• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 19/Paper Mario: TTYD mafia // Game Over! Who won?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Homeslice: I take it you have a town read on Benji, since you trust his content?

And I mean connections, like connections to scum.

Did you understand my ATE explanation? : 3

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
@ran i was taking my final but once it was done I was reading the long pages with lots of walls of texts lol tho people started talking to me so I kept looking away xD don't worry I'm almost home to talk and vote

:phone:

Homeslice2332

Smash Rookie
I do think Benji is a townie. I think I could tell if he was scum or not. He wouldn't be trying to give reads on who's scum (at least, not as detailed reads). Yep, i think understood what your ATE explanation ment. Unless I'm wrong.
Um... so far the only connectio nto scum I can find is that maybe Badwolf and Hipster are scum-buddies. Or, maybe even Kary is a scum-buddy with someone. I don't know- he hasn't put up a lot of evidence to his accusations on Badwolf, even though I'm pro Wolfy Wagon.

Homeslice2332

Smash Rookie
Well...I think I' might retire for the day (parents are getting suspicious as to why I was on almost all day... ;) )
Homeslice2332 signing off...
Ps to Loli, you should join the Wolfy Wagon. We need at least seven people to lynch him. :smash:
yay for smashing stuff!
BYE!!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Loli:

Hahaha, makes sense.

Anyways, ATE is just when people post with EMOTIONS. Like, not just emotcons, but when they yell or just feel like quitting and feel down etc.

Example:

"Well I would like to post but it's so hard because people knock me off everytime I post some substance, why even bother?"

That's what that is. If you still don't get it, I'll get more examples for ya later.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Hey Ran, you should totally join me on Wolfy soon and someone bring the hammer of justice after I finish my post.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So I'm not allowed to act on suspicions? Ran (I think) is getting onto Clover for the exact opposite thing.
I never said that BadWolf. You completely dropped your CloverTown the very second Ran posted his case and just hopped on it. There is a difference between "acting on suspicions" and "jumping on a popular vote"

I agree to this fully. I don't like people claiming Townie even as an afterthought. I don't like the idea that he found it necessary to claim this early in the game.

This doesn't strike me as much as the claiming.

While yes you are pretty awesome, I don't see him following you as a good sign. Following people on everything is bad, it says that you don't have a mind of yourself.

Also agree with this, decent questions are not decent answers.

All in all Clover's playing like I did in 18.
There are a couple of flaws here. Within the third section is the biggest flaw because you are being hypocritical with saying "following you(Ran) is not a good sign" because the fact is, that is what you are doing with your Clover-read and following Ran on that wagon.

Then you try and push your own meta onto someone else when Clover is completely different then you tbh. He continously keeps a cool head while in your last game, you had a record of becoming a little hot-headed like you have been this game.

The other two points are just you agreeing more with what Ran has said.

BadWolf said:
Yeah I'm going to give her more leeway than others because this is her first game. If you're making newb mistakes I would be more suspicious. It's all about perspective here.
Yet, now you have seemed to have changed your mind on the fact that she was making "newb mistakes" and now you have her as leaning scummy with your "scum gauge" filling. i.e. here:

Badwolf said:
Ok so how's this? I have a null-scum on her. She's being scummy but not to the point of Clover.
You are being contradictory with your reads on not only Clover but now Homeslice. No me gusta.

Wolf said:
I'm not really happy with this case J. You only have 3 quotes from me. The other parts you're pulling out your butt. Get some more/better evidence and I'll be happier.

@J: Why all the scum read on me then only 3 quotes?
Quantity<Quality. Yes, there is only 3 quotes but I'm not gonna go about trying to scrounge every post you have ever done as scummy because that would be reaching for a reason to call you scum. I have found scummy posts within what you have posted and those stuck out to me as the scummiest and the strongest. A case does not have to be super huge to still hold merit to it. I have come up good evidence that others also agree with that you are being scummy for these reasons. You say I am pulling out of my *** yet you have not shown as such/nor really pointed that out.

Also, I believe I've had a scum-read on you from early on, not just recently. ;P

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Not yet. I'm looking at this 'activity' assessment Vinyl made, and I'd like for the less than active people to actually post their contributions before moving from my own wagon. (Which is... kinda lonely now... :c)

I'll keep fighting for now.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm going to be replying to Clover's last reply to me soon, as well.

@Hipster, and Loli when you can: Which wagon do you prefer? Wolfy, or Clover? Why?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Btw, J. What's your opinion on Hipster?

