• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 17 - Breaking Bad Mafia! Game over! Who won?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Apologies for being slow on votecounts, been pretty busy the past few days.

Seeking replacement for Zen.

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
Deadline 5/2, 11:59 PM EST

Vinyl. [1] Aleate
Aleate [0]
Ori_bro [0]
o-Serin-o [1] Zen
Soup~ [0]
VitaminC [2] Vinyl, Ori_bro
Shottymaster [0]
Jdietz [0]
Zen [0]
J [0]

Not voting: o-Serin-o, Shottymaster., J, VitaminC, Soup~, Jdietz

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Orboknown replaces Zen immediately! Welcome him to the game!

Orboknown

Smash Hero
alright, I've been somewhat following but let me fully reread in one swoop to get everything straight. I had JD as town, vinyl as null and vitamin as eh null scum but I got to go study now so stuff from me tomorrow.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
... Can we all just agree on Vitamin and see what happens? Or are you really that determined to have Vinyl lynched Soup?

VitaminC

Smash Rookie
Back from my trip. This Day is not going to end well. I'm open to some questions or arguments, but we need to hurry. The deadline is tomorrow and the town is rather divided.

Also, welcome to Newbie 17 - Inactivity Mafia, Orboknown!

VitaminC

Smash Rookie
EBWOP: Forgot to add that I have to catch up on a lot of school work, so I'll be coming in and out randomly until I'm caught up in a few days.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
(yeah no kidding @inactivity mafia)

Vitamin: if we don't lynch you, who would you rather see as the play today, Serin or Vinyl?

VitaminC

Smash Rookie
Gah, I don't know how to feel about inactives. I'm more for replacing them than killing them off. I hate the idea of killing someone we know nothing about over someone people have discussed for pages, but in circumstances like this game, where two people have already dropped out, replacing even more people would just escalate the confusion and inactivity.

Alright, that paragraph said nothing. My problem is that I don't have a scum read on Vinyl (I'll go over that again when I have the chance, though), and I don't want a mislynch again. But in the objective comparison of whose lynch would give us more to work with, I'd say Vinyl wins, and should be the play today over Serin. I'm not trying to say I'm specifically looking a Vinyl lynch, though, but my choices seem limited.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
See, I'm in the same spot right now. I want your death because it gives us the most to work with and there's an alright chance of you being scum. Compared to some of the other players, you wrote volumes. On the other hand you're here. Period. We'd be losing an active town if it doesn't pan out versus letting go a dead weight town.

Unfortunately we don't have time to discuss this... I'm going to have to go with the play that gives me the most info coming into toMorrow and let the chips fall where they may

Vote: Vitamin

Give us any thoughts you have before you go though, if you're town we'll need ammo against the inactive hordes.

Shottymaster

Smash Rookie
Vinyl and Vitamin: Defend yourselves and tell us why the other should be lynched and not yourself.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I'm hoping we get the last two votes in today after I vote :/ Vote:Vitamin

Ori get in here and give your opinion. Serin too.
Soup get in on this lynch?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Vote: Vitamin

More confident on this, more bulk to it and more sound reasoning to it.

We need a lynch today.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Sounds fair, we need a flip ASAP.

HELLO, CURIOUS VIEWER, PLEASE VOTE VITAMIN C SO WE DO NOT HAVE A FORCED NL AT HAND THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Orbo, do you know what is Vitamin's count? I already have my vote on him so that won't be changing.

I guess I'll ask you this question since its nearly the end of the day,
1.) If Vitamin flips scum who should we look at during the next day phase?
2.) If Vitamin flips town who should we look at during the next day phase?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
me andf JD pluz soup put him at L1.

on vitamin town, I would look at.. JD for leading the wagon, serin for inactvity yattah yattah and maybe aleate.

Vitamin scum Serin, maybe vinyl(would look at either way actually) shotty. those guys need to be looked at anyways

Orboknown

Smash Hero
serin said he was getting back today as well IIRC. I'll go dig the post up. JD opinions on ori's questions?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Orbo, do you know what is Vitamin's count? I already have my vote on him so that won't be changing.

I guess I'll ask you this question since its nearly the end of the day,
1.) If Vitamin flips scum who should we look at during the next day phase?
2.) If Vitamin flips town who should we look at during the next day phase?
these questions to be exact.
13 second wait gr.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
No comment on Ori's questions, it'd just give scum information to work with during the night phase for NK choices. We can address implications to equal success in the morning.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
JTB said:
Deadline 5/2, 11:59 PM EST
We have 2 days.....what's the rush? o_o I'd still like to catch up before I vote. The deadline got extended when I replaced in because I told JTB I would be V/LA for the next couple of days and now I'm back pretty much.

However, if someone is at L-1 at this point and seems people are raving for his lynch, he/she should probably claim. Seems its Orange.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
oh schinzzle you're right.I totally misjumped the gate. take your time, but it shouldn't take that long to read. It's only 19 pages.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Haha alright thank you. ;P

Anyways, since your here Orbo, gimme some of your thoughts since you seem pretty caught up this game. You replaced Zen as the IC correct?

Orange (VitaminC, I'm sorry but I just love this name too much), since you are as well, can you give me thoughts on your wagon and why I shouldn't hammer you. Who should I vote if not you?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
soup is the IC. I replaced zen yea but I'm not the IC. that's you and soup.

JD is town. He's tryign to get things done, asking questions, really doing a good job of trying to get stuff done.
You replaced Kuz yez?
zen/me is town. I had that vibe before replacing in.
Vitamin C does look scummy. I had stuff multiquoted to ask him about but then english class happened. bah.
Kary flipped scum, ran flipped town.
Shotty seems honest noob town, aleate.,. needs to post more(or is soup that slot now?). Ori looks semi town lean but needs to post more.
Serin also needs to post more, but he did this in my newbie as town if you remember rightly.
did i miss anyone?

VitaminC

Smash Rookie
Oh god, sudden wave of questions. I'll get to them as fast as I can, but they keep coming while I try to respond.

J - I'm not the first to say I don't want to get lynched. Of course not. But really, L-2 and a frenzied town doesn't leave me much room to maneuver. Personally, I don't think I should be voted for because I'm active (minus V/LA). I bring content to the table. If we're not sure who is scum and who isn't, should we risk someone who plays, or someone who sits and watches?
As for who to vote, I'd look over at Vinyl or an inactive, or maybe even someone who's really been directing the town, i.e. JD or Zen/Orbo.

Orbo - Why do you only have one person looking scummy? There's been plenty of time, and I think there are four or five people you're missing. Who else are you looking at today, now that you know we have more time?

Soup - now that we have a little more time, are you still looking at my lynch? You seemed to want Vinyl's much more. Are you just settling, or do you have some reasons?

JD - what specifically do you get from my lynch? I haven't seen anyone else put up any reasonable ideas for people to look at after my flip. What are your thoughts?

Shotty, Ori - I group you two together because you both do the same thing: come in every few days, agree with some people, maybe answer a question, maybe make a vote, then leave. Do something useful. Call out your own reads instead of piling on everyone elses' ideas.

Serin, Aleate - GET ON. MAKE SOME POSTS.

Please point out anything I missed.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
me andf JD pluz soup put him at L1.

on vitamin town, I would look at.. JD for leading the wagon, serin for inactvity yattah yattah and maybe aleate.

Vitamin scum Serin, maybe vinyl(would look at either way actually) shotty. those guys need to be looked at anyways
ai VC these are all people I'm looking at. you just seem the most scumtastic at the moment. I will look at everyone outside of my slot

Top Bottom