the thread a couple times and have some thoughts i wanna bounce off ya.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Well Soup is scum. Damn.
Dat jump

That question is stupid. I agree with Soup. No matter what I am I'm always going to say no. So, no I'm not. Why are you asking such a WIFOM question?
Are you scum obviously best scum hunting tool

YesterDay felt way too rushed. We had a couple more days to figure out the lynch and the fact that I was still on the wagon when it had happened couldn't piss me off more. I didn't want such a fast lynch and, if I had been given the chance, I would have taken my vote off of STEM. I really don't like where the wagonners were going and I'm going to take a look into each of their votes and intentions.
What feelings ddi the wagon give you and why.
Now do that again for vinyl's wagon

Oh hell.
Vote: Vinyl.
Why did you do this at this point

Ranmaru it's not very fruitful for you to defend your own actions and give examples of past play and meta.
Thanks you soup

Mstr is being a idiot...

Soup is being slightly more aggro than his meta but I can understand why.

You(Tyran) are being towny.

Ran needs to calm down some but he's null.

Acro needs to post more, but I can't really say all that much.
YOU NEED TO PST MORE

So doing this now.
Vote: Ran

Have fun with that.
Bussing your mate maybe ?

#HBC | ѕoup

You hated monstra's posting only Y/N ?
Your lack of results is non-telling Y/N ?
Ran has been off this game Y/N ?
Absolutely.
Absolutely.
His push on Ttar is odd.

#HBC | ѕoup

Okay. Maybe you could tell me your concerns instead of your cop out original slot who pissed and ****ted himself to replacement.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Also i agree with your point on Tyr, when i read his tyr suspicion it felt really forced to me. Like ran's reasoning just felt quite reachy on it. Morseo in the context that no one died last night .

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Ran's push on a jailer when there was no kill felt forced. It read to me like he was quickly covering his basis from being called scum by throwing the possibility of a scum jailer out into the open. It also seemed like he was trying to somehow undermine Tyr's jailing choices and how he worked with them, as opposed how i've seen interact before

#HBC | ѕoup

Rake, I want you to tell me why you believe Badwolf/Ranmaru makes sense to you.

#HBC | ѕoup

Going to read this game again. You replaced into an awful slot. You're gonna have to do a lot to convince me.

#HBC | ѕoup

Ranmaru: Acrostic, Badwolf
Monstrmrna: Me, Ttar

Not Voting: Ranmaru, You

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Wulf is individually scummy to me. he just seems to be there wrt his voting. There's other stuff i'll bring up later to elaborate.

Admittedly there's not a lot to link the two in terms of connections , but of the other slot's Ran has been around , Badwulf's makes the most sense, the only other person i could see would possibly be acrostic , but honestly reading acrostics posts is like reading morse code. I'm probably going to ISO acrostic as my next order of business. The one thing that pushes me away from acrostic & ran is the fact that scum at this point has no reason to bus and the way acrostic and Ran have gone at it make me feel acrostic is the townier of the two and that Ran has rolled scum, that being said, i've put acrostic as null until i can ISO him.

#HBC | ѕoup

You see, the thing is with this cross is that we might as well just NL. And I'm pretty serious about this claim.

I have a plan.

#HBC | ѕoup

Ranmaru believes that Ttar is lying about his jailer claim. He has thrown logic out of the window and cannot justify his actions. I think your slot is scum and Monstrmrna cracked under pressure. Acrostic believes Ranmaru is full of ****. Badwolf is completely irrelevant.

We have two PR claims, Me, and Ttar. I am a Tracker, and Ttar is a Jailer.

My results are not conclusive at all, and I will not incorporate them in this post I'm going to make. I'm going to track you, and I want Ttar to jail Ranmaru. If you hold true and you are a townie, then I expect that I will not receive a report on you visiting anyone. I am quite aware of the possibility of a roleblocker, but evidence isn't conclusive and I find Ttar genuine with his claim and actions. I believe Ranmaru has been shady, absolutely, put you spit this venom and yet do nothing. You wait for me to make the decision, You wait for me to make the call.

If you're town, you need to convince me. I have not had any second thoughts about Monstrmrna, and I refuse to believe that he did not just try and deliberately ignore me.

#HBC | ѕoup

I will take this fall as much as I've ever fallen before in previous games but I will not let Monstrmrna, or you, get out of this.

Vote: No Lynch

This decision is not arguable if you are town. You do not believe Ttar is scum, and you believe Ranmaru is. You have nothing to hide.

#HBC | ѕoup

Ttar, follow my commands, don't worry about my protection. The point here is to catch scum, not ensure I live another day where we have Badwolf sit on his *** and Acrostic/Ranmaru getting nothing done while I spit venom at Rake.

Top Bottom