• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*NEW uploads* Some Pound 3 Pools (QDVS vs Sethlon)

Galt

Smash Journeyman
theres no way i got 3 stocked, 2 stocked maybe, we played like 3 matches i think

anyways mm? galt

looking at the results fs2 4 people from la placed higher than setlon lee,ricky,john,cyphus not to mention u placed 33rd with 7 people ahead of u from la and not even all of our best players were there(taylor,kyle,dj,ray), if u wanna make a TX vs LA war lets go... im sure sethlon is better now after pound 3 but he is still no match for lee or johnwu, i know tex has caveman,xelic,smiles what not but still LA > TX

come play us in LA and we'll see who wins, we already went there twice

and for the record i suck at smash
Roofles yes, if you read you'll note that I wasn't trash-talking you or your state at all. I'm saying that I've rarely seen Sethlon *not* 3-stock a Fox player, and since you're not among the best in your state, it follows that he'd probably do the same to you. I would've been happy to MM you with my G&W, since after watching Sethlon 3-stock those Foxes I did MM him and did fairly decently, but I won't be going to any more tournaments, so with any luck, I'll never see you.

For the record, I bought my current controller from Lee, and we fought several matches and stuff, and I give him high-fives when I see him.

And if you're going to reference my tournament performance, you should consider whom I had to fight, the first of which was Dope. Don't know who the second dude was, but I totally went G&W against his Marth because I felt like it, even though I technically main Sheik. It was my last tournament; such is the way of the Real Man.

Also, because I like causing trouble sometimes, I should point out that at that tournament, Smiles, who wasn't even in Texas's top 10 on the last power ranking, beat your best player with Peach vs. Fox. So I'd be careful about saying LA > TX.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
peach is a bytch, and johnwu would own smile's peach

and u cant say that im not among the best in la its just havent hit my stride yet or placed well enough i tourneys(i care more about making the people i play with better), im still to inconsistent, nervous, not confident... i could potentialy see myself being an incredible smash player, theres just sumthing holding me back...

i do randomly good against good players wheres as i mess up playing casuals, i dunno ill still play melee but with brawl coming on who knows what will happen to the competitive comunity..

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
peach is a bytch, and johnwu would own smile's peach

and u cant say that im not among the best in la its just havent hit my stride yet or placed well enough i tourneys(i care more about making the people i play with better), im still to inconsistent, nervous, not confident... i could potentialy see myself being an incredible smash player, theres just sumthing holding me back...

i do randomly good against good players wheres as i mess up playing casuals, i dunno ill still play melee but with brawl coming on who knows what will happen to the competitive comunity..
XIF's translated version

John, and Lame retort

and u cant say that im not among the best in la its just John or True Statement about not being good somehow supposed to defend skill???(i care more about Priorities John, because he doesnt want to admit its his own fault for not proving anything ), im still to Truth, Truth, Truth... i could potentially Gradual Back Pedaling, theres just sumthing holding me back...

Hay guyz les jus be friends mkay!!!?
<_<

I'm not even taking sides as to how Sethlon does vs LA players, but I mean honestly this post was like Brain Poison.

But specifically Sethlon vs LA I dunno...

TX vs LA? TX is and has proven to be far better than LA in every way possible, simply by the fact alone that LA doesnt travel nearly enough.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
hey, f*ck u xif, dont translate my message *cries*, its obvious u have yet to witness the awsomeness that is shyguy and until u see the light u will fail.....

PB&J

Smash Hero
sethlon and queen are beast and chaddd did pretty good against m2k...he just started to play defesive when he had two stocks..good stuff to everybody

Top Bottom