• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Wii Controller. Will You Switch Over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saltix

Smash Lord
this has brawl written all over it :]

GC is good for me though. I'll still buy it. that and the white GC controller

Overload

Smash Lord
this is so dumb. why wouldn't they just make this instead

seriously. . .

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
Ok, I understand, it is like a classic controller, but with a wiimote in the center, you still can point and stuff, but have two analog sticks and a D-pad, so it is a super controller, combining the the best of both worlds!
Nintendo, you are the best!

Boa

Smash Cadet
I'm a bit more of a fan of the Gamecube controller solely due to its lack of need for batteries, haha.

Overload

Smash Lord
I'd buy the one Overload bought in the post an instant.
I didn't buy it, it doesn't even exist. It is just a mock up, but imagine how little it would cost since it would just be a shell. Probably only 10-15 bucks and its basically the same as a gc controller.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I don't like change. Gamecube controller 4ever!

Now please Nintendo, make the GC controller compatible with the Wii menu! It's a huge pain in the *** to have to set up the sensor bar just to point and click every time I boot up Brawl and Melee.

psike

Smash Apprentice
I don't like change. Gamecube controller 4ever!

Now please Nintendo, make the GC controller compatible with the Wii menu! It's a huge pain in the *** to have to set up the sensor bar just to point and click every time I boot up Brawl and Melee.
No lie! It drives me nuts- it would be sooooo easy. I look at PS3 firmware updates and it makes me want to throw my Wii in the garbage! Woo, we got the Nintendo channel! I'm going to go look at advertisments! grrr... But yeah, that wavemote mockup is sick, I would get either of them just to have a new joystick.

paul1290

Smash Rookie
I think it's probably a Gamecube attachement for the Wii-mote that they might introduce when the Gamecube controllers start running out.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Ok, I understand, it is like a classic controller, but with a wiimote in the center, you still can point and stuff, but have two analog sticks and a D-pad, so it is a super controller, combining the the best of both worlds!
Nintendo, you are the best!
well if this were to be the case I would definetly get this, but I doubt it will so I will undoubtedly use a gamecube controller, plus this is old news, it's been known

Nokon

Smash Apprentice
I'll use the wii classic, its a little more practical also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom