• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 23 // MGS3 Villains Mafia - Game Over

Tyranitarphantom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SwitcherooTtar
Pity we don't know who it was that was saved.

So, you're still on Monstrmna, eh? I gotta say, he seems like the most likely scum out of everyone left. Him or Acrostic.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I hate his slot and all of his rampant excuses. His main scumread has just flipped town. He will break by my own will.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Props to Monstrmrna for making yet another insightful post.

This is Soup, I couldn't bother to change at the moment.

#HBC | ѕoup

That's the whole point you ignorant dolt.

Got any reads?

Monstmrna

Smash Rookie
How the hell is outing the power roles on DAY THREE going to help anyone aside from telling the mafia who the power roles are?

Monstmrna

Smash Rookie
Of course I'm not scared of that, I just doubt the amount of information we have will be beneficial enough to outweigh outing the power roles to the mafia. It's been two nights.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Rag you should unvote Monstrmrna unless you are banking on this vote being 100% scum. I don't trust any of the newbies to not bw at any point and leave an open time frame for mafia to alpha strike. Other than that, let's do a PR role call:

Roleblocker outs with who they blocked, now. They should also announce their block target at the end of today's day phase. If the last PR is a jailer, then take a couple of days to use your jails and scumhunting to decide when is the best time to out. If you are Bodyguard or Universal Backup then you shouldn't out unless you are being lynched. If you are Tracker then use your own discretion when to out, however if you think your report can out then make the play.

Even though NAR could lead to mixed results since most of the PRs mentioned are related to visiting, there is no point in worrying about it. Everything should resolve itself with having some roles on the table and the rest could be worked out by process of elimination.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Vote: Acrostic

I'm fine with a massclaim.

Soup, you pick the popcorn list.

Monstmrna

Smash Rookie
I am The Sorrow, Vanilla Villain. Don't blame me when this massclaim gets us nowhere except outing the power roles, like I bet you it will.

#HBC | ѕoup

You have a very unjust and snippy attitude. You have done absolutely nothing to benefit this town.

Monstmrna

Smash Rookie
You're tunneling me because you forced me to make a case on someone I wasn't ready to make a case on. It kind of soured my mood.

#HBC | ѕoup

You're sour if you get pointed at the finger once. You need to stop being entitled and acting like a victim. The whole reason I'm voting you is because I come out to pressure you because you refuse to do absolutely nothing and then when I'm done and give you leeway you go back to being useless and lurking.

Monstmrna

Smash Rookie
And then you accuse me of doing nothing. I gave my reads day 1. I gave my biggest suspicion day 2. Oh no I was wrong! Once again, it's not my job to get other people to give theirs. If you want to lynch me, fine. Go ahead. I'm not stopping you.

#HBC | ѕoup

I forced a massclaim because this town decided that they don't want to win, I assume that a couple of PRs and plausible clears would help if there is one. I could carry this whole town by my shoulders if I wanted to but I told myself that I would try and give Newbies the chance to play instead of me dictatoring them. There is a fine line between this however, and that line starts with you. I have given you every opportunity to prove me wrong and show up and do something and instead you bury your head into the sand and then get scared when you hear something go bump in the night, hypothetically. I refuse to believe that you, as town, would do this. I don't expect Newbies to be top notch players and be active, but you're different then everyone else, you get pressured, complain about it, and then just dissappear. Why are you even playing?

Tell me: Do you want to win? Do you want to win this game? Then you're going to cooperate or I'm going to lynch you today.

Monstmrna

Smash Rookie
I massclaimed, and I voiced that I thought it was a bad idea. I don't see how I'm being uncooperative. I don't know what else to do if I give my suspicions and no one else wants to offer anything up aside from "lynch monstr."

I can't really do anything with "lynch monstr" because -I- am monstr. I can't agree with them. I can't read up on that person. No one else is doing anything, and then you expect me to carry the rest of these guys along with you, when no one wants to give opinions besides "this person is null."

Everyone in this game thinks everyone is null, and I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with that, yet you expect me to have all the answers.

#HBC | ѕoup

Your last post is ignorant and stupid.

And then you accuse me of doing nothing. I gave my reads day 1. I gave my biggest suspicion day 2. Oh no I was wrong! Once again, it's not my job to get other people to give theirs. If you want to lynch me, fine. Go ahead. I'm not stopping you
"And then you accuse me of doing nothing."

So...what are you doing? What's your gameplan? Why are you hiding? Certainly you've got everything figured out and you're better than me in every way possible.

1st line: "I gave my reads D1!"

Congratulations! A+! Gold Star! You gave reads! What did you do with them? Did you pressure them? Did you question them? Did they change? How did you form these reads?

