• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 18: Rosario Vampire Mafia ~Game Over, Town Wins!~ BadWolf Foiled!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Vinyl. said:
No thoughts on you yet, but you started good.

And one part here dull, of you think I'm suspicious for asking people for reads then I think it's dumb. If you have any other reasons, then out with it.
This is a response made by Vinyl. instantly after Rake's post. Doubtful that scum would instantly respond to their partner like this? Would like to hear more about this, I'm not gonna lose this game and Zen will stop tunneling me eventually and realize he's wrong.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Vinyl are you serious right now. There's a certain point where this kind of questioning is just incredulous. I have to believe this is some kind of terrible act to distance yourself from being scummy. I know you've played games here before, I played with you.
I'm just checking to make sure.

So, i'm going to ask you this. Are you scum?

Not being dumb here, just answer this question.

#HBC | ѕoup

Rake said:
My read on Soup is null, Didn't remember you had stated it, looked back and saw you had after i posted, figured it didn't need a EWP.
lol at this post after calling me scum.

lol at zen

#HBC | ѕoup

@everyone except JD: What do you think about Vinyl, is he coasting, are his posts relevant and helpful ? Why and how if yes, why not and how if no. Am I reading what he's doing wrong and why do you think so ?
There seems to be a slight focus on Vinyl. at some points, I feel like it's hot or cold, I'm not sure what to think exactly and honestly I think that he's just trying to cover every relevant topic. Another trend i've noticed is that he tends to mostly agree with badwolf's sentiments and that he has a selective style of play.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
This is a response made by Vinyl. instantly after Rake's post. Doubtful that scum would instantly respond to their partner like this? Would like to hear more about this, I'm not gonna lose this game and Zen will stop tunneling me eventually and realize he's wrong.
Honestly I think it's exactly what Vinyl's attempts to distance would look like.

I'm just checking to make sure.

So, i'm going to ask you this. Are you scum?

Not being dumb here, just answer this question.
No

Dietz: Soup or Soup, pick one.
Not today: I'm not lynching Soup to be stuck in a 3 man lylo with Vinyl and Bardull.

#HBC | ѕoup

I feel you a bit, I'm still looking through Rake's posts. In due time. I wonder what he's trying to lead up to, he wants a massclaim so i'm assuming he's prepared to claim something fruitful. What do you think? Also, what do you think about the points I've made regarding relationship between Bardull+Rake? Still your second pick?

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Mew, that would be the easiest 3 man lylo. Lynch Vinyl in that case.

Now anyways, we should definitely lynch Soup today. By the way, Soup and Dietz what do you think about mass claim today? I think it's the best time to do so. Bardull I would like your input as well.

Alright so like Dietz how can you not see how fake Soup is being. There is no purpose for what he is doing posting his read through on Rake. No purpose at all other than to look pro town in his actions. Soup is so obv scum it physically hurting me right now.

#HBC | ѕoup

God, zen. You are silly. You want me to just sit on my head and do nothing? There's no purpose to this? What's your huge prospect on me being the final piece to the puzzle? Have you even considered what happened yesterday? Did I hardbus my partner, Zen?

Why ? Is it the coasting ? Is he your read for Soups scum buddy if you have Soup as scum ? @everyone : is this reaching ? Is there something besides the semi coasting of Vinyl that would have him in your lynch pool ? And Why?
I feel like Rake really focuses himself on Vinyl. a lot. ****.

I don't care about a massclaim, I do care about what Vinyl. is doing though.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I feel you a bit, I'm still looking through Rake's posts. In due time. I wonder what he's trying to lead up to, he wants a massclaim so i'm assuming he's prepared to claim something fruitful. What do you think? Also, what do you think about the points I've made regarding relationship between Bardull+Rake? Still your second pick?
Soup who are you talking to, and who are you talking about.

Mew, that would be the easiest 3 man lylo. Lynch Vinyl in that case.

Now anyways, we should definitely lynch Soup today. By the way, Soup and Dietz what do you think about mass claim today? I think it's the best time to do so. Bardull I would like your input as well.

