• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 18: Rosario Vampire Mafia ~Game Over, Town Wins!~ BadWolf Foiled!

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
But then there's Badwolf who probably hasn't done anything during the night, do I'm onto him as well.
.... This post makes my brain hurt. I didn't do anything during the night so you're looking at me?

Yeahh..going to stick with my guns here for sure.
I'm sorry but my lynching of a scum makes me scum? I really don't understand.

Badwolf too, he wasn't here during the night, so I have some suspicion.
Sorry but I do have to sleep at some point and it is the social norm to do it during the night....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so how I have seen it was a lot of mud throwing from Vinyl/Soup without much evidence. Soup's kinda raging right now and Vinyl is sprouting some crap about how I'm scum because I have to sleep.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Haha yeah this group of night owls. I'm Moka, Vanilla.

Based on Bardull's need to gambit I'm guessing he didn't track Soup last night. (Who would have been seen going to JD). Seriously Soup is making so many scum tells.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Haha yeah this group of night owls. I'm Moka, Vanilla.

Based on Bardull's need to gambit I'm guessing he didn't track Soup last night. (Who would have been seen going to JD). Seriously Soup is making so many scum tells.
Taking this as null since I know you're capable enough to respond to it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
~Vote Count 3.2~

1.) Vinyl. {0} -
2.) Jdietz43 {2 -
} - Яagnarock, Vinyl.
3.) BadWolf28738 {0} -
4.) BarDulL {0} -
5.) Ramen King {0} -
6.) Яagnarock {2 -
} - Ramen King, Jdietz43

Not Voting {2 -
} - BadWolf28738, BarDulL

With 6 people alive, it takes 4 to Lynch!

Deadline is set for June 16th, at 12:00pm Midnight!

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Zen. Im vanilla townie all the way cant post name right now because i'm on my moms phone. XD so i'm probably going to be v/la for the next couple of hours.

:phone:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I'm literally tempted to self-vote. Just so you can endure lylo for not listening to me.

#HBC | ѕoup

If JDietz isn't scum i'm going to say on likability that Bardull is the last one, but i'm really doubting this and I would say it as a last resort thing. Highly doubting that Zen bussed Rake and based on their interactions he's likely not scum.

Just being a ******, however.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm not gonna self-vote, but i'm pretty damn close to it, your tunnel is atrocious and what sucks is that you're town and wrong!

That's the worst part.

#HBC | ѕoup

Remember when you were wrong all those other times? This is the same exact time. If you're not going to put the effort to realize that I'm going to let you fail miserably, or maybe my words will knock some sense into you and you'll vote correctly.

#HBC | ѕoup

Temptation to self-vote rising. Don't want to use a bad example for the newbies. Self-voting is never okay and it's inherently anti-town, You should always try and prove your logic and try your hardest not to get lynched, if you're town you'll put forth that effort. In this case, however, Zen refuses to see my logic and explaining anything to him while he has his broken tunnel glasses on is nearly pointless, I am trying my hardest to reason with him and he completely shoves it aside and says "lol no ur scum."

Lack of effort here would be scummy here, but I zen well enough to understand what he's done and what he's doing, he legitimately believes i'm scum and is willing to stake a mislynch on it, despite being wrong. Zen doesn't think about consequences of his actions, he just does it and tries to play in the moment, he needs to learn to analyze situations further instead of falling back on this terrible logic, you should never not think about the consequences your actions take and you should always look for the best solution of things.

#HBC | ѕoup

Zen, answer this:

- Why did I hardbus?
- What did I gain from it?
- What exactly incriminates me here?
- Why do you disagree on my JDietz logic? What about any other logic i've put forth? You've ignored it all as far as i'm concerned.

You've yet to explain why you're tunneling me yet and you're going to explain it, simple statements as "no you hardbussed" or "no you're scum" isn't going to cut it.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Temptation to self-vote rising. Don't want to use a bad example for the newbies. Self-voting is never okay and it's inherently anti-town
As a newbie I probably don't know the purpose behind a self-lynch, but it must be somewhat important reason.

he needs to learn to analyze situations further instead of falling back on this terrible logic
His crappy logic that lynched the scum? I'm sorry that was stupid.

maybe my words will knock some sense into you and you'll vote correctly.
Fear tactic anyone?

Do it up

Vote: Soup

Badwolf, claim when you get around to it.
scum
Confused by this... Is he calling out his read on my slot or his?

Because I was PoEing even before that
I never heard of your PoE'ing before this. Why haven't you brought this up before?

Because the proof is in the pudding, I literally show you my logic (This is against JD)
Badwolf, claim when you get around to it.
scum
So a scum read on JD who's already claimed. THEN he has a scum read on me after I claimed. OK so we lynched Rake for lots of conflicting posts, why not Soup?

you just attack the argument and don't look at the content
How does he know the argument if he doesn't read the content? Just wondering...

Actually tbh I have this down as either Badwolf/JDietz at this point.

I don't want to consider Badwolf based on own towniness.
So you don't want to consider me because I'm town but you do have me as a scum read?

