• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 18: Rosario Vampire Mafia ~Game Over, Town Wins!~ BadWolf Foiled!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
You coulda saved yourself the trouble and actually re-read and pointed out what was wrong with it, I literally don't have a reason to back down on my own logic because nobody has refuted it, just focused on stupid like **** 'conflicting reads'.

This is sad.

#HBC | ѕoup

I was town.

Enjoy lylo.

No, I'm not kidding Zen. You were wrong.

#HBC | ѕoup

You were wrong and you refused to see it, you didn't look at anything I said and tunneled me into the ground.

I'm dissapointed.

#HBC | ѕoup

I was town.

This is bad.

You refused to listen to me, you refused to work with me. You refused to consider anything and just decided to lynch me when we had enough days to progress and talk things out.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
~Final Day 3 Vote-Count~

1.) Vinyl. {0} -
2.) Jdietz43 {2 -
} - Яagnarock, Vinyl.
3.) BadWolf28738 {0} -
4.) BarDulL {0} -
5.) Ramen King {0} -
6.) Яagnarock {4 -
} - Ramen King, Jdietz43, Badwolf28738, BarDulL

Not Voting {0} -

With 6 people alive, it takes 4 to Lynch!

Deadline is set for June 16th, at 12:00pm Midnight!

#HBC | ѕoup

NO You were too unclear to actually understand. I stand by my choice.
........You didn't take the effort to understand me and got upset and started to flip out because you didn't see my point of view. This was bad town-play on your part. I admit I could have been throuough but for ****s sake people we didn't have to quicklynch like this.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Activate Governor ability.

Vote: Jdietz

nah but soup ya aint town. if you are we still have four townies anyway and can just lynch dietz tomorrow.

#HBC | ѕoup

I didn't quicklynch hipster, I didn't say to quicklynch hipster. I voted him, that's it.

God, that was ****ing sickening for you to say that.

#HBC | ѕoup

Also, god, Zen. I was town. I'm still town. You're doing the same thing you did with JayKay.

#HBC | ѕoup

Your vote helped make it happen. You can't push your responsibility off onto anyone/thing else. YOU did it and YOU helped lynch her.
I didn't say to quicklynch. I didn't vote JDietz and scream "QUICKLYNCH!!" I was voting him as a means of pressure and getting her to get out of the woodwork, I agreed with the sentiment of Zen's statement at first but I didn't expect for a quicklynch to happen, it's not on a person to vote someone to expect dumb townies to go ahead and hammer them.

Huge ****ing difference.

#HBC | ѕoup

I don't believe ya.

Holy ****.

Holy, ****.

YES, ZEN, ME AS THE LAST SCUM MEMBER WOULD TELL ALL TOWNIES THAT THEY WERE WRONG, BECAUSE YES, ZEN, I SOMEHOW GAIN FROM THIS SEEING HOW IT WOULD BE GAMEOVER IF I WAS SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!

#HBC | ѕoup

Nobody wants to admit they were wrong and they want to put it on someone else, this is terrible and you should never blame the person you lynched, you refused to see my point fo view and you blindly lynchedme on your intuition, I did not ask to be lynched so you cannot possibly ever say it was someone's fault they got lynched.

I had my faults, I admit them, but i'm not going to shoulder this blame and the inogrance this game is giving is staggering.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Wow, well this is a turn of events. It seems one of the most respected members was ousted in today's viewing. Kind of surprised but not at the same time.

However, the girls had a good point....she doesn't even go here to school. Well she does but she works here.

And wait a second, at one point in the storyline she was a villain who wanted to lay waste to all of the human society....how was she left alive much longer?

She was completely doing fine until the fact when people started to turn towards her because then she began to lose her calm composure she had when dealing with tough situations and began to turn volatile towards the other girls.

She took out her wand and also began to fly around the room in hopes of avoiding the girls, but one of the girls decided to jump up there and kick her down to the ground which knocked her completely unconcscious.

Gotta say, what a lovely shot that full leg kick was to see and the blood that spurted for the winged girl was delicious~~~ <3

But yeah, they ended up dragging her away and that was that for her....oh wellz, her fanbase isn't even that huge and usually filled with "those" type of fans who are too creepy to leave their house in the day-time.

Ruby Tojo(Яagnarock), Town Vanilla, was clobbered by the girls! (Lynched!)

Still a nice looking girl...ditzy but she hides it well. *shrug* No skin off my bones.

Night 3 Begins!

Night 3 will end on June 12th, 2012 11:59pm.

Or it could end earlier if night actions are sent in sooner!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Alright time for some sleep.....

*blink*

Ah...what a pretty moon.

*blink again*

ACK! WTF?! Why is the sun here already?! Screw you! I want to freaking sleep for once in this dag on episode. Like what the literal bat?! I mean how could anything happen that quickly.

I gotta see this....

Wtf?!

She is gone....?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Ugh

No. I don't wanna say this but why did the most volumtious girl have to be taken? She had the biggest...."assets" to help town with her "abilities"......

Screw this, nah she was just a dumb little **** that could fly around and ended up kicking that Ruby girl square in the face yesterDay and also had been the fiestiest member of the girl group. She also could not stop showing off her big *** bazookas.

Well at least she did help the girls while she was still around.

Kurumu Kurono(BarDulL), Town Tracker, was found missing! (Night Killed!)

Where did she even go...?

Whatever.

The only positive she really did was up the ratings of our male viewers.​

Day 4 Begins!

~Vote-Count 4.1~

1.) Vinyl. {0} -
2.) Jdietz43 {0} -
3.) BadWolf28738 {0} -
4.) Ramen King {0} -

Not Voting {4 -
} - Vinyl., Jdietz43, BadWolf28738, Ramen King

With 4 people alive, it takes 3 to Lynch!

Deadline is set for June 17th, at 12:00pm Midnight!

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Woah I absolutely love the modding this game and the fact that you guys are getting in your actions. Vinyl you jailed me yes?

By the way the characters in this anime are BUSTY AS ****. I need to watch this.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Woah I absolutely love the modding this game and the fact that you guys are getting in your actions. Vinyl you jailed me yes?

By the way the characters in this anime are BUSTY AS ****. I need to watch this.
Yeah, I jailed you.

So that leads to either jdietz, who I'm mostly aware of, or Badwolf.

Either way, none of them can escape now.

GG.

Top Bottom