• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Technique against DDD.

Thibault

Smash Apprentice
If D3 is grabbed & instantly pummled near or off the ledge by a character then a glitch will cause both characters to fall off the stage. (sorry if this is already known, its new in the diddy thread)
I will compose a list of people that can do this to D3:

Can: Ness, Fox, Diddy, Metaknight, Pikachu, ROB, Ike

Cant:

Ugh i will let you guys do the rest lol.

Thibault

Smash Apprentice
well thanks lol i relized peach can do this on ddd also :O
btw who else does it work on? Thanks for not posting things like "stfu noob every d3 knows that". (thats what almost drove me from the site a long time ago when i joined.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
The N-air doesn't KO at low percentages :p
Yeah but it does KO at high percentages, this means like if DeDeDe is grabbed near the edge by MK he is practically dead or can this only be performed at low percentages?

LanceStern

Smash Lord
Hey Dededes, watch out for Falco's new combo on DDD Video is found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iYO8A4OwLA

Falco can chain grab up to 40%, then a full hop dair. Then a fastfall laser to the laser lock followed by the boost smash.

Another reason to not get grabbed, and you really have to learn how to tech the falco spike at any height or percentage

Uffe

Smash Hero
Do you have a video of this? I'd like to see what this looks like.

Top Bottom