• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Vids: Raynex (Fox) vs. KirbyKaze (Sheik)

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
I could only watch like 2 of those from the bunch that you had because the rest had "malformed video id's" so uh yeah, fix that lol =P. Other than that fun stuff, Nice fast fox and kk's shiek is good, I remember playin him at the Georgia tourney so yeah...

idea

Smash Master
for broken link ones, just check under desh's account or the related videos for the ones that work...#2 works

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
This is just the cherry on the icing.

Canada is good and they have the determinacy to say they love Teen Titans!

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Epic games.
lmfao at peterx getting um gaynex'd
Also David, your shiek is so..slick :p

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I miss your bathroom Joel :)

I also miss you guys and the high and the alcohol and our lolz iron man matches :p

I wanna come back to Quebec but University is gay :(

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
If by **** you mean I win on last stock mid-high percent about 35-40% of the time when we're both playing fine (ie. not 4 am) then yes, yes I do **** you :laugh:

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
new avvy is because feebas is the most amazing pokemon ever.

i was actually going to change it to a pic of chibi hitler saying "blitzkrieg! ^__^" but then i thought people would find it offensive.

edit: i might do it anyways though. because i'm hardcore.

Top Bottom