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
@IC I keep seeing "wrt" what does that stand for o.O
@Loli, thoughts on me? I had absolutely no opinion of you sorry ? xD

@Anyone else: thoughts on Badwolf?Welp I thought that he was scum from before when I quoted him in a post i'll just say everything at the end but LOOK FOR IT

Ta.
]

Haha I'm not really putting off reading Kary and the thing is he is leaning null-scum at the current time with him trying to remain in the background and a majority of his posts are just him alluding to him apparantly having more than he actually does or about complaining about things.

He isn't even responding to Rake anymore and has just decided to drop down to ad-homenims as a way to adresse Rake and then there is the fact of his brand-new WolfyScum read that came out of nowhere and he is "okay to die" and is advocating for his lynch while not being on it himself. Basically he is there "in spirit".

That line of "try and read me later" definitely makes me more suspicious of Kary trying to coast through toDay and not do much himself/make himself a factor in the game just yet.

@Peoples: What is your opinion of Kary? Anyone and everyone should answer this please.
The underlined about Kary is mainly why I have no opinion on him he's kind of just there xD

Lolilovesrain, I saw you viewing earlier and yet you didn't say a thing, what the heck.

I want you to comment on the Clover case.
In regards to the clover case like I said you make REALLY good points but I don't get anything from what he posts. As of RIGHT now I'd more likely vote for BadWolf

Now I want to address this again, as I feel this may have been drowned along with the walls:

@Everyone: I also want everyone's opinion on Connections and connection cases. How would you handle them? When would you carry out a lynch due to a connection? What does that even mean? A connection case is???

@Everyone: What is your opinion on ATE? Do you use it? How would you apply it as a tell?
I don't really know how I would apply it at all o-o uhhhh you said it had something to do with emotion?

Well...I think I' might retire for the day (parents are getting suspicious as to why I was on almost all day... ;) )
Homeslice2332 signing off...
Ps to Loli, you should join the Wolfy Wagon. We need at least seven people to lynch him. :smash: Probably.
yay for smashing stuff!
BYE!!
Okay the reason I am going to most likely vote for badwolf is because of what I had quoted before when he had mentioned how hard it was being town or w.e. with a subtle hint towards him being town xD

I also thought Homeslice was pretending to be rlly nice in order to not come off as scum but then she mentioned how it's just her being too nice which definitely seems possible.

My personality - Basically I'm a very bubbly person in general. Not sure how else to describe my self xD people just call me bubbly a lot :-p

VOTE: BADWOLF

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
W.r.t. = With Regard Too

Just a little acronym to shorten that phrase out.

@Ran: Null, she hasn't given much in terms of content yet so I want to see more.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
In regards to the clover case like I said you make REALLY good points but I don't get anything from what he posts. As of RIGHT now I'd more likely vote for BadWolf
Can you explain the underlined?

And "wrt" means "With reference to".

A connection case is just a case that shows how a person might have interacted with scum, and to show that they are scum together.

This is something I'd only suggest after seeing one of the people flipping as scum. I'll talk a little more about connections later.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@J: Yes, same here. This is why I'm asking her about the wagons.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Hipster: Are you replying, or just reading? Also please let me know if you'd join the Wolfy or Clover wagon, and why.

HipsterSister

Smash Rookie
Oh my gosh you guys I left for a few hours and I come back to almost three pages, wow. Sorry if this kind of turned into a wall...

@Hipster: You haven't been very active lately can you give me some reads?
-Town on Homeslice because I think her wishy-washy opinions are part of her personality and her responses to opposition seem genuine to me.
-Suspicious of Rake because of questioning strategy, but I'm not basing a scum read purely on meta so I'm going to wait on saying anything concrete.
-Torn between newb town and scummy on Loli because she seems to be constantly creating backdoors for herself and isn't actively contributing. I want to see more posts from her because I think she may be in the same situation as Homeslice where her playstyle just appears scummy at a glance.
-Null on Kary, reason below.
-Leaning town on Clover. I think that despite being overly defensive, his posts show town intent and he didn't seem scummy to me when pressured by Ran.
-Leaning scum on you, reasons below.

So asking questions is scummy now?
If the questions are useless, they can be scummy because it diverts the attention to someone else. I noticed that Rake did this last game as scum and it concerns me a bit.

@Peoples: What is your opinion of Kary? Anyone and everyone should answer this please.
Kary is null to me right now, but I don't like how he openly admits to skimming all of the walls because generally all of the content is important, and walls are even more important because hopefully they are accomplishing something major (i.e. a case against someone). I understand his feeling of being overwhelmed though, you people posted so much today. .__. I still attempted to read through all of the walls thoroughly because I do believe that they're crucial posts (I just wish there were less of them).

6. Hipstersister - i have some suspicion of you at this point. you have consistently sided with homeslice during the time you you were both attacked and since suspicion around homeslice. this makes me believe that you thought that it would eventually, and you wanted to be on the side of a known townie once all the smoke cleared. i think that you could be scum with somebody else who attacked her, but im not sure which one it could be.
I was one of the people to point out some of her inconsistencies, but I honestly do think that it's just her indecisive personality at the moment. She seems more focused today. Also, you sided with her on this also considering that you both have town reads on each other so I don't think you can use this to incriminate me.
On a side note I'm still confused about what you meant by Rake posting something against me, did you just make a mistake?

@Hipster, and Loli when you can: Which wagon do you prefer? Wolfy, or Clover? Why?
I'd much prefer going with Badwolf. I don't like the way he jumped on Ran's reasoning wrt Clover, and he seems extremely uncomfortable when pressured. I don't want to vote for him too quickly though, I want to see his reaction to all of the recent votes against him.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
@Ran:Basically when I read stuff from Clover it's not really telling me anything. Like he hasn't really said anything that jumps out at me except when he mentioned Badwolf as scum. I have no reads what so ever on clover. It could be scummy play but I don't know how to read players just yet. So...my voting for right now would have to be Badwolf until I see more from Clover

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Ran:Basically when I read stuff from Clover it's not really telling me anything. Like he hasn't really said anything that jumps out at me except when he mentioned Badwolf as scum. I have no reads what so ever on clover. It could be scummy play but I don't know how to read players just yet. So...my voting for right now would have to be Badwolf until I see more from Clover
Ah, I can understand this. Yet, do you think it's possible he is trying to avoid the spotlight? If he still doesn't contribute, would you look at him further? (I mean like if he is still around in D2)

HipsterSister

Smash Rookie
Ok thank you.

And I think Badwolf is L-2 (5 votes)

Should double check anyways.
Yeah, if I decide to vote for him I don't want to end up accidentally hammering him like he did to Rake in the last game. xD Like I said I'm just going to wait for him to get back and respond anyways and hope that a votecount has been posted by then as well.

so @Mod: Requesting a votecount please

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Do you people enjoy posting to make myu walls bigger or something ? Yeesh.

Here's the order I'll do it:

My replies to the new stuff

Clover V Ran

My thoughts on Kary

And before you ask: Yes I was at work. Real life happens

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Clover, can you please involve yourself in conversation a bit more? Or are you making a post and/or reading?

Seeing as Wolfy might be lynched today, would you join that wagon? Why if so?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Hey Ran, you should totally join me on Wolfy soon and someone bring the hammer of justice after I finish my post.
WITH REGARDS THIS.
Please don't be hasty and quick hammer Badwolf. I would like to give him a chance to respond to his waggon and the accusations against him. In fact I wouldn't mind being the hammer (the vote that makes a majority and seals the lynch) purely in order to stop happy hammer shenanigans. Sound ok?

Clover

Smash Rookie
@Ran - Posting now. Let's see where I left off. Also, I still don't understand the multi-quote thing...

@Badwolf -
Yeah I'm going to give her more leeway than others because this is her first game. If you're making newb mistakes I would be more suspicious. It's all about perspective here.
#406. This strikes me as off about how selective you are. This is also my first online game, but you interpreted her possible scum-tells as "newb mistakes," but you felt alright with voting for me. How do you account for the difference?

@Benji -
so im inclined to think you are a townie. im not entirly sure though. it is unlikely that all of that would be said about you if you were just a normal townie, so for now, you are my best guess for cop.
#447. I feel like this is you just posting what comes to mind, but, why attempt to place a town power role? It just gives mafia an idea of who to target, and that isn't of benefit to town.

@Ran again -
@Everyone: I also want everyone's opinion on Connections and connection cases. How would you handle them? When would you carry out a lynch due to a connection?
I feel like connections alone would be too unreliable to lynch someone on. Each player's actions should be first analyzed individually. If scum is lynched and has previously attempted to distance himself or herself from another player with scum tells, I feel like that would add to those accusations, in most cases. However, it's not a guarantee.

