• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*NEW uploads* Some Pound 3 Pools (QDVS vs Sethlon)

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Whoops, this is QueenDVS (QDVS) on my friend Rx's account!!!

Can't wait to see my sets vs. Chaddd and Sethlon!!!

Yayuhz!!!

I like how 90% of the posts in this thread have nothing to do with the vids...

>_<

:colorful:

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Whoops, this is QueenDVS (QDVS) on my friend Rx's account!!!

Can't wait to see my sets vs. Chaddd and Sethlon!!!

Yayuhz!!!

I like how 90% of the posts in this thread have nothing to do with the vids...

>_<

I was uploading the ones of you vs Sethlon, but I lost my connection :( I'll try again after work

Renth

Smash Hero
you guys are all *******.

I'm not even getting into this there's really no point. There is no best ganon and no one cares.

I Beat DaShizWiz in about 1 out of 6 games I MUST BE AMAZING!?! LOLOL <~~ that's all this thread is.

Can't wait to see the videos

IShotLazer

Smash Journeyman
chaddd is better han most people on here, and for that matter in my opinion the best ganondorf.
However, I don't think anyone should be discrediting eachother and taking the other person down. Why people do this I don't know, if you're trying to hurt someone's feelings get off the internet because thats not a good place to do it. Any other reason is just showing that you have built up hatred and ignorance.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Omg!
Wut The Hell.?!
Darn Itches..

M2K OWNS ALL !
POINT BLANK.

Thread Closed

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Whoops, this is Queen on Rx's account!!!

Man I clearly have no clue how to fight Roy...I just got lucky!!!

>_<

Sethlon was intimidating!!!

Galt

Smash Journeyman
Every time I see Sethlon win a match against Marth, I'm afraid I'll get hit by a meteor if I step outside (roofs protect you, ya know).

Reminds me of my should-be-infamous MM set with Sethlon at the last tournament, G&W vs. Roy, probably the single most epic matchup in the game. That fourth match, on Kongo Jungle 64, where I had the easy 3-stock, and somehow... ... ... Let's not speak of that.

The point is, Shyguy, if you fought him with Fox, you probably got 3-stocked.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
Every time I see Sethlon win a match against Marth, I'm afraid I'll get hit by a meteor if I step outside (roofs protect you, ya know).

Reminds me of my should-be-infamous MM set with Sethlon at the last tournament, G&W vs. Roy, probably the single most epic matchup in the game. That fourth match, on Kongo Jungle 64, where I had the easy 3-stock, and somehow... ... ... Let's not speak of that.

The point is, Shyguy, if you fought him with Fox, you probably got 3-stocked.
theres no way i got 3 stocked, 2 stocked maybe, we played like 3 matches i think

anyways mm? galt

looking at the results fs2 4 people from la placed higher than setlon lee,ricky,john,cyphus not to mention u placed 33rd with 7 people ahead of u from la and not even all of our best players were there(taylor,kyle,dj,ray), if u wanna make a TX vs LA war lets go... im sure sethlon is better now after pound 3 but he is still no match for lee or johnwu, i know tex has caveman,xelic,smiles what not but still LA > TX

come play us in LA and we'll see who wins, we already went there twice

and for the record i suck at smash

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Yeah he's really good, I kind of was winging it since I rarely play Roys (none the less one as good as him)!!!

Yea I believe I played him >_> I recall playing a green roy that I was scared of lol.

I played sheik and I think it was close.....

I mean sheik vs roy >_< zomg

Also I have no idea why I quoted QDVS

Btw QDVS I officially use your tag when I play in my area I hope you approve >_<.

I'll gimp a lot of spacies for you :)

EDIT: QDVS is amazing his marth is sooooo scary >_> GOOD **** ****** me in pools

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I've beaten Lee's fox in every match i've played against it. I took 5 of cyphus' stocks with only losing 3 of mine in the fs1 crew battles. I 2-0'd InsaneHolyDamage in our pool (who placed above John Wu???). If LA is so amazing, why have none of them placed top 5 in any texas tournies they've gone to??

I really don't see why you're turning this into a **** measuring contest, because 1) **** measuring contests are pretty ********, 2) you're not even talking trash for yourself, but for a bunch of other people from your state, and 3) I've seen nothing but <3 for LA from TX, and until now vice-versa.

(disclaimer for those that aren't being dumb: Lee's Mario/Luigi have both beat me in every match i've played against them, and i did good against cyphus in the crew battle because he counter picked corneria and I switched to marth and did nothing but ***** the fin. InsaneHolyDamage played bad in pools, in bracket he beat Gabe, who I lost to. Many <3s to all three of them.)

Yeah he's really good, I kind of was winging it since I rarely play Roys (none the less one as good as him)!!!
Lol, you wing it pretty **** well <.<; I've never had my recovery counter'd so many times in a set before...and then all the times I try to counter yours I mess up, lol

Clueless: Thanks for uploading the vids, and good luck with the kid! :)

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
whatev, im not taking anything away from u or ur roy,

The thing is texas has never traveled to LA, if yall come here and beat us then u can say **** about la sucking

i wasnt even trying in TX(i was on xanax) if u want a real match ur roy vs. my falco 50$

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
>_>

Cant' we just say we all love each other? I mean, at FS2 I was standing right beside Cyphus while he was doing nothing but cheering on Sethlon. Much <3 between the states, and trash talking now really won't do anything except make people go sour . . .

<3?

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
no, sars wasnt that good in la and everyone beat him, he moved somewhere else and got alot better... hes no longer part of LA smash (but still welcome to comeback)

the biggest LA tourney was LAST smash which had the best players from miss. , arkansas, tenn, florida panhandle , alabama the top 5 were lee,john,taylor...
with pikachad coming in first,(from miss i believe)

there should be a tourny in LA with TX, FL, GA and other southern states, then we can get a fair result on where everyone stands... if we had been doing this earlier then the south would be the top smash region not the east and west coasts.....

Top Bottom