• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New vs. Old Falcon Mains' Opinion Clash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
Yeah but i'm still the best

I already won the thread without alot of words

GET ON MY LEVEL
hey, you never say enough
i always say too much

thats how we work

Lmao@"little girl".

Other than that, I agree with everything Darxmarth said. Except... well... we all know how to troll, obviously. We just don't do it here.
girly

im glad you see what i mean

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Ally is better than you, you just don't admit it.
How is he better than me? I've never played against him. I don't even live on the same side of the planet.

How am I better than him? He never played against me. He doesn't even live on the same side of the planet.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
you guys are saying ally beasted on p-3

not because of his post, which is your claim

but because he is ally

that means you all are a bunch of scrubs.

ally does what ally does. im cool with it.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
you guys are saying ally beasted on p-3

not because of his post, which is your claim

but because he is ally

that means you all are a bunch of scrubs.

ally does what ally does. im cool with it.
this

stop the ally cawk sucking here

ally's cool and all but

stop sucking cawk

exdia_16

Smash Journeyman
the only advice i can give is just play smart be unpredictable remember this and you will go far"wat can be predicted can be punished try mixing things up and reading the opponent for example dthrow and then wait to see wat they r going to do next the dthrow again and then punish.

exdia_16

Smash Journeyman
wow everybodys on allys sac he a good falcon but i hav better things to do than just worship him im going to get better in the mean time.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
lol.

This thread is gold.

My falconz>everyone here'z falconz, minus ally ofcz.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Sawk it hard. seriously guys stop lol.
im sorry, but am i the only one who doesnt really like Ally's Falcon? i love his snake, but i dont really like his falcon. Dont get me wrong, he kicks ***... but my face when i see him play is this

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
That's because Ally plays professionally, rather than trying to make everything look combo video worthy. I actually like watching Ally's Falcon though. The way he predicts and punishes with Falcon is cool. :V

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
im sorry, but am i the only one who doesnt really like Ally's Falcon? i love his snake, but i dont really like his snake. Dont get me wrong, he kicks ***... but my face when i see him play is this
haha failure

Allys falcon is pretty fun to watch. His utility of some moves is really good. U-air is always a pain for his opponenents

Iwan

Smash Ace
I suppose I "left" the forums around the same time Ayaz and Champ did. Not to say Champ hasn't been around here every so often (he does check up on the forums, as do I, as does Ayaz), but I think a lot of us got turned off with a lot of the "combo" threads put out by a certain group of people/maybe it wasn't a group/maybe it was just a single person and I don't want to name names/maybe It WAS a group of people/Mindgameslul

And since then, I've sort of just checked back here every now and then, but that's it.

Hell, were any of you guys even around when BananaTrooper, KeyKid and myself were on these forums almost all day ERY day? haha....It's been so long, I can't remember if Lionman or LordHelmet were around back then.

Regardless, I think these boards have made strides in the right direction , honestly.

Iwan

Smash Ace
I can definitely help with some healthy discussion and debates when good threads arise, but my days of attending tournaments and playing this game competitively are coming towards the end. Most of my competitive juices these days are geared towards Magic: The Gathering and, since playing for about 8 hours yesterday, Halo Reach.

I actually used to be a very high level Halo CE player, and Reach brings me back to the good ole Halo 1 days. I feel like playing at the MLG level once again and that's intriguing.

I suppose there's nothing that keeps bringing me back to smash, if that makes sense. But I know I'll always follow it, and I'll always provide my opinion and encourage healthy discussion on a topic if I feel the topic is noteworthy. Definitely.

Things haven't gotten ALL worse since we left. Think about how falcon has progressed in general.

I think you guys are doing just fine lol ;)....new players come and go, but the ones who matter the most stick around. I'll always check up here from time to time, but contributing on the level that I once used to doesn't seem like it's going to happen anytime soon. I can honestly say that the only thing that could re-ignite my interest in smash in general is a new smash game. So we'll see when that happens.

apologies for the rant...lol. whoops :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom