• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*NEW uploads* Some Pound 3 Pools (QDVS vs Sethlon)

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
its a pretty cool video. ( marth gets intouchable when spaming nair vs ganon
That's what M2k told me when I was playing him. I got his first 2 stocks, then he told me that he was gonna do the infinite nair combo, lol. That he did and I didn't even touch him again. The next match was a 4 stock :dizzy:

chaddd

Smash Lord
sorry so close but no cigar.

i fixed it for ya. the correct statement would have been Linguini is the best ganon. chadddd is mad good though 2.

<3 to all ganon's
Do I really have to remind you that the Ganon that wavedashes too much to look flashy has never:

A) Beaten me in a set.

OR

B) Outplaced me in a tournament. (LTEC2, Smashtaclysm)

Nice try though.

I do have to give him credit as he is one of the only Ganons I haven't 3 or 4 stocked. But I still got the 2'sies, so whatever.

My favorite part is how you based that on nothing, though. I bet you watch YouTube a lot, huh? lololol.

EDIT: I almost forgot. Linguini took my place as the Ganondorf on the South Crew at FC. Had I gone to Indiana, no one would even know who Linguini is.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I like how chaddd is a **** whenever people say something involving other ganons, even though he hasn't done anything **** with his ganon to matter.

But yeah, what do you mean by sets of qdvs?

do you secretly have me vs qdvs? =o

chaddd

Smash Lord
I like how chaddd is a **** whenever people say something involving other ganons, even though he hasn't done anything **** with his ganon to matter.

I should have played you just to four stock you and shut you the hell up at Pound. You should keep talking, though. I've heard how you won all these tournaments and you run an entire state with a mid-tier, which has made you thousands of dollars in the process. OH SH*T, that's me.

It's okay though. Logic and reason isn't enough to stop a moron. Neither is getting shut down in an argument.

And weren't you the dumb sh*t rooting for Kage before all that went down? How are you still talking with your foot in your mouth?

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
I should have played you just to four stock you and shut you the hell up at Pound. You should keep talking, though. I've heard how you won all these tournaments and you run an entire state with a mid-tier, which has made you thousands of dollars in the process. OH SH*T, that's me.

It's okay though. Logic and reason isn't enough to stop a moron. Neither is getting shut down in an argument.

And weren't you the dumb sh*t rooting for Kage before all that went down? How are you still talking with your foot in your mouth?
u r the man gettin on here and talkin mad to everyone that is what i like to see, keep it up.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Do I really have to remind you that the Ganon that wavedashes too much to look flashy has never:

A) Beaten me in a set.

OR

B) Outplaced me in a tournament. (LTEC2, Smashtaclysm)

Nice try though.

I do have to give him credit as he is one of the only Ganons I haven't 3 or 4 stocked. But I still got the 2'sies, so whatever.

My favorite part is how you based that on nothing, though. I bet you watch YouTube a lot, huh? lololol.

EDIT: I almost forgot. Linguini took my place as the Ganondorf on the South Crew at FC. Had I gone to Indiana, no one would even know who Linguini is.
I did place higher than you.. oh wait.. =P

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
yeah i like conflict when im bored.

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
Linguini got into the crew abttles cuz he 4 stocked DoH the captain of the crew and was going even with m2k pc and forward.. and did well in pools. they didnt put him cuz chadd wasnt there. juts letting you know. But man my ganon is def thebest in here I would own you all in ganon dittos im too good in them. chadd come down to fl so I can own you with ganon lol. good **** not getting 4 stocked by m2k you should be honored that you took 2 stocks from him

chaddd

Smash Lord
Linguini got into the crew abttles cuz he 4 stocked DoH the captain of the crew and was going even with m2k pc and forward.. and did well in pools. they didnt put him cuz chadd wasnt there. juts letting you know. But man my ganon is def thebest in here I would own you all in ganon dittos im too good in them. chadd come down to fl so I can own you with ganon lol. good **** not getting 4 stocked by m2k you should be honored that you took 2 stocks from him
Actually, no. I was one of the first people to be suggested for the crew. And your boy blows at ganon dittos. No offense man, but you think you would have given up on all this trash after all those times i've proven you wrong.

Oh, sh*t, one friendly happened to get caught on tape and it represents all my skill. Why do so many of you feel compelled to just hate for no reason?

OH AND HE WAS GOING EVEN WITH THEM?

How many times have you tried that 'going even isn't winning' bullsh*t with me? Did well in pools? Stop johning for your state.

Jeez Chops. Let it go. I own your boy with Ganon, everyone from Shiz to SpeedN to Chillin to PC to Azen will tell you that. Stop kidding yourself.

Linguini

Smash Master
I like to refrain from posting this but obviously this has to do a bit with me.
Correction Chad, we played 4 friendlies at VLS and you won 2 as I won 2, so dont think ya can talk **** there.
I didnt make it out of 2nd round pools at VLS and niether did you at pound, I forfeited most of mine also at VLS. I also got 33rd at FC which was just as big as Pound 3(which you got some placing above 60th)
Good to get that stress off my chest like a breast reduction. I dont see where you can talk smack, I do just as well as you do in FL and beat the same people you do when you come here, and do just as good OOS.

?!?

