• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 18: Rosario Vampire Mafia ~Game Over, Town Wins!~ BadWolf Foiled!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
You can't make a point saying that I'm voting you for no reason or that i'm reaching when I clearly explained why I'm voting you and even considered to not vote you yet, but basically everyone else checks out on my book and if you can't really see that or want to twist that into a scum intention then your argument will fall much like your last crappy case on me.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I was playing like a mega arrogant annoying douche to garner some hate so I wouldn't get NK'd...like a bawss.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, because your vote on me didn't look opportunistic AT ALL and was completely genuine in every way.

Well, I hope someone claims town doctor after this.

I'm Shizuka Nekonome, Town Jailer.

I've jailed jdietz during the night, and when I did, no kill has happened.
But then there's Badwolf who probably hasn't done anything during the night, do I'm onto him as well.
Vote: JDietz43

I ****ing saw this coming.
I literally was reading up and I was like "**** JDietz is scum again" because Rake just put too many holes in his play. I have no reason not to believe Vinyl. and if you don't you're a moron.
Your push on me is the hollowest of shams, and if it goes through it will just be you getting lynched after I'm gone. You don't have PoE, you have a dozen spastic posts to cover up for one blatant one in which you hope to kill me after Vinyl's claim makes your hollow ramblings about him look worse and you need a new out.

#HBC | ѕoup

I was being blatantly honest and was instantly preparing to back up my reasoning as I read, Vinyl. claiming jailer like that just really clicked with me and I had a case of excitement.

I have PoE lmao, look at my posts. Oh wait, you don't do that as scum you just attack the argument and don't look at the content.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Bardull, if you're seriously claiming cop then out your reports.

@Soup: I looked at it and just saw scum in scramble mode. You have no reason other than Vinyl's post to think I'm scum, and your posts leading up to it were you speculating on connections between Rake and either Vinyl or Bardull. When that collapsed and you stalling was obvious you just attacked me point blank. You didn't even think about the possibilities of me having been saved and just launched straight into attacking me.

#HBC | ѕoup

No you didn't, I was in scramble mode because I was re-reading quickly and opening my thoughts, you're once again not looking into the post and still trying to attack the argument. You are legitimately terrible as scum.

Had Vinyl. not claimed or not I was considering on voting you, Vinyl. claiming was only icing on the cake and once again, my posting is clear-cut as ever.

#HBC | ѕoup

I even stopped to consider you being protected, as I unvoted because of that. That basically makes your whole reasoning as to me jumping on you void as I considered that, and unvoted you for a period of time. :)

#HBC | ѕoup

Vote: JDietz43

I ****ing saw this coming.
I literally was reading up and I was like "**** JDietz is scum again" because Rake just put too many holes in his play. I have no reason not to believe Vinyl. and if you don't you're a moron.
Vinyl. scum wouldn't risk this right now, not with an NK. No way in freaking hell.
You are literally being a ****** right now Zen.

Like i'm seriously fed up with you.
vinyl is ****ing town and isn't lying.
i would stake my whole damn mafia career out of it.
The fact he surrounded himself on other players but tenatively ignore JDietz in almost all his posts unlike Vinyl. who he constantly conflicts with along with bardull with is even more solid evidence based on this post?

I honestly forgot but JDietz' jump sucks.
He apologizes for his own actions based on Bardull and his own read, he says he hasn't made a solid stance on bardull but had him as null-lean scum based on our interaction. This is a huge contradiction and most and I doubt with support like this he would switch to hastily on his partner.
Ruby Tojo, Town Vanilla

yawn
Actually tbh I have this down as either Badwolf/JDietz at this point.

I don't want to consider Badwolf based on own towniness.

actually

Unvote That was dumb of me not to consider a possible protect, almost made my Newbie 14 mistake. I'm going to continue to keep doing what I'm doing. I'm pretty damn confident the scum lies between Badwolf/JDietz at this point.

JDietz, why do you just willingly jump the shark at me when I voted you? What about you saying wanting to get rid of Vinyl. just earlier then? I guess you had no reason to not believe him or something?????
So in the sake of rake's 4 posts he goes from bardull being null-lean scum, scum, null, back to town
without sufficient reasoning to back it up and even then saying he had him as town, clearly contradicting himself.

Is this not enough reason for my logic?
Hmmmm.