@Everyone: What is your opinion on ATE? Do you use it? How would you apply it as a tell?
I attempt to avoid ATE, emotional responses aren't particularly helpful in an objective game. I wouldn't feel confident consistently using it as a tell. It's dependent on the individual; sometimes it's just a matter of personality. However, I would say that slightly more often than not, it's an attempt by scum to excuse their actions when logic isn't working in their favor.

Seeing as Wolfy might be lynched today, would you join that wagon? Why if so?
I currently would be willing to join in on a Badwolf vote. I've had my suspicions from relatively early on, and his responses haven't left me with much confidence. However, I believe he's currently at L-1, so, I would suggest at least hearing his next remarks before hammering.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Kary is null to me right now, but I don't like how he openly admits to skimming all of the walls because generally all of the content is important, and walls are even more important because hopefully they are accomplishing something major (i.e. a case against someone). I understand his feeling of being overwhelmed though, you people posted so much today. .__. I still attempted to read through all of the walls thoroughly because I do believe that they're crucial posts (I just wish there were less of them).
I'm going to point out that I have read everything so far. My point was that I didn't want people to post these big walls, and that if they kept doing so I then wouldn't read them.

I don't believe all the walls were crucial, some were better than others. For instance, if you have been asked a lot of questions, your response sometimes ends up as a wall. But if you are asking loads of questions, or just pointing out a lot of things, it can end up being tiresome, and no better than if you'd just picked the best bits.

I'm hoping this clears the air a little. Apologies if I got a bit scary Kary earlier.

@Ran, do you want my opinions on connections/AtE? I'm just double checking here.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
EBWOP: when I say 'wouldn't read' big walls I mean I would skim them, i'm using 'read' to mean read thoroughly as in 'do a read' just a clarification

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
You told people to vote BadWolf or tell you why he is town, which suggests that you agree to the WolfScum train of thought and you want people to join that wagon or explain why he is town. Basically you are advocating the BadWolf wagon without being on it which is weird when you, yourself, have not voted him yet.
I'm ok with people giving me town reads or with people voting Badwolf. I'm not particularly advocating either. Arguably it's still suspicious.

His reaction wasn't much of anything really. It could be taken as him just getting a little defensive or scum knee-jerk reaction, but I have yet to really get an opinion on Rake because he is very confusing for me to read.
Hmm. I thought his reaction was particularly strong, and not very well fitting with his 'analytical' playstyle. Remains to be seen whether this is a scum tell.

That line of "try and read me later" definitely makes me more suspicious of Kary trying to coast through toDay and not do much himself/make himself a factor in the game just yet.
FYI that's the edge between well-composed, deliberate Kary and fiesty, reactionary Kary that you've just stumbled upon. Bottom line- don't really want to deal with you 'not getting' what I'm doing when I'm in a bad mood- because I'll probably post something stupid and mean.

- You voted me and quickly looked onto me. And since you said that you saw my posts saying I'd rather be a lone wolf, you took it in consideration and asked me questions after you asked that I'd buddy you.

I was thinking....

If I did say yes, that I can buddy with you, you would probably give me an FoS or a vote. I'm not sure if that's right, but you can reply to this and help me understand more clearly,
I actually don't know how to buddy someone. I don't think I was buddying you, because I didn't agree with you, or follow you, or do anything you wanted etc. I thought it was still up in the air whether we were buddies, anyways.
I don't recall voting for you... I did ask you a few things, yes.

Uh, if you had said yes to me buddying you I would've just asked you the same sort of questions, but tried to get you to go along with me as well. Like, saying I was suspicious of someone and asking what you thought of that etc. to see if you agreed with me.
It wasn't like a trick or anything me asking that, so no I wasn't going to vote you for it. We could have been super buddies, but it's probably a bit late now. The idea is just to get a read on you and get your thoughts on other people etc. It's kind of a light pressure, basically. If you had said yes I probably would've just pressured you more or for longer.