@J: Can we get a vote count?

OK well, here's how I look at it. List of people who I'm looking at:

Rake: I haven't really been looking that far into his posts, right now he's null-scum to me. However, I do agree that he has been very inconsistent.

BarDulL: He has been really "Don't get in my way." this game. Entirely different from the Breaking Bad game (where he was scum) but that doesn't allow me to say he's town.

Zen: I don't really trust you that much. I don't think you have been voting that seriously. Your RVS voting has moved through-out this entire game, until someone called you out on it.

Vote: Rake
I agree that Rake right now is pretty scummy. Although I would also be OK with a Zen or BarDulL lynch.
JDietz, i'm openly posting for the sake of getting my thoughts out, my reasoning is inherently clear and it should be visible as I keep posting.
This was my post... My #474 actually.

Badwolf still pretty damn townie, doubtful he would apologize like this, seems very genuine.
Wait so I'm townie then but two pages later I'm scum. Conflicting reads again.

Also, what do you think about the points I've made regarding relationship between Bardull+Rake?
Wait, what? I thought you were focusing on JD. Every single post has been against JD. What is this?

Bardull/Zen confirmed town.
Wow 6 posts later and he has BarDulL down as town. Conflictinnggggg.

#HBC | ѕoup

Oh boy.

Badwolf said:
As a newbie I probably don't know the purpose behind a self-lynch, but it must be somewhat important reason.
It's important because you don't want to be giving up on your alignment.

His crappy logic that lynched the scum? I'm sorry that was stupid.
Completely against what I was saying, I was referecing all the time Zen has been wrong about something, I did not specifically mention this game. I was telling Zen what he does wrong and why he is wrong.

Fear tactic anyone?
How is this a fear tactic? As either alignment I'd be playing to win so don't take statements like this as a huge scum-tell, I'm not going down without a fight.

Confused by this... Is he calling out his read on my slot or his?
I'm calling JDietz scum.

I never heard of your PoE'ing before this. Why haven't you brought this up before?
What? Did you read everything I've done today? It was all based on a PoE that turned up after I re-read rake and his interaction with certain players, I can quote everything if you want, because apparently my reasoning wasn't sufficient and people don't understand how I got this PoE.

So a scum read on JD who's already claimed. THEN he has a scum read on me after I claimed. OK so we lynched Rake for lots of conflicting posts, why not Soup?
No, a scum-read on JDietz based on PoE. I have a scum-read on you? When? ._.

How does he know the argument if he doesn't read the content? Just wondering...
Because you can say "you're scum" without looking into the reasoning and content of the posting, JDietz attacks the argument which I presented, I voted him based on PoE and he completely flips out and votes me back, stating that I was grasping at straws and only voted him based on Vinyl. results, this is completely wrong and you would see why if you actually read my posts.

So you don't want to consider me because I'm town but you do have me as a scum read?
If JDietz isn't scum, I'm looking at other avenues, I put you down as possible but if you read [url="http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14554692&postcount=652]this post[/url] you'll see where I retract my statement. Right now I have it as Bardull/JDietz.

Wait so I'm townie then but two pages later I'm scum. Conflicting reads again.
You don't understand,if you look at my posts I'm just being open about things and posting what's on my mind, literally as I was re-reading Rake I was posting whatever came up in my mind, and in the end I ended up with a PoE. How you can't see this is beyond me.

Wait, what? I thought you were focusing on JD. Every single post has been against JD. What is this?
I'm not allowed to do other things now? I'm not going to ignore what's going in the game and i'm going to continue to look at other things regardless of the situation.

Wow 6 posts later and he has BarDulL down as town. Conflictinnggggg.
wow you didn't even look at the part I quoted.

Alright, You guys don't understand anything and I'm not going to do this where I'm going to try and make you guess what I'm getting at, expect a huge post based on my reads and why I essentially PoE'd, until then. Sit tight.

#HBC | ѕoup

Actually, I've had you town for a while but at this point in the game I've been broadening and looking at things in a different manner, that's why you saw me posting openly as I said, many times, literally posting what popped into my head.

Badwolf, do you not understand my PoE or did you not read my posts at all, either way, what is it about that makes it scum intent.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Badwolf, do you not understand my PoE or did you not read my posts at all, either way, what is it about that makes it scum intent.
I clearly read all of your posts. Whether or not you were clear in them is your problem.

#HBC | ѕoup

I tried to condense my thoughts but I would literally be repeating myself, everything as my reasoning why I've lead to this conclusion is all there.

#HBC | ѕoup

What mostly bothers me about his #421 is that he votes Vinyl. based on RVS reasons but completely hops off afterwards. We were way past RVS at that time. Anyways, here's something I got out of it:
I clearly read all of your posts. Whether or not you were clear in them is your problem.
Explain what wasn't clear, in detail.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
I pointed it all out already. I just find it stupid that you have to explain every thing you have said because nobody understands you when you first say it. BE MORE CLEAR.

Top Bottom