JDietz, i'm openly posting for the sake of getting my thoughts out, my reasoning is inherently clear and it should be visible as I keep posting.
JDietz, you're ingoring my posts again. You know what happened last time you did this.

Anyways, going to keep looking to this, possibly give badwolf another read.
Actually, yeah. I take it back. Doubtful Badwolf would just go ahead and hammer his partner like that on accident, but...maybe just a huge mistake here.

/continues to read
Nah, I got this. Badwolf still pretty damn townie, doubtful he would apologize like this, seems very genuine.

Vote: JDietz
All of my logic condensed into quoting. Funny how you only attack me because of my jump on you.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
No you didn't, I was in scramble mode because I was re-reading quickly and opening my thoughts, you're once again not looking into the post and still trying to attack the argument. You are legitimately terrible as scum.

Had Vinyl. not claimed or not I was considering on voting you, Vinyl. claiming was only icing on the cake and once again, my posting is clear-cut as ever.
Oh, and why was I a choice of yours even before this claim? I thought this was supposed to be process of elimination from you, or so you're claiming.

@Bardull, claim for real.

#HBC | ѕoup

Because I was PoEing even before that, did you not see my posts before or do you really not read anything as scum? I'm starting to think you do.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Then claim your results in full. I'll be straight when I say I don't believe you have a cop role in a 9 man.

Soup: You don't have a PoE on me. You quoted your "reasoning" posts, but none of those posts have actual reasoning. For instance you claim it was down to Badwolf and I, but not WHY. You have no reasoning that any other player in the game isn't on your mind, nor do you even attempt it. As soon as you saw Vinyl's claim you just jumped to me and it was quite clearly opportunistic in nature. Now you're grasping at my lynch because you have nowhere else to go. Why aren't you considering Bardull, why did you also instantly believe Vinyl? These are questions you haven't even given the time of day, and what make me think you're being very transparent and lynch worthy right now.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, how about this: Claim in full right now or I'll believe you're scum BS'ing a cop claim and Soup really is town just convinced this is how I play as scum.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Oh and yeah, I'm totally up for a JD lynch after Zen/Badwolf claim...assuming their claims match with my report.

#HBC | ѕoup

Then claim your results in full. I'll be straight when I say I don't believe you have a cop role in a 9 man.

Soup: You don't have a PoE on me. You quoted your "reasoning" posts, but none of those posts have actual reasoning. For instance you claim it was down to Badwolf and I, but not WHY. You have no reasoning that any other player in the game isn't on your mind, nor do you even attempt it. As soon as you saw Vinyl's claim you just jumped to me and it was quite clearly opportunistic in nature. Now you're grasping at my lynch because you have nowhere else to go. Why aren't you considering Bardull, why did you also instantly believe Vinyl? These are questions you haven't even given the time of day, and what make me think you're being very transparent and lynch worthy right now.
Because the proof is in the pudding, I literally show you my logic and you refuse to accept it like you're a child. You're not looking at it and you're only focused at the point when I voted you, this is both ******** and scummy at the same time.

I called Bardull town based on PoE and exclaimed why I did?

Then why did you switch to bardull? :rolleyes:

#HBC | ѕoup

JDietz, highly doubtful Bardull would go out of his way to claim cop like this as last scum, lmao

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Oh wait, you already said it, damnit, missed the last scum part.

But srsly though. LOL. I laughed when he voted for me.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Fine... be that way. I suppose I can see the merit in it, but I'd take the claimed results of a cop who already knows everyone's role with a larger grain of salt than one who already specifies. (and as I'm still vastly unsure of you I'd like something concrete before we move on)

@Soup: Not if he thinks you'll push through my ML. Then all he has to do is claim one guilty, get it to be the choice and win. He's already hyper quicklynched a townie, I have no reason to trust him.

Under what circumstances do you envision a cop being warranted with a goon already flipped in a 9 man Soup?

Unvote till mass claim finishes, I'm out for now.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Oh yeah, I guess it doesn't matter since I half-revealed it already, but I'm a tracker. Was considering gambiting a guilty on a slot since that's more conclusive than what I've got. No point in doing it now though since I would have outed my "guilty" already.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
ARRGH, most naturally anti-town group ever, and we're all playing together at once... *sobs*

Bardull, what was the point of you claiming cop? Why did you feel the need to fake a guilty in the first place?

(Zen save me from the madness)

Top Bottom