Alright so like Dietz how can you not see how fake Soup is being. There is no purpose for what he is doing posting his read through on Rake. No purpose at all other than to look pro town in his actions. Soup is so obv scum it physically hurting me right now.
I see it too, but I'm worried about being trapped in an end game scenario with anyone being a viable scum to sheep you on it right away, we'll see what happens. (Why do you say Vinyl over Bardull in that end game scenario btw)

#HBC | ѕoup

Agreed, although now Vinyl is posting more , which is nice , but of course I personally want more. @everyone who thinks Vinyl is coasting: Any of his new posts change your mind about this ? Why or why not ?
More focus on Vinyl. here, not sure what to really think of this anymore, Vinyl. I'd like for you to claim first. You sound like you have information based on the No Kill last night. Who are your prospects right now?

#HBC | ѕoup

Band wagon sense is tingling here. Please Explain this vote Bardull

FOS: Bardull & Zen until I see solid reasoning behind Hipster Vote
Bardull/Zen confirmed town.

lmao at zen still

#HBC | ѕoup

Why didn't I ****ing look at this earlier, so much I missed. I hate being lazy.

If it isn't obvious, I'm quoting rake's posts just to clarify to anyone.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
@Mew: Cause Bardull is pretty obv town to me. And we still have a mislynch or two so 3 man lylo isn't even on our way yet.

#HBC | ѕoup

Vinyl. said:
Ramen, idk.
Soup, idk.
Hipster, odd.
Bardull, wtf.
Rake, town, but not strong enough.
Bad wolf, balanced town.
Shotty, idk.
Really doubting a team where Rake throws mud at his partner and Vinyl. calls him town indefintely.

Because Rake's reasoning is wack and he played careful, he was trying to his damn near hardest to try and seem helpful and the way he foses you based on you both voting hipster isn't telling to me as a partner thing.

You're really dense tonight Zen.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
How would that confirm us as town haha
This. Soup what are you driving at?

@Zen: So I take it you didn't mind Bardull's hyper hammer? And I wouldn't be against a mass claim today, we've got a no night kill or a protect and it'd be nice to know about now.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
More focus on Vinyl. here, not sure what to really think of this anymore, Vinyl. I'd like for you to claim first. You sound like you have information based on the No Kill last night. Who are your prospects right now?
Well, I hope someone claims town doctor after this.

I'm Shizuka Nekonome, Town Jailer.

I've jailed jdietz during the night, and when I did, no kill has happened.
But then there's Badwolf who probably hasn't done anything during the night, do I'm onto him as well.

#HBC | ѕoup

I literally was reading up and I was like "**** JDietz is scum again" because Rake just put too many holes in his play. I have no reason not to believe Vinyl. and if you don't you're a moron.

#HBC | ѕoup

Vinyl. scum wouldn't risk this right now, not with an NK. No way in freaking hell.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
... Vinyl I love and hate you at the same time lol.

You really need to WAIT until people flesh these things out before just claiming first.

@ICs: What usually happens to jailer if they're protect is hit?

#HBC | ѕoup

You are literally being a ****** right now Zen.

Like i'm seriously fed up with you.

#HBC | ѕoup

vinyl is ****ing town and isn't lying.
i would stake my whole damn mafia career out of it.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Sorry for the frustration Soup. I don't mean to honestly, that just comes with the game. Show me the tells in Rake posts that lead you to Dietz scum because you didn't point that out before.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
K, then that's that.

We may as well massclaim before we're done here just in case.

Soup settle, we'll lynch you in a minute.

Vote: Soup

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
So yeah, jdietz, please claim right now so I can make sure if you're not scum.

I'll get to Badwolf afterwards.

#HBC | ѕoup

The fact he surrounded himself on other players but tenatively ignore JDietz in almost all his posts unlike Vinyl. who he constantly conflicts with along with bardull with is even more solid evidence based on this post?

This is everything I could find (i think ) in regards to my stance on Bardull, Both about his slot and directed to him. As you can see I have not made a solid stance on Bardull, this is because I didn't have one yet, the arguments for and against Bardull's "scumminess" have been swaying , to be honest I think Bardull is null and as He stated him and Soups thing was based on outside stuff that came inside the game.

Also @JD, Hipster and Vinyl: Ignoring Zen`s random posts, what do you have him as?Also , what do his random posts say to you ? Lastly who would be your first lynch target right now ?

@Bardull: Please correct me if i missed anything in regards to you

Lastly : Unvote : Zen
I honestly forgot but JDietz' jump sucks.

#HBC | ѕoup

He apologizes for his own actions based on Bardull and his own read, he says he hasn't made a solid stance on bardull but had him as null-lean scum based on our interaction. This is a huge contradiction and most and I doubt with support like this he would switch to hastily on his partner.

Top Bottom