@Mod: request votecount, cheers.

au revoir, tout le monde

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
I think i can say confidently I know rake the best of everyone here, and he is naturally a cold and calculating person.
Hey don't get me wrong, I can be all sunshine and lollipops too.
It's just once I get into a mafia game I essentially become a human computer , for lack of better wording

BadWolf28738;14571426 So I'm not allowed to act on suspicions? Ran (I think) is getting onto Clover for the exact opposite thing. [/QUOTE said:
There is a distinct difference between acting on suspicion, and jumping on the closest case. I noticed you seemed ready to jump on my case on Homeslice as well in much a similar way in 341 after I prompted you on your thoughts, before as people have stated , you were willing to "forgive" small slip ups, to her being "all over the place". Now because this is a wall, And I may loose my place :

@Badwulf: Is Homeslices all over play her style (as I believe you and some others have stated ) Or do you believe it is a scum tell ? Did her responses to my accusations change your mind on her slot ?

So more leverage for newb mistakes, but her stance is everywhere and this makes her scummy ? I'm confused and befuddled to be honest. "Trust no-one ,suspect everyone " I don't recall the second part of this to say: Except if they are a super newb and should be treated as such.

@Loli: What do you think. You saw my stance on Homeslice, What do you think of Badwulf at this moment.

Ok so how's this? I have a null-scum on her. She's being scummy but not to the point of Clover.
Appealing and giving in to Ran's (I think he made this point) ideal. It seems very moment forced to me. Almost as if by Ran calling him on it he felt the sudden urge to create a stance.

This post gave me so many conflicting reads. She's saying sorry for being indecisive then goes on to say that she understands the case against her (towny). She doesn't give any evidence about why she isn't but rather says he's just wrong (scummy).
She had a huge wall of why I was wrong.
And I wrote another huge wall on the matter.

Did you just take what you needed out of it ?
Did any of the rest of her wall seem suspicious to you ?

Granted no fiip-flop but also no evidence. Quotes are god here Homeslice. I don't put any weight behind your statements unless you give quotes.
I'm actually not sure why this was in his wall of responses. Could someone explain to me why it was in it ?

Also not to beat a dead horse, but Homeslice actually did another flip-flop after everything was said and done.

The quotes part is interesting to me, because it seems as if Badwulf only intends to defend himself if they are involved.

If a mistake isn't scummy what is?
You made a mistake last game and hammered me, that gained you town points. So not all mistakes are intentionally scummy. Some are just mistakes.

Plus now Badwulf seems to be full bore into HomesliceScum, and to my knowledge he is still there ? People can correct me if I'm wrong on this.

@Ran: Whenever you get here : Tell me Badwulf stands now on his reads.

No Rake you're wrong.

Your - possessive 2nd person
You're - you are
GORF DANGIT

That'll show me to correct grammar

@Rake: Would you be willing to get on the Clover wagon if I presented a good case against him?
I would consider the Clover wagon (I don't think this wagon is around anymore ?). If it is still around , but this would be solely dependant on you making a complete case on it. Build on Ran's if you like , use some of his stuff or whatever the case may be.

I honestly still need to go over Ran's case a little bit deeper, So I'm willing to look at the possibility should yours and his case sway me from my current scum hunting endeavours

You're right in this aspect in 18 when he was my partner he asked a lot of questions directed at everyone.
Correct me if I'm wrong but this seems like Badwulf creating a bridge to my case should a band wagon form. This post makes me wonder why he was so anxious to point out this point, it looks to me like he's about to jump ship and get on my case.

@Orbo: What do you make of this ? Am I reading too deeply into it?

I agree with this, it's better to have a strong small case than a redundant large one.
I'm pretty sure my large redundant case put enough pressure on Homeslice to get serious and defend herself against it. And look at her level of scum hunting prior to this proverbial kick in the pants.

I don't like this. Scum gauge filling.
And yet before, you were willing to off-set her posts as newbie mistakes. I'm not so sure you were writing it off as newbie mistakes, as you were creating a open path: One for people for Homeslice and then you promptly were able to have your scum gauge filling with regards to her posts.

And yes, your allowed to dislike posts. (I'm sure somewhere you respond to someone about not being allowed to like posts.)
Also, what happened to your Rake suspicion you have been dangling in front of Rake this entire game?
Thank you someone besides me for calling Kary on this.

BTW and this directly relates to my thoughts on Kary: He's mananged to post a lot of nothing and has gone from having his suspicion on me due to pressure, to quoting me and saying it was pressure based. Then swaps back again later. I think his posts are in here.

I'm of the different philosophy that not-reading walls is anti-town because there is always info in them to find out. But I can understand just not wanting to because everyone gets lazy.
Yes my walls are long.
Yes I will probably keep walling.

Yes, I can shorten it down to multiple small posts.
I will try to do this if people are so hard-body intent on skimming them.

Kary admits he's not going to read them. He can deal with it.

No, 'vote or explain' read doesn't equal 'vote'.
And I disagree that it sounds odd.
Besides, I haven't caught up yet because he just posted a huge WALL :mad:

STILL totally there. Although I did admit I may just have been pressuring him, so I think he's probably not as afraid of my 1 vote anymore.

What did you think of his reaction to my vote on him? I.e. his attacks on my play etc., accusing me of buddying Vinyl?
My early buddying deal:

Asks question anyone would answer yes to : http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14564470&postcount=138

Claims to have a case on me that still hasn't materialized and flat out asks Vinyl. if he wants to be town buddies: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14568441#post14568441

Questions Why vinyl wouldn't want to be buddies: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14568487#post14568487

He chastises himself for asking question wrt to Ran's case and his chumminess and yet he's previously been chummy with Vinyl. : http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14568826&postcount=279

Promises a case on me : http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14569060&postcount=303

The most he ever comes up with: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14569103&postcount=305

Tries to create back door: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14569149&postcount=306

Admits he will be skimming : http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14571510&postcount=408

Opnes Back door: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14571556&postcount=422

He is Still totally on my case, which he has not made, but admits it could be pressure.
It can only be either one or the other In my opinion, he either has a case, or he does not. It was either Pressure, or it was not. Kary is tip toeing and I dislike it.

I cannot analyse what he is trying his case or view on me if he refuses to elaborate on it.

That is why I have been trying to get something out of him.

In addition the only meta I have for all intensive purposes is his breaking bad scum play.
And this does not seem like that.
So I will state my read as null with a small town lean.

"Granted no flip flop but no evidence...I don't put any wieght behind your statements unless you give quotes"
As much as you make sense, didn't you also say that it's better to have a small case than a redundant one? You're accusing me of being scummy, but then go and try to somewhat give reason to my actions. It's confusing. I do give quotes, just not right there did I. Sorry I didn't have any at the time.

Do not bother to apologize for a lack of quotes, you did an excellent job of providing ample quotes here

I agree that Badwulf seems to be trying to make excuses for Homeslices play. But he also hit on the mistakes she was making when I brought them up. So I am unsure of what Badwulf is trying to do wrt Homeslice

@Badwulf: Would you mind clarifying [/B]

"She's shying away from questions"
Um, I don't remember not answering questions. I answer them with how I feel, now to if you like my answers or not is completly irrelevant. I don't shy. I answer (even though maybe they aren't paragraphs).
Homeslice answered all my questions. I am not sure if this is Badwulf not liking the content of the answers or attempting to build on my case to divert attention from his or something else entirely.

His reaction wasn't much of anything really. It could be taken as him just getting a little defensive or scum knee-jerk reaction, but I have yet to really get an opinion on Rake because he is very confusing for me to read.
Read me when you get the chance.

Would you join the Wolfy wagon? Just curious.
I am not sure.
There are things I dislike about how he is posting.
But it does not seem to mesh with how he was when we were scum mates.

I have heard you, Js(I believe he made one) , so I want to hear from people outside of this.

@Loli : What do these accusations on Badwulfs slot do to your reads. Do you have an opinion on his play (I do not recall if you stated you did)

@Rake, keep selectively reading, dunceface
Ouch.
If I had emotions this might actually bother me.

actually, better point @Rake:
how was i buddying Vinyl and not just trying to read him?
Why would buddying Vinyl in RVS be scummy?
Just showed instances above were I believed you to be buddying.
If you would like to explain them then go for it.
Were you trying to read him then ?

I did not state it was scummy. I stated I believed you were doing it.
Again, if you would like to substantiate it fully as trying for a Vinyl. read, go for it.

Less *****ing about walls, more actually doing stuff kthx.
insults don't beocme you.

Why should J put off reading you? Are you afraid of what he may find?
Orbo, what do you make of Rans case on Clover ?
I ask because I see it as mainly a pressure case, where Clover presents very accurate alternate options to Rans opinions. I plan to read it again though.

He isn't even responding to Rake anymore and has just decided to drop down to ad-homenims as a way to adresse Rake

Just dealt with this above.

Case on Rake: he's tunneling people to seem town
Has yet to produce evidence of this.

1. Rake - You are an interesting person in this game. you have made a lot of posts with tons of evidence. that is what leads me to believe that you are the most powerful player. i agree with a lot of what you say, but i just read 5 pages of just you so im i little frazzled. as of now, i do not suspect you.
This is the same case you made with your read on me last time.