2nd line: "I gave my biggest suspicison D2"

Wow! Nice! What did you do with it? Did you question it?

Oh wait no, you seriously believe that:

it's not my job to get other people to give theirs.
This is logical. No, bull****. You're bull****ting and you're excusing your own poor play and actions, you're going to drown in my fury at this statement. How bigoted can you be? You provide content on your own, the game doesn't play itself!

I might seem like i'm going hard on you, but if some chance that you're town, You need to step up and learn this, because you're not going down the right path if this is really your town game and you're giving all your effort.

#HBC | ѕoup

I massclaimed, and I voiced that I thought it was a bad idea. I don't see how I'm being uncooperative. I don't know what else to do if I give my suspicions and no one else wants to offer anything up aside from "lynch monstr."
You showed up, pretending to have a tantrum about a masslclaim, and then claimed Vanilla. What was this purpose? What inclined you to come in here and say this? Oh, ****ing please. Nobody has said anything besides me, and I've honestly convinced myself I'm the only one who wants to win now. Everyone else is shaking in their boots like you and are afraid, I try getting them out here, I try telling them it's okay, but instead I have to drag people by their hairs and force them to play. I don't like doing this, I don't like being the mean guy but let me tell you that I don't like losing either. Do you want to upset me? Do you want to upset the moderator? Think about these things.

I can't really do anything with "lynch monstr" because -I- am monstr. I can't agree with them. I can't read up on that person. No one else is doing anything, and then you expect me to carry the rest of these guys along with you, when no one wants to give opinions besides "this person is null."
Congratulations, you have no self-confidence. Stop it, stop your *****fit right now because you're not being productive wallowing in your own shame. Man the **** up. Once again, I give you opportunity, but with statements and lines like these, I find your statements more and more unbelivable. You are not playing mafia if you really believe this, and you did sign up to play mafia, right? Right? Time to play.

Everyone in this game thinks everyone is null, and I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with that, yet you expect me to have all the answers.
You question their intentions and why they have them as null! And that statement isn't even true! It's just another stupid excuse! Stop it! God, you're frustating. I could write a paragraph about this if you wanted me to, but I hope my message and my vote is clear enough.

Decision time happens now.

#HBC | ѕoup

If your response is you crying or wallowing about me pressuring you then I don't want to hear it.

#HBC | ѕoup

I don't think it would matter, and I've considered it. Who do you think? Ttar, you're next to claim.

Tyranitarphantom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SwitcherooTtar
Fine. I'm not afraid.

I have some information. Nothing conclusive, but perhaps it could help.

I am Colonel Volgin, Villain Jailer

Night 1, I jailed Badwolf. Clearly, I didn't prevent a nightkill, so I wrote off Badwolf.

Night 2, I jailed Ranmaru. Nothing happened that night. You can see what my issue is.

I'm going to put Badwolf off to the side for now. Soup, your play seems very pro-town, so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, and ask for your help.

If I had to pick two players to be scum, it'd be Monstmrna and Acrostic. I think Acrostic is worth another look. He made it very clear yesterDay that he doesn't like Ran, and wanted him gone. Would he make such an obvious play as to try and nightkill Ran? Would it be worth it?

If Ran was the one who was scum, I haven't a clue who he would target. His actions have been rather pro-town in my opinion, but I can't help but have some doubts now.

As far as the Acrostic-Ran thing, I'm going through a ton of WIFOM situations in my head. I need a second opinion. I didn't like Loli's play, and I'm not a huge fan of Acrostic's play either.

Like I said, nothing conclusive.

#HBC | ѕoup

That doesn't damn or convict Ranmaru for anything, but it's very useful. I agree with your list by the way, but if there's a chance that Ranmaru is scum, then it should present itself eventually. You're right in the logic you have for the most part, but discussing kill meta leads to nothing. I'm with you on Monstrmrna and Acrostic by the way, but Monstrmrna first for certain.

You can't write off Badwolf like that either by the way, but I don't doubt your claim and this is what I was really looking for.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
don't kill me kary
BSP's voice was heard again!

Snake, what have you done?

You changed the future!!

You've created a time paradox!

/ REMINDER

You are not allowed to post in this game unless you're me, X1-12, or on the list of alive players.

Do not make Kary sad.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
/ VOTECOUNT 3-1

Acrostic (1); Ranmaru
TyranitarPhantom (0);
BadWolf28738 (0);
Monstmrna (1); Ragnarock
Ranmaru (0);
Ragnarock (0);

Not Voting (4); Acrostic, TyranitarPhantom, Badwolf28738, Monstmrna.

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch!
Deadline is Friday, September 28th, at 7PM EST.

Top Bottom