• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 17 - Breaking Bad Mafia! Game over! Who won?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well that wasn't anything fantastic. A little FUD and no reads.

(hey look, I'm actually using that right now lol. For a long time I just assumed it meant "f*** u dude" for some reason)

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer

Yeah, yeah we are if you just hammered yourself as town...

You better start spilling ALL your feelings and reads you want us to be aware of before the flip right now if you are.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Are we seriously going to do this right now because I posed an if statement at Vitamin for his self-hammer?

Alright... I'll just have to hope Vitamin scum-read was accurate then. I can see the rest of town (J) is already tunneling full steam ahead.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
...sigh...

Looks like toMorrow is going to be a fun day if Vitamin is town

(look that fantastic word again... it's almost like it's a real word in context and J is insane)

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Why do you keep implying "If Vitamin is town." Why did you just say "Jee I sure hope he flips scum."

What are you doing, JDietz?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I tell you what though, if Vitamin and J are both scum I'm going to laugh all the way to the bank.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Because I don't know why he self hammered as scum unless he sucks all the balls at self confidence and it's making me nervous, then J made a huge deal out of it for me asking him to spew if he was being a spineless townie.

Why are you making a huge deal of this.

@ninja: Uh: because J is breathing down my neck for making a totally valid statement and implying I already knew the outcome?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you're not going to talk to me, then I can't help you out for sure.

I still don't know why people are having heart attacks that I said: If you're town then yeah we are going to whine.

VitaminC

Smash Rookie
Hmm. That was quite a reaction. Yes, I am town. I already said I was. I don't have any reactions or reads, really. I've put up some names. I'd like to add Ori to that list, though. He's done absolutely nothing except parrot other people, and I wouldn't mind watching him die.
Soup, why is it bad that I self-hammered? I was on the gallows, and there's nothing left to do at that point but get it over with.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Because instead of accepting it and just sitting on your hands you could have discussed your opinions and forced scum to elaborate and be counted. With the inactivity this game had that's not much, but it's definitely something worth trying for instead of just killing yourself.

It also provokes scenarios like this where people all freak out.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
See: if you're town, not only did we not really get anyone to discuss it, but now Soup and J are most likely going to push a ML on me toMorrow for even considering it after your self-hammer so now we're staring at a double ML.

Great.

Once again, I hope you're still lying at this point because that would make life so much easier.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I thought there wasn't any daykills in this game...
There isn't Vinyl, Soup is being an ***.

And he won't talk to me either.

Vinyl, did the sentence I said that they freaked out about make sense to you? Because I'm not sure how they took it for this to happen.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
It's pretty weird for me I think. :/

Okay......that's what J bolded.....

But......

If

If means that it introduces a hypothetical situation.

Why would J ask you how would you know that vitamin is town, when you are sure that he is?

Am I saying this right?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, pretty much. He called me out for "being sure" but I said if quite clearly...

Just making sure that other people could still see what that sentence was about and I hadn't horribly mangled it to the point it meant something different to everyone and not just J...

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
A lynch has been determined! The game is now in twilight until I post the flip.

Which won't be for a while

:phone:

:phone:

Shottymaster

Smash Rookie
Okay, I seem to be taking a decent amount of fire for being inactive, and that's understandable. I know I haven't contributed much in a while, but after this week that'll change for a week or two, then I'll drop in activity for another week, then it'll be summer. I have IB testing this week and again in a couple of weeks, plus finals for non-IB classes so I've been dedicating most of my time to studying for those since it's sort of important to do well on those. And regarding all the lurking accusations, I haven't been lurking. I post whenever I have a chance, I just don't turn off my computer, instead opting to leave thing semi-important open when I lock my computer since I hate having to pull things back up.

Now let's see how he flips.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Soup/Orbo, if I'm gone toMorrow, you got this wrapped up nicely. Go Ditzy then crack down on Aleate/Ori_Bro/Serin. Shotty seems n00btown to me though his 993 makes do a double-take.

Shottymaster

Smash Rookie
Soup/Orbo, if I'm gone toMorrow, you got this wrapped up nicely. Go Ditzy then crack down on Aleate/Ori_Bro/Serin. Shotty seems n00btown to me though his 993 makes do a double-take.
O_o I lol'd.

I do wanna vote Vitamin but I only have one vote. If I switch to Orange toDay, I want Ditzy's head toMorrow.
You called him out for doing this same exact thing to Ran. Explanation?

Shottymaster

Smash Rookie
JD, you should start highlighting the word "if" in your posts.

@J - I know that, I just wanted to poke you over it. I know the context was completely different but the actual denotation of the words were similar enough :D

Top Bottom