I am not the most powerful player. Nor do I pretend to be.
I state things I am noticing. I ask questions. I formulate an opinion.

I would like you to quote something of mine that leads you to have what by my best estimation is a null read on me.

Ben-why is my aggression suspicious and rakes townie?

why does rake posting a lot make him town/the most powerful player?
(just sayin...i think J is the most "dangerous" of us
I would like this answered to Ben.
Mainly because your two reads on me are extremely similar.

Lastly :

UNVOTE

VitaminC

Smash Rookie
Alright, so I've "read" the thread now. I'm sorry about my activity, I was hoping for a bit of a later start so that I could have a clearer schedule. Starting this weekend/next week I can give a lot more time to this game. Until then, I'll be reacting and responding to things as I see them. I'll do a reread and possibly a read list for D1 as soon as I can.

Kary, qu'est-ce que tu fais? Your game so far has been very odd. I know you said you'd be playing different. but the behavior is borderline scummy. Nothing major, but it makes me want to look into your slot when I get into this game.

One thing that's really getting me this game is how mellow the player base seems to be. There are outliers (Rake), but for the most part, a lot of you are posting... "socially" is the best word I can think of. I've seen cases and walls, but for the most part, they ring hollow. They're not saying much. Clover's posts come to mind.

As for my vote, Badwolf looked scummy early on, but then dipped out of my radar in my reading of the thread. I need to reread/get more info on him. Speaking of Badwolf, what is this wagon? Is this for pressure or are you all really hoping to end the Day on him?

@Everyone: Please do ask me questions you want answered or things you want my opinion on. But, for my sanity, please link me to the posts you're referring to. Forcing me to leap around the thread will not help you get your answer.

Sorry about the life johns, it'll end by next week hopefully.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
As for my vote, Badwolf looked scummy early on, but then dipped out of my radar in my reading of the thread. I need to reread/get more info on him. Speaking of Badwolf, what is this wagon? Is this for pressure or are you all really hoping to end the Day on him?
It is more the bolded than the other part because there are people talking about hammering him and getting him out.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Random note since I was re-reading a bit:

HipsterSister leans town *especially more because of this page* a bit more and so does Clover. Replace my "tentatively Clover" with Kary instead.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Not voting yet, apparently that's makes Wolf angry when I do that.
Lol I'm not angry just annoyed that you changed your vote after saying that it was your final one.

i still stand by my vote for you. i think that you are just mad because you are scum and you have been targeted since the pregame. anybody would be angry at that, but i think that a vanilla townie would be a lot more level headed at this point.
Why does everyone think I'm angry? At this point there are only two things I have been even slightly pissed about.
1. SmashBoards ate one of my long posts.
2. J refusing to give me a case for a day.
Really I'm not angry.

My reasoning? Check out my previous posts against him being against me. I don't like re-itterating myself. The gist: He's lashing out at people for targeting him, probably because he IS scum
Ok, this is getting stupid. The only case that has been brought against me is the one by J and I rebuttal-ed that with the rightous fury of God. Now all I'm hearing is that I'm being voted for because of aggression. That's stupid, I'm an annoyed town. If you do have a case for me post it so I don't have to try and read your minds from (insert # here) miles away. This is just to be one of those "Hey let's kill _____" and everyone votes.

Unless I'm wrong.
Homeslice- you keep saying this. It's a blatant back door strategy.

Quantity<Quality. I have found scummy posts within what you have posted and those stuck out to me as the scummiest and the strongest. A case does not have to be super huge to still hold merit to it.
Your arguments =/= quality.

This is also my first online game
I didn't know this. All I knew was that this was her first.

As much as you make sense, didn't you also say that it's better to have a small case than a redundant one? You're accusing me of being scummy, but then go and try to somewhat give reason to my actions. It's confusing. I do give quotes, just not right there did I. Sorry I didn't have any at the time.
I wasn't talking to you here Rake, I was talking to Homeslice.

Once again someone please present a case to me so I can at least defend my slot.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
*ahem*

There are cases on you BadWolf, mainly by me haha. Instead you just decided to bypass it and continue to sit there not doing much besides "Where's the case?" when its under your nose....;P

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Instead you just decided to bypass it and continue to sit there not doing much besides "Where's the case?" when its under your nose....;P
You have posted one case against me that I have addressed fully. And you ignored it.

Top Bottom