Smash Lord
fvck outa here son this is my business. but yea yo chadd come to gigs this sat. with xif or something cuz its gona be big as hell eveyrone is going to be there speedn me shiz linguini colbol. basically at least 50 people r more. might as well come. besides I want to ganon ditto you and renth. I wanna see how good my gnaon is in dittos. since I own my son linguini in dittos

chaddd

Smash Lord
Correction Chad, we played 4 friendlies at VLS and you won 2 as I won 2, so dont think ya can talk **** there.
I didnt make it out of 2nd round pools at VLS and niether did you at pound, I forfeited most of mine also at VLS. I also got 33rd at FC which was just as big as Pound 3(which you got some placing above 60th)
Good to get that stress off my chest like a breast reduction. I dont see where you can talk smack, I do just as well as you do in FL and beat the same people you do when you come here, and do just as good OOS.
Actually it was 3 friendlies and and I won the set. Then I told you we could money match if you wanted to, just come and talk to me when you get the time. And you never brought it up again, but then immediately go and tell people i'm scared to money match you? Come on dude.

fvck outa here son this is my business. but yea yo chadd come to gigs this sat. with xif or something cuz its gona be big as hell eveyrone is going to be there speedn me shiz linguini colbol. basically at least 50 people r more. might as well come. besides I want to ganon ditto you and renth. I wanna see how good my gnaon is in dittos. since I own my son linguini in dittos
Chu and PC said Linguini is much better, huh? Sounds legit.

-I will four stock you in Ganon dittos.
-There's no way I'm coming to another Florida tournament. The drive is not worth it to have just SpeedN, Shiz, Renth, and Queen treat me like a decent person.
-I really don't need to list out all the people I've beaten that tell me Linguini never even came close. This isn't going to become a d*ck measuring contest. I'm sick of the fact that every thread about me turns into a f*cking argument about how Linguini is flashier than me so he must be better. You think Linguini is better because he does better than me against you, but you guys play all the time. It's meaningless because you know each other's styles. Also the only reason you could ever beat him in Ganon dittos.

My point? I've beaten people Linguini has never come close to beating, I've outplaced him twice, I beat him in our set. I even two stocked Shiz at Gigs in friendlies(no SD's). Tell me, no better yet, don't even respond to this, just think about how it is he could possibly be better than me if all this is true?

I'm done with this sh*t. I'll defend myself whenever and where ever in this matchup. Do I have to four stock him on tape for you people to shut it finally?

So for real, respond all you want. Say whatever. I'm done. You're all obviously delusional.

Linguini

Smash Master
haha, at LTEC I lost to sheikssbm and Lambchops who you both lost to. I placed better at an OOS tourney just as big as pound(FC),read the post you quoted. You act like you didnt start this dude, someone posted their opinion and you obviously cant stand it. And who exactly have you beat that I cant get close to beating again? Exactly.
Im done here, I dont want to put all the people just trying to watch vids thorugh all this garbage. Sorry ppl.

?!?

Smash Lord
you never beaten shiz dammit. unless you beaten him in tounrey then ill shut up. beating shiz is like beating a top in the country lol. IMO you both havent done anything except beat colbol and chadd is just a bias *****. but still no hate son you still beast after watching you vs colbol.

chaddd

Smash Lord
haha, at LTEC I lost to sheikssbm and Lambchops who you both lost to. I placed better at an OOS tourney just as big as pound(FC),read the post you quoted. You act like you didnt start this dude, someone posted their opinion and you obviously cant stand it. And who exactly have you beat that I cant get close to beating again? Exactly.
Im done here, I dont want to put all the people just trying to watch vids thorugh all this garbage. Sorry ppl.
mother****ing azen, chudat, chillin, m2k, kdj, hax, hugs, GaWes, C...., Mikey G, XIF. The list continues but I already look like enough of an ******* so I'll leave it at that. And you thought you just proved a point? Hahahaha.

And yeah, this thread, this page, these posts, pretty much all started by your boy Chops, there. Good one.

EDIT: Opinion or not, everyone should know that I've always and forever considered you a joke with Ganondorf. When people say you're somehow 'better' than me, it actually insults my intelligence. Let it go. You can't beat me. That's really all there is to it. No matter what, you will never ever ever ever beat me for money. Sorry, dude.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
I dunno what to say about the topic at hand

I will say 2 things:

Linguini got into the south team on his own merit, not because he lucked out that so and so wasnt there. He earned his place on the team by convincing DoH that he was good enough, doing well enough in tournament at the time of crews to be let in, plus endorsement from our better players like shiz and what not. He definitely earned his spot in the end too by bringing it back for the south to win against midwest, plus doing well vs m2k and plairnkk's sheik vs the east.

eggz has placed top 32 in every tournament i've bothered to check (read: the national ones), sometimes higher than that. I would think that to write him off in anyway as a smasher would be an egregious error to say the least. He's done better than most of us in this topic.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
lol I was just adding some wood in the fire.. sorry Chad =P

Edit: Anyways what will you guys accomplish anyways in the end? I don't get it, what's important is the fun **** it!! Not who's better! lol

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace

I would have gotten the matches between you and Sethlon, but he didn't call me :mad:
Heard you got 2-0'd. Is that true?

M3RC

Smash Apprentice
Immortal Technique nukka!!!

Top Bottom