• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New TA crew: Clay Cooter Crew!!!!

meepxzero

Smash Master
Hey who in clay cooters is going to xesticle this is important. It seems like imma have to volunteer to drive. i can fit 4 people and 5 at max. Its lookin like me/omni/greg/hova? so far. I just needa confirm if hova and greg are going in my car sounds like omni has off so hes gonna go with me.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Hey who in clay cooters is going to xesticle this is important. It seems like imma have to volunteer to drive. i can fit 4 people and 5 at max. Its lookin like me/omni/greg/hova? so far. I just needa confirm if hova and greg are going in my car sounds like omni has off so hes gonna go with me.
i really need a ride too

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
meep do you have a spot in your car for me or no? o_O i wanna gooo

edit:: greg i just woke up a bit ago and my phone is dead. did u wanna play today still?

meepxzero

Smash Master
i got room regardless if hova decides to go it mite b cramped but i really doubt he will change his mind and im not completely sure if gregs going or not still sounds like hes not.... So its lookin like me you and omni in the car. Duno if ur partner knacker wants to come in our car lol I guess we have room for him and ya could u find housing for us >_> i dont know people up in NE to ask for it.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i got room regardless if hova decides to go it mite b cramped but i really doubt he will change his mind and im not completely sure if gregs going or not still sounds like hes not.... So its lookin like me you and omni in the car. Duno if ur partner knacker wants to come in our car lol I guess we have room for him and ya could u find housing for us >_> i dont know people up in NE to ask for it.
i think nacker is going with chz1 but kaiser wanted to go also

hova

Smash Champion
Attention Non-Cooters!!!

i'm gonna set up a huge online event of Mario Karting, so if you have mario kart and online capabilities, PM me your friend code and a number i can reach you at

i might also be at a tourney soon to collect info

so if you don't have a copy go get one and if you have one you need to practice up

unfortunately there will be a 12person cap due to the in game restrictions and we already have 5 cooters guaranteed to race (possibly 6 or 7 with fonz and aho)

so hit me up with ur **** so we can make this **** happen

special invites to Azen, Lukky, and Bluessssssssssss!

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
G-reg, SoVa wants you to come get some... I think Kadaj said he could house you if needed. You guys might be able to find people willing to house if you post in the SoVA thread.

meepxzero

Smash Master
Hey guys going to xesticle with me I want everyone to meet at TA headquarters (aka hovas place) at around 3 30 or 4 on friday. Its about a 6 hr drive so I wanna get there early so we can go to bed or watever. If you have any questions or are running behind just let me know in this thread or call my cell 240-498-2215. This is mostly directed to plank and kaiser cuz i think omni is moving in with hova.

meepxzero

Smash Master
oh yah plank gimmie the address of the hotel or if you found someone to house us address so i can mapquest it.

edit: Sorry greg im taking omni to CT to ****. Team SSE! subspace emmissary *****ess!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i dont have a hotel WTF lmao why is it suddenly my responsibility? i just said it was a possibility -.-

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i now officially have the coolest avatar on smashboards.

if anyone knows what its from, they are automatically cool

